Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 03:41:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: "vote for qp" But no QP  (Read 4683 times)
Devonus
Private

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2012, 11:14:06 PM »

This may or may not be a bug or by desighn, but ive only been receiving solars as voting rewards for the past 10 times i voted. Is it random as to when you receive QPs? I was under the impression you got at least 2 each time you voted, specificly i use to receive them on the MMORPG100 vote and the Oz-games vote before.
Report to moderator   Logged
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 08:48:10 AM »

Click on each vote button to open the vote site. You can win Quantum Points bonuses or solars if you vote for the game.

It's 1 QP or 1000 Solars reward.

The chance on average is 1 QP / day if you vote for all sites, that means 365 QP / year if you vote for all sites each day.

If you vote from more locations like school, library, etc. you can double, triple that. We get more votes, you get more rewards.

40 hours left to the grand prize of 600 QP. The winner will be drawn automatically and announced in news at 00:07 when the new month starts! The more votes you have, the more tickets you get in the drawing.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 08:49:43 AM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

Spartacus
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 12:17:14 PM »

I cant wait !!  wow
Devonus
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 09:29:54 AM »

weee!, never complaining about qp again 13
Heretic
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 07:49:32 PM »

Hahaha, thats ironic. You made this post about QP, and then win 600 ;)

Congrats mate!

“There is a theory which states that if ever for any reason anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened”
- D. Adams
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: