Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 01:16:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Travel timer bug  (Read 3211 times)
Heretic
Private

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2012, 08:13:41 PM »

Sometimes when I set a jump timer - both in system and between systems - if I leave the game and come back, the timer will just reset back to the starting point. So say I set it to 1hr trip to another planet, and then come back 55 minutes later. It should say "Jump in 5 minutes", but instead it says "Jump in 1hr". It's extremely frustrating, especially with long trips.
Report to moderator   Logged

“There is a theory which states that if ever for any reason anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened”
- D. Adams
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 09:27:52 AM »

Hm, it could happen if for example you reload the page when opening the browser and that would set the course again.

I'll see what I can do, also I may add an option for click and engage navigation with the nav computer. When enabled, that will click & set the course, with maybe a warning if you already have a course, it will ask if are you sure you want to change the course.
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: