Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 06:56:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Emi  (Read 29865 times)
Lovelace
Private

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2012, 01:17:53 AM »

Thanks for pasting the whole mail conversation. I wholeheartedly agree with Jaqvaar's remarks there. Apart from the insults, but they are just minor details any mature person can ignore. Oh, wait. Sorry.
Report to moderator   Logged
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2012, 01:22:03 AM »

as i see we are getting no where love, i dont think this needs to continue, We are in the Bounty HUNTING section, which is what i did..and if u agree or not doesn't matter to me. i will continue to get info on jaqvaar, until i finish my plan and move on, at which point ill just play my game, defend what is mine and that's all..If that upsets u im sorry, and never meant for my conflict to effect anyone beside jaqvaar and me, anyone who gets involved with out necessarily needing to is either to helping jaqvaar, or just wants to get into his and I personal issues, which can be resolved at anytime..
Lovelace
Private

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2012, 01:24:27 AM »

Amazingly while having this conversation I suddenly ended up with a -1 vote. Bad sport whomever did that. Pathetic.
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2012, 01:28:41 AM »

Amazingly while having this conversation I suddenly ended up with a -1 vote. Bad sport whomever did that. Pathetic.

feel better, the only reason u got a neg is bc u take things out of context to support ur argument, the rating isnt based on if i like u, but how u reply and act on the forums
sargas
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2012, 01:30:17 AM »

and how is posting and paying for info a vile game? Not like im asking for people to raid or attack him. No Different then a groupmate asking there group for info on someone, except im asking more people and helping them if they do have info, another part of the Real world as u put it..

Information is a commodity.  It has a fluctuating payment method.  (How much it is worth depends upon how much are you willing to spend, here and now).

...I agree, I see nothing you did except offering up a different opinion...
sargas
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2012, 01:33:20 AM »

feel better, the only reason u got a neg is bc u take things out of context to support ur argument, the rating isnt based on if i like u, but how u reply and act on the forums

...Is that built into the game?  Seems a bit much for the petty offense...
Lovelace
Private

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2012, 01:34:34 AM »

That sounds valid apart from the fact that I actually never took anything you said out of context at all. The part quotes are all valid and in context. I picked them out because they were being manipulative subtexts thrown in to support your case; and I cut them out like diseased cells.
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2012, 01:38:17 AM »

That sounds valid apart from the fact that I actually never took anything you said out of context at all. The part quotes are all valid and in context. I picked them out because they were being manipulative subtexts thrown in to support your case; and I cut them out like diseased cells.

to each his own opinion, my post just where to show my whole opinion, not just the parts that are about my own personal vengeance
Lovelace
Private

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2012, 01:46:19 AM »

As stated before, we are not kids and what i quoted from you was in context; no need to repeat myself nor all your words. The disappointment that i need to repeat that ends this particular chapter in your bounty thread.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2012, 01:46:56 AM »

Love you are entitled to your opinions. But fact is Wolf isn't the only person who has received similar messages from in the past.  I have received them. Scion has received them. Kerbos has received them. He actually told me how Jaq was when me and him first started chatting.  I am pretty sure Tumppi has received them.  So this isn't exactly an isolated incident. It is just in this case Jaq rank his mouth off to the wrong person. Just like in the real world, when you mouth off to people you don't like, eventually you are going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person and they are going to kick your butt or worse. That is just what has happened here. Jaq ran his mouth to the wrong person. Now he is being taught a lesson. Though somehow I am not sure he will learn his lesson after this.  Now I do understand why he hates pirates as much as he does. But mouthing off isn't the answer.
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2012, 02:24:51 AM »

if anyone has a problem with what i have said or done let me know in game in a message, i am locking this thread. as the bounty has been posted and nothing else needs to be said..
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2012, 04:01:09 AM »

here is a message i just got from jaqvaar, which i replied i i completely agree that the payed/free player is unfair, BUT i did not use any bot to get a head, i payed for it, and that im 22 from Waco Texas, own a real estate business, have 3 kids and a wife,so i do have a life

[EIMC] Lady Emi(#240)
06-Dec-2012 03:49
still alive I see...

you did not take my advice, did you?
you think that clicking on banners all day long to get fake money, and then using it to destroy some guy's imaginary planet base in some imaginary universe makes you a real-life hero, don't you?

Well, it doesn't. You're still a waste of space. Unlike you, I have a real life to get back to, so keep the imaginary Thorium or whatever I had in the cargo bay. I just want you to know that you of all people are NOT the reason I'm leaving this game. Nor the reason I changed my name. Yes, even a retard like yourself can figure out who I am.

The reason is that Sir Emi, whose name I am ridiculing, has decided to make a griefer-friendly game, where you can only win by cheating and destroying what other players build. And with every update he makes it less and less fun to play. The only people who can enjoy it anymore are retards who have nothing better to do than click on banners.

So keep clicking, little monkey. I'm outta here.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: