Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 27, 2024, 01:08:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: fuu... need to get back to pirating...  (Read 5841 times)
Tumppi
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2013, 03:51:00 AM »

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5152875/astro-attacker-aysle-jupiter.png
So remember Aysel and IMG corp when you get hit by me happy
Report to moderator   Logged
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 04:04:30 AM »

It was a juicy target from a pirate.... Thanks for the mods... took me awhile to pick all that up. Sorry about the station, I powered down as much as I could but as it was only a Class I station was unavoidable.
Scion
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 04:46:16 AM »

Oh dear, This is why i try and warn anyone that applies to my corp that they should take the time to really consider if they want to be tagged as a pirate or not. Once you go down that road its going to cost you to turn around and go back. If its possible at all.
Tumppi
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 05:54:56 AM »

well you used qp to attack didint you? so you could have just bought modules from sol 6,5k each ...
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 06:05:54 AM »

well you used qp to attack didint you? so you could have just bought modules from sol 6,5k each ...

Yes I did, but still came out ahead $$ wise. And I smacked a pirate that had previously destroyed one of our member's bases.

On a side note, you should know better then to leave that much equipment in sol system when you are offline that long. I scanned you, considered... then attacked. I could of even waited out the entire 4hr count down as you werent back for much longer then that.

I await your pirating as is fair.

Thanks again

-edited to swap pirating for reprisal
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 06:17:13 AM by Aysle » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 06:35:26 AM »

So remember Aysel and IMG corp when you get hit by me
Yes i still remember you Trumpii, when i was a [SOL] finishing student and was setting up my first base in GJ433 and you, fffffffff and 2 more of your group came in waves and smashed me all over the system and tried to destroy everything i had. Forced me to relocate further down to stay out of the way. In fact, it was your final blow that ultimately caused me to form the miners corp [IMG]. Thanks
My colleague tells me you were turning over a new leaf? Probably wasnt the best sort of rehab treatment my colleague dished out in that case. That can make you fall "off the wagon" again. Anyway, whichever way you go, i think that was perfect Karma that my chosen military wing commander and champion found you and exacted some justice back, though at the time of the strike Aysle was unaware it was you who struck the final blow to finish me off.
You may still come down here to see how far i have gone and grown since then if you choose, thats all part of the game. Pirate hits miner, miners military arm wacks pirate. Circle of life. If you do choose to chase around after us though, things may turn out a little differently than the first time we met

Good hunting all  7

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: