Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 12:20:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: sos missions  (Read 8139 times)
Vallo
Private

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2012, 07:37:37 PM »

I just investigated 2 SOS missions. Both Captains needed 921 fuel cells. Who the heck carries 921 fuel cells? Are you kidding? New players can't do these missions. And don't tell me it's based on your power or ship size. I have good ships and none can carry this much fuel, unless I dedicate 10 level 1 cargo holds to carrying fuel. Sir Emi, I suggest you really take a long look at this game and make it playable to all. I mean c'mon Dude, this is getting ridiculous.
Report to moderator   Logged

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 07:54:13 PM »

SoS missions are mostly for cargo ships, the more fuel they need the more profitable the mission.
SoS missions are not scaled according to ship.

Only CoM missions are scaled for combat according to ship power. I'm guessing with your combat ship you should be good with combat missions rather then SoS ones. SoS is mostly for freighters at the moment.

Anyway, the SoS / CoM missions are just start out missions, just basic stuff so far.
There will a lot more diversity and balance in the missions later on, just bare with us.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 07:55:54 PM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

Bomale
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 08:08:01 PM »

17 Hi,

Indeed, the subject is interesting, I found the missions SOS difficult for the same problem that you reported.

21 As known they emit an SOS signal and they are detected on radar,
        idea why can not we open a communication immediately to know the mission, and not to go there and then come back to finish the mission.

For what are the contents of the mission itself even, quantity & reward is in my opinion has to be revised. It is that same mission all requert much time should a reward accordingly.

12  This is a brief commentary that goes in the same direction. And again, a long series of ideas can be elaborate, and this depends on our developers.

As far as we can, we will.

sorry Forgive my English, I'm French . I'm doing the best I can to be understandable, it is not easy.
         laugh Even my wife does not understand me when I speak. nono

Bomale
Vallo
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 08:33:18 PM »

I don't mean to be a jerk here. As I've said, I really like this game. But the basics need to be improved to keep new members here. I'm only looking out for the game.

Vallo
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 08:39:45 PM »

Excellent suggestions Bomale! Join my Corp! LOL! Just kidding if you don't want to.

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 09:36:03 PM »

That communication window sounds like a great idea, thanks Bomale  1

You just talk with them and if you like it you go there and bring the stuff they need. First to arrive gets the reward 1
I'll note it up in suggestions, should make it like that asap.

Sheb
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 04:48:39 AM »

Yup, that'd be great. Villo, would you mind resizing your signature? This too is getting ridiculously large. :p

Epsilon Indi Mining Corporation Associate
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: