Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 25, 2024, 04:54:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a corp  (Read 28729 times)
norill
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 02:04:03 PM »

our corp Perkele! is also recruiting. if you prefer larger corp join PMI. i strongly discourage joining IMG, their leader is not entirely normal, to put it mildly.
Report to moderator   Logged
morbius
Private

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 09:53:17 PM »

@ Captain Blackmoon,

New Horizons Corporation (NHC) is always looking for active players to join.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 02:15:15 AM »

Complete the training, grow a little (>100000)  and send a private message to Jam-Jul Lison to join our corp: Pirating & Mining, Inc [PMI]

I have already talked to  him about it and explained why he needs that power.  I don't want him to get dragged into our war when he is so new. Him and one other are actually working on getting up enough points right now to join.  Well 3 if you count Cobi who is looking to rejoin once he passes the 100k mark.
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 05:08:51 AM »

our corp Perkele! is also recruiting. if you prefer larger corp join PMI. i strongly discourage joining IMG, their leader is not entirely normal, to put it mildly.

Funny since we at IMG would strongly discourage others from joining PMI or Perkele!... Since you guys are pirates your not entirely normaly... mr ffffffffffffffffffff  (#852)

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2013, 04:15:36 PM »

Funny since we at IMG would strongly discourage others from joining PMI or Perkele!... Since you guys are pirates your not entirely normaly... mr ffffffffffffffffffff  (#852)

PMI isn't that bad. We have good leadership, teamwork and and friendly members. Only reason I have not been letting in people below 100k is because of the war. Let's face it newbies don't need to have to worry about being attacked constantly when they are still figuring the game out. They got enough to worry about with pirates. While some of those pirates are in our corp, not all of them our. I don't pirate much anymore and neither does Sargas. Not sure who else might be pirating at the moment in our corp lol. There are of course pirates in Sol and other Corps.  Aysle I would suggest you actually do the same for IMG on joining requirements. I am sure you wouldn't want any newbies members who might join your corp to be dragged into this war when they aren't prepared for it.   Speaking of the war, I really hope Emi implements some way of tracking people better.  This war has gotten pretty boring lately. lol
sargas
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2013, 05:51:58 PM »

I finding out that because of my strength, piracy doesn't return very much profit (most of what is being mined are minerals and gasses I have no real need of)...

My mining and my SOS and COM missions are feeding me quite well...
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2013, 05:04:44 PM »

@Sargas good to see that piracy eventually falls into idle laziness haha Soon you will be classed as a digger. (Its our working rank within [IMG]that has proved themselves to be self sufficient). I know as a pirate you are a jolly good miner, its a pity you got mixed up with a bad crowd when you were younger ;)

@Norill LOL define "normal" buddy. From your deluded perspective that should be an interesting definition. "Most" of us are grown men and occasional women playing a HTML based turn/timed game that havent actually grown up yet! LOL Show me your degrees that allows you to judge normality, and i will compare them with mine.

[Perkele]'s type of normality is a decision to destroy players mines based on what they are mining & then PM them to stop mining those mats. Thank God i am not normal from Norill's version of normality

I am still mining Iron ffffffffffffffffff or whatever you want to call yourself now. (was that 8 ffffffffffffffff's or 9?) come and get another belly full of it haha

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2013, 05:43:32 PM »

@Sargas good to see that piracy eventually falls into idle laziness haha Soon you will be classed as a digger. (Its our working rank within [IMG]that has proved themselves to be self sufficient). I know as a pirate you are a jolly good miner, its a pity you got mixed up with a bad crowd when you were younger ;)

idle laziness?
no, more a result of a low profit/loss margin (my last raid cost me around $1000 solari and I only was able to loot 3 cubics of Kolymite -$150 solari for a net loss of $850 solari).

digger?
I prefer to be called a yank (if you must call me something).  I am from neither New Zealand nor Australia (when you get to know me better, you can call me an 'old coot' if you must lol)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2013, 06:07:43 PM »

Yeah laziness isn't why he gave up and why I am thinking of it.  It is just the fact that it doesn't really bring in enough of a profit compared to other things for us. Profit is why I started doing it in the first place.  It helped me a lot in the early game.
Paolloo
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2014, 05:59:02 AM »

I'm looking for good Corporation.

Training completed. 3 ships. Adv cargo, +1300/h of science
Mechanic of game is clear.

What I need:
- no pirate alliance, Defence and attacking for honour is welcome  4
- direction for grow (where to fly, to settle  7 )
- team playing for defence (and for english improve)
- support for faster start (i will pay off all)

[good fun for All  19]
Paolloo
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 06:02:10 AM by Paolloo » Report to moderator   Logged
StefanAlexander
Private

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2014, 06:50:46 AM »

Well, I actually can invite you to the IST, but we had some economical problems and had to join PMI, soon the IST will return but we actually still recruiting Ministers or Generals for the future Goverment, everyone is welcome.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2014, 09:03:05 AM »

Come with us, The empire of Sargas. We work together, we help each other, you will get tips and tricks from among the top players of the game. Sargas is our leader.

Captain Matamaure,
director of militia, Empire of Sargas
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:05:59 AM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2014, 07:59:44 PM »

Paolloo, if you want to grow peacefully, don't join IMG and PMI, better join EOS.  1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2014, 12:41:32 AM »

PMI isn't going to be PMI much longer. We taking a more navy direction. We will still allow players to play how they want, but things will be geared more towards combat.  In paticular for COM missions.  We are growing as a corp in more ways then just power.  Still if you want a peaceful life this is still a better choice then SSS. Joining SSS would almost make certain you will be attacked at some point.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2014, 03:25:50 AM »

I am not asking him to join us because we don't accept newbies.

What I wanted to say was if he wants a peaceful growth (that is, not become a possible target of the Syndicate), he should not join IMG and PMI, or the whole of GC for that matter.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: