Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 08:16:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Scion  (Read 5622 times)
Scion
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« on: October 01, 2012, 02:32:17 PM »

A'right.

Im the captain of the Wraith. The lads and I have been working hard for the little guy. We noticed that the whole quadrant seemed to be cluttered up with the relics left over from the first great expansion, so weve been clearing them away for you. Lots of planets and moons have now been freed up for ya colonisation. Its thirst work so youll excuse us if we have a bit of R&R

Ah yes, and you know occasionally we can get a bit carried away, if we 'accidentally' reclaimed a working station or two im sure youll all agree that it is a small price to pay for the greater good.

(Out of Character : ooc

Remember this is a GAME, its supposed to be fun, and frankly it wouldnt be half so much fun without a few bad eggs now would it

)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 06:37:04 AM by Scion » Report to moderator   Logged
Scion
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 06:57:24 AM »

Boy oh Boy, now that is what i call R&R, although there was much Rest if you know what i mean  19  the lads and I are in good spirits now. Just the other day we resumed our work on your behalf. We have, im sure to the relief of those opperating in the Sirius system, driven a serious menace from Zeta orbit. The warship 'The Avatar' operated by captain sirEmi has been driven from orbit.

Wraith attacks with Laser Cannon MK *** using standard mode.
Critical hit on target, doing ****** damage!
EMERGENCY JUMP!
The Avatar has retreated from the battlefield due to heavy damage!

Unfortunatly at this point in time we are unable to do anything about the continuing 'problem' at Epsilon, However with your continuing support in the form of 'charitable donations' to the cause, we will continue our important work on your behalf.
Report to moderator   Logged
Sheb
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 07:04:20 AM »

Can we hire you to shoot yourself?

Epsilon Indi Mining Corporation Associate
Scion
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 09:58:18 AM »

LOL, Now i may be a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them.

Its about time the lads and i took another shore leave. The Wraiths rum stocks are running low, and she could do with some repairs, and perhapes a repaint, so well be taking a leave of absence aand heading out to the outerrim for some R&R.

So please just store up your donations untill we can be along to collect them.

Scion
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 09:28:56 AM »

Well things have certainly been interesting recently.

It was with a heavy heart that the lads and I lowered the OX flag and accepted a Letter of Marque from Pirating and Mining Inc. The lads and i took a vote and thought there might be some opportunity to advance the cause with them. To gether a bit of Intel. to learn the secrets of their rapid rise.

As we suspected it turns out that some members of PMI are willing to bend the rules of space and time itself in the pursuit of personal power. Now i may be a pirate, but we only take what we need for the cause. I dont destroy for the fun of it. I dont target specific captains untill they are forced to retire. And i certainly dont cheat the very rules of this universe.

But fear not my friends i have torn up that letter. And put the OX flag back where it rightfully belongs. I shall resume regular services shortly after a refit and some fresh paint.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 11:12:25 AM »

The only one who can even be suspected of any cheating is Kerbos and there is no real proof of that.  He has shown himself how bad the OCD is. Our other Co-Leader WolfDoc donates to the game. He has donated quite a bit to this game and has done the same with some of Emi's other games in the past.  He has helped out some of us with things with the money he donates. Sometimes QP, sometimes modules.. Others have helped out some of us with Modules. They bring in good money with COM Missions and mining. I recently have started doing COM missions myself and some of the SOS's. They can in fact bring in big amounts of money.  As you know I have tried to encourage others in our corp to be self sufficient. I don't want us to have to rely on others for help. Though I don't discourage help either.  As for Kerbos, I can honestly say he has never helped me out with a thing and I don't ask him for his help either.  Bob is the only one I can think of that he has helped with some things here and there.

Scion I still consider you my friend. But don't brand us all cheaters just because you suspect Kerbos may be one. The rest of us do what we do in the came within the actual rules of the game. I don't like to break rules in games like this and I don't intend on starting now.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: