Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 04:55:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion: Sol Safe Zone + Trade Hub  (Read 6078 times)
Legion
Private

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2020, 04:07:28 PM »

Suggestion: take the planet of least value in the Sol system and convert it into a safe zone and trade hub. It should be in range where any new player can take advantage of it and a useless enough planet/moon where it's not worth clearing out. This will allow for set trade routes to give people with nothing more than a hauler ship something to do to make money as well as give people a place to buy and sell items, materials, etc.

This is more or less a re-suggestion of the Callisto post.

Secondarily, I'd suggest having a total power limit in order to mine in Sol and limit owned planets to 1 (or half of one for the asteroid belt and jupiter) to give all the active new people somewhere to get started. I'm pretty new and even I can afford to mine outside of sol, and tbh most of the valuable stuff is outside of sol, so it seems reasonable. Have a mining treaty (claiming first mining spot on planet sounds good) to protect the little guys, enforced by bigger members.
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 08:01:21 PM »

Please direct all suggestions such as these to SirEmi himself as he seems to have abandoned AG
Legion
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 01:25:02 PM »

Except it's a suggestion for the playerbase not for the dev. Also messaging e is kinda pointless, I've learned from spaceo.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 03:24:10 PM »

Except it's a suggestion for the playerbase not for the dev. Also messaging e is kinda pointless, I've learned from spaceo.

kinda noticed that I have
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2020, 03:25:34 PM »

kinda noticed that I have

seen a yoda I have

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
Architect
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 03:27:14 PM »

Suggestion: take the planet of least value in the Sol system and convert it into a safe zone and trade hub. It should be in range where any new player can take advantage of it and a useless enough planet/moon where it's not worth clearing out. This will allow for set trade routes to give people with nothing more than a hauler ship something to do to make money as well as give people a place to buy and sell items, materials, etc.

Secondarily, I'd suggest having a total power limit in order to mine in Sol and limit owned planets to 1 (or half of one for the asteroid belt and jupiter) to give all the active new people somewhere to get started. I'm pretty new and even I can afford to mine outside of sol, and tbh most of the valuable stuff is outside of sol, so it seems reasonable. Have a mining treaty (claiming first mining spot on planet sounds good) to protect the little guys, enforced by bigger members.

this is lokk hauser (not the architect dude in the introduce yourself), I've set one up near Mars. I'd ask Caker18 and SPQNR (as is our official corp policy) to keep their squabbles out of our Mars base 1
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 03:30:44 PM »

The essentially universal mining agreement for PTs (in the absence of SPQNR foolishness) can be found in their Mutual Mining Agreement.

I'm also going to agree to Mr. Hauser's conditions.

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 06:13:09 PM »

this is lokk hauser (not the architect dude in the introduce yourself), I've set one up near Mars. I'd ask Caker18 and SPQNR (as is our official corp policy) to keep their squabbles out of our Mars base 1

Wow
Legion
Private

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2020, 01:50:53 PM »

So make Mars the trade hub?
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2020, 08:07:17 PM »

So make Mars the trade hub?

I think that is his intention

Legion
Private

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2020, 09:12:30 AM »

Sounds good!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: