Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 25, 2024, 07:50:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a corp  (Read 28731 times)
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2014, 04:38:52 AM »

You are invited to join the ITO. We are a growing but also relatively young corp. We provide corp ships for personal use and a good teamwork. We are also part of the Galactic Council and have no problems with other corps. Feel free to contact me.
Report to moderator   Logged

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2014, 12:20:29 PM »

Paolloo as joined us.
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2014, 05:31:31 PM »

I am not asking him to join us because we don't accept newbies.

What I wanted to say was if he wants a peaceful growth (that is, not become a possible target of the Syndicate), he should not join IMG and PMI, or the whole of GC for that matter.

Perhaps you haven't noticed Raphael, but EoS has already put in an application to join the GC, though it is pending certain conditions be met I'm fairly certain they will be approved at some point so your suggestion to join EoS so they wouldn't become a target of yours is kind of a moot point.

"Hear me! And if I close my mind in fear, please pry it open.
See me! And if my face becomes sincere beware.
Hold me! And when I start to come undone, stitch me together.
See me! And when you see me strut remind me of what left this outlaw torn..."
sargas
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2014, 06:53:24 PM »

don't remind him...lol
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2014, 07:07:11 PM »

Fenix, I know much more than you about the game and its happenings so there's no need for you to tell me that. LOL

When it comes to corps, nothing is permanent. Right now they are not part of the GC, and they still are far from having any united stand against their enemies. It's obvious that I leave NHC alone, so even if the EOS joins the GC, as long as they don't get themselves involved, I will also leave them alone. My preference is though that no one joins the GC.  1

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2014, 08:03:40 PM »

IMG has their own map of the known galaxy, mining resources mapped and recorded in a minerals database for all members to use and update, and a large corporate fleet with some cutting edge technologies to help with the earning and relocation of your resources to a suitable colony if required.
As a member of IMG however you may come under the scrutiny of some of the bigger villians and desperados in this game but we are a major player in orchestrating peace and a code of conduct for all players. Hense we have NAP's with almost all peaceful corporations and we are strong enough to help defend our members and their properties from those bent on destruction of the peace process and anarchy.
This notice is for any new members looking to join an active corporation as well as to be active in the workings of the community as a whole.

Fenix, I know much more than you about the game and its happenings so there's no need for you to tell me that. LOL

When it comes to corps, nothing is permanent. Right now they are not part of the GC, and they still are far from having any united stand against their enemies. It's obvious that I leave NHC alone, so even if the EOS joins the GC, as long as they don't get themselves involved, I will also leave them alone. My preference is though that no one joins the GC.
Obviously what Raphael doesnt know or is overlooking is that i have asked all GC members, to remain as a member, is to get onboard with all of its policies and directives, as you would expect from any membership to any corporation, so i think Raphael will soon find himself being very outnumbered in his stance against the GC lol
And dont go posting crap about knowing much more than another pilot, it just shows what an actually newb you really are!

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2014, 09:41:56 PM »

IMG for one is a has-been, and I no longer see your corp as a threat. Your corp is nothing compared to the Syndicate anyways. And as a notice, any new member of IMG will be hunted mercilessly by the Syndicate and we will put up bounties for that new member's ships and stations. So all pilots better think twice of joining IMG!  1

I know IMG asked all other GC members to have one stance but that is still a long way to go. Planning and implementation are different things and I doubt GC will show any signs of efficiency in the near future. Besides, numbers don't mean crap if you can't put a dent on my ships! LOL

Also dadds, don't talk about being a newb when you can't even attack properly! Learn how to properly assess a battle so you don't end up looking like a fool spending QPs in a battle to only end up losing stations! Who's the newbie now? Hahaha
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2014, 12:51:30 AM »

That one loss I witnessed to you, he only spent 4 qp.  That isn't a lot.  He forgot about the issue of the next ship just going after your station.  Yes he did make an error. But I have made that one before myself.  His best bet would have been to wait with his bigger ship a little longer, then nailed you with it. Then let me come in to hit your station.  Everyone screws up though and your shields there were good.  I will admit that.  I am not going to say your ships are complete crap.  They aren't.  But they do have a weakness that isn't hard to exploit.
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2014, 06:53:11 AM »

please remember the topic guys.

really NOBDY is interested in your(esp. raphs) endless talking about you greatness. Thank you.

cool

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2014, 03:32:33 PM »

really NOBDY is interested in your(esp. raphs) endless talking about you greatness. Thank you.

cool

A very old topic that never really should have been revived in the first place. lol. 
sargas
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2014, 06:35:38 PM »

cool

A very old topic that never really should have been revived in the first place. lol. 

it was revived by a pilot who was shopping for a corp to join.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2014, 07:23:52 PM »

@Jazz: Fact is, the moderators themselves don't really follow the forum rules.

Maybe all moderators should visit this thread again: http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,8088.0.html.

@Jam, doesn't matter if he spent 1 QP or 100. The point is him calling me a newbie. I for one never made dumb mistakes like that, and considering how old he is in the game and it still happened qualifies him more of being called a newbie (or more like a noob) than me.  1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2014, 12:17:32 AM »

@Jazz: Fact is, the moderators themselves don't really follow the forum rules.

Maybe all moderators should visit this thread again: http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,8088.0.html.

@Jam, doesn't matter if he spent 1 QP or 100. The point is him calling me a newbie. I for one never made dumb mistakes like that, and considering how old he is in the game and it still happened qualifies him more of being called a newbie (or more like a noob) than me.  1

To be fair the only part of the thread I can even moderate is on the GC area. The rest I am not a mod. 

By going by player numbers you would be much more of a newbie then he is.  Newbie isn't a bad term. It just refers to new players.  You have grown powerful and found a good way to do it. But that doesn't mean there aren't still things you have to learn.   As experienced as I am, I am not even going to say I know everything.  That would be ignorant.     Now from what I can tell he didn't call you a noob though which is good. There is a big difference between a newbie and a noob.  A noob is generally an idiot who often times acts like a newbie. lol
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2014, 01:42:10 AM »

Eh I would say that depends on who is using the word Jam I personally tend to use the word noob to refer to new players and call the idiots nooblets, but hey that's just me lol. I'm kinda lazy with these slang words and terms that people come up with these days, potatoe patata, w/e xD

As for who is and is not a noob, I can't honestly say I care, I don't think anyone involved in this is a noob. If Raphael sees me as a noob then so be it, like I said I don't care. I've been around the block a couple of times in games, hell I've been the strongest player in a few games, I know how to get to the top that is nothing new to me. It generally takes a good deal of time invested, a little bit of planning and some decent observation to see what others are doing and what does and does not work. If Raphael wants to assume that he knows more about the game and what goes on within it than I do then let him, it certainly doesn't matter to me. He might be right about that, then again he might not be. Personally you will never catch me assuming something like that unless the other person just started the game like yesterday. The second you start thinking you know everything and know better than everyone else is the second you stop learning and that generally is followed by someone surpassing you. Not to mention it makes you look and sound like kind of a jerk, but w/e like I said I really don't care so I'm not exactly sure why you guys took offense to it or otherwise felt the need to start yet another arguement.

"Hear me! And if I close my mind in fear, please pry it open.
See me! And if my face becomes sincere beware.
Hold me! And when I start to come undone, stitch me together.
See me! And when you see me strut remind me of what left this outlaw torn..."
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2014, 09:41:46 AM »

i just love pointing out raphael's failings, for which there are more than be commented on here lol.
He seems to think he invented the game; i would like to point out that we have seen many evolutions of this game especially in combat and have to keep adapting to, unlike raphael, who started practically yesterday and i doubt has actually seen a recent update, certainly not a significant one. The game is flawed big time in the areas of combat, for which I am showing to all by actually conducting campaigns against player pirates.

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: