Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 10:24:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: statistics,weights measures and units calcs  (Read 4425 times)
Tony2x
Private

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2012, 12:37:35 PM »

HI all, just to get the suggestion ball rolling...we really could do with as the title says a list of names and weights of modals, gasses and minerals as a quick guide so we can plan ahead a little and i don't know the links to what we use the minerals and gasses for besides fuel cells?
also a list of the planets and what they contain and more info on them in general.
i must add that i have been only playing for a few days and again i have started my basic training from scratch once again as i seem to mess up... or is it because i want a iv hull upgrade rather then a lll 17.

i have finally got my head around how things are moved into the cargo and even the cargo bays can go in the cargo bays which threw me, then it is the question of moving stuff around and you find you need an extra 4m square to do so which means there is no way around it until i can get my science points i need to upgrade the cargo bay which i cannot get because i just sold my science lab for a mining harvester that the SEA training has ask me to get..lol
SO LISTS LISTS AND MORE LISTS would be great 1
Report to moderator   Logged

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 03:16:53 PM »

Ok the weights are relatively simple:

- one unit of mineral / gas will have 1 cubic meter (m3)
- one packaged module will have 100 m3

For your ship to have more cargo bay space, you need to install the Cargo Bay modules on the ship. If the module is packaged and in the cargo bay, it will not function and will occupy the 100 m3 cargo space.

A type III ship is more then enough to finish the SEA course, of course you'll have to make some compromise and sell the science module or marines assault unit, before going on the expedition to the other star. Going for type IV will take some more solars but it's achievable, if you covert some of the QP you get as reward into solars.

I'm going to write another knowledge bit about minerals and gases, what's rare and how planet environment affects resource deposits.

Tony2x
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 03:36:44 PM »

thanx for the input SirEmi...I had started the tutorial again after the 5th time, then i realized i DID want a larger ship..so i just bought 70 QP from you and converted into solars..now i have a very big ship and someone who has twice now attacked me is in for it 12

cargo huh i have 1100m laugh

Good game m8

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: