Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 06:38:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a corp  (Read 28426 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2014, 07:15:55 PM »

Any game has flaws if you really look for them. But instead of you adapting or dealing with it, you choose to constantly whine about it. You probably got around with your life by complaining about every single thing that doesn't suit you.  laugh
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2014, 11:47:39 PM »

We have adapted to the flaws in the game.  But that doesn't mean we can't complain about them. Sometimes that is the only way to get them fixed.
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2014, 02:44:24 AM »

True every game does have flaws, but some are bigger than others and as such some of them require fixing and some of them probably aren't worth the effort. The combat of this game has several flaws in it that simply don't make any sense and frankly make the game much more difficult to play and enjoy than it should be, if you don't agree with that Raphael then that is fine you are entitled to your own opinion, however that doesn't mean the rest of us don't have some good points. Jam is correct, the first step in solving a problem is realizing that there is a problem that needs fixing in the first place.

"Hear me! And if I close my mind in fear, please pry it open.
See me! And if my face becomes sincere beware.
Hold me! And when I start to come undone, stitch me together.
See me! And when you see me strut remind me of what left this outlaw torn..."
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2014, 06:02:49 AM »

I have no problems with pointing out flaws. However, what dadds and jam are doing is this: hijack a thread and bring up ancient flaws like the battle system. If you point it out once, that's good. Twice, that's bearable. But do it for the nth time? That's just childish whining right there.  1
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2014, 02:15:47 PM »

I wouldn't call it hijacking in this case, this thread hasn't been active in a long long time and was only brought up because of someone recently using it. As for them bringing it up over and over, I understand how you might feel about that I can't say that I enjoy reading about it all the time, however it is something important that needs fixing. I don't know how SirEmi operates so idk if he looks through all the old threads as far as bugs and suggestions or maybe he only looks at a couple of the newer ones when he has the time. If it is the second scenario then I don't have much of a problem with them bringing it up every now and then.

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2014, 05:14:43 PM »

I have no problems with pointing out flaws. However, what dadds and jam are doing is this: hijack a thread and bring up ancient flaws like the battle system. If you point it out once, that's good. Twice, that's bearable. But do it for the nth time? That's just childish whining right there.  1

If you got an issue with it feel free to take it up with SirEmi. Be sure to mention what it is we keep bringing up too.  Maybe it will help get his attention. Though I kinda doubt it.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2014, 06:56:55 PM »

I wouldn't really care if you hijack all threads or constantly whine about it. I'm just saying that the way I see it, what you're doing is nothing more than plain whining. We all know that SirEmi already knows about these flaws a long time ago. If he wanted to change it, he could've done so ages ago.
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2014, 07:05:52 PM »

We all know that SirEmi already knows about these flaws a long time ago. If he wanted to change it, he could've done so ages ago.

Having been friends with someone who made their own game and ran it very successfully for several years I can tell you right now that despite "wanting to do something" they don't always have the time to actually do it. Not only does he run this game but apparently several others, and unless he makes a lot more money off of those games than he does from this one I highly doubt working on these games is his day job. And if he does make a lot more money off of those games then obviously they would be his priority to work on anyway. In short, regardless of whatever plans he might have, they will only happen if real life lets them happen. Just because he hasn't done anything about it to this point doesn't mean that he won't in the future, and I'm going to stick by that until I hear from SirEmi himself.

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2014, 09:50:30 PM »

I am sure he does know. But the more complaining he sees about it the more likely he is to get tired of the complaining and do something about it.
sargas
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2014, 02:25:01 AM »

please let it be soon...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: