Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 20, 2024, 02:11:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [PMI] - Pirating & Marauding, Inc  (Read 12654 times)
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2013, 05:45:28 AM »

Have you been visited by PMI? Do you fear their next "peaceful" visit? Do you believe you shouldn't have to give up your hard earned minerals & gasses to a bunch of blowhards?

If so, IMG and our associate are here to help you.

We accept both anonymous & public reports of their contemptuous(1) attacks.

In game, please message Aysle (#925) or Dadds (#862). All reports will be kept in strict confidence. We and our Pirate hunting corp & non-corp  associates will make our best effort to intercept your attackers.

All intelligence of hunting grounds is also helpful as we can better deploy our collective fleets to intercept the aggressors before they are able to cause further harm. As you know this is a needle in a hay stack situation. Help us make the hay stack smaller.

IMG members will attempt to arrange for any spoils from your intelligence to be acquired by you.

-----
(1) Contempt is a secondary emotion (not among the original six emotions) and is a mix of the primary emotions disgust and anger.
Contempt has been placed on the same continuum as resentment and anger, and is argued that the differences between the three is that resentment is directed toward a higher status individual; anger is directed toward an equal status individual; and contempt is directed toward a lower status individual.
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 05:53:41 AM »

Unfortunately they can't report such a corp as that corp doesn't exist. Our corp is named Pirating & Mining, Inc [PMI]. Contrary to popular belief, most of our people are actually miners. Only a couple of us actually raid others. That said, have fun with this.
sargas
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 08:30:50 PM »

What are you willing to pay for this information? 

If the price is right, I might rat myself out...
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 02:29:31 AM »

What are you willing to pay for this information?  

If the price is right, I might rat myself out...

Hmm that creates an interesting situation as the payment is satisfaction reading the battle report, and taking ownership of looted modules / resources.

Perhaps to make things simple, you could just simply blow yourself up, that way you keep the spoils and we all get a nice laugh from the report. What do you think?  

Seeing as thats not possible though 10 We here at IMG have a Stellar Conversion Project underway... Once SirEmi gives the go ahead that Supernova's are possilble you can park your ships in orbit of the mined out planet and relay the scientific data to us as the Supernova occurs, that is until it hits your ship.  laugh

Or I guess you could just line your ships up for me... and we can see how many ships I can hit with a single salvo...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 03:22:54 AM by Aysle » Report to moderator   Logged
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 05:49:36 AM »

Aysle im liking u more and more daily, u seem to be a more relaxed fun guys, hell if not for this whole "war" issue i think u and most of PMI could be friends...Plus u actually know how to talk to a person. im not sure if Dadds to young to , or if hes to old and senile to talk to people. But i personally am married with three kids and am 22 years old, so i havent had alot of time to play. And i went on vacation for the whole month of dec practically. but on top of that had a great grandmother on my wife side die a few days ago, so had to plan all the arrangements for that..Alots been going on...But no matter what happens here between PMi and IMG know u have my respect and i dont hold anything personal, im part of PMI but as JJL said were not all pirate, ive never attacked anyone beside Jaq, and one guy in my first week of playing..my plan was to play the game for a few months donate to emi, so he can continue to develop new games(  i sort of payed for this game to be made), and expand this game and quit but lady emi, Aka mirage or Jaqueer peeked my interest..and i continued, and now this war.. i have tendency to never back down from a challenge..

but i want u to consider me a friend, that if u ever have a problem or issue u can count on my help.

Dadd, if not for all ur sarcasm and Plain idiotic remarks we could of worked this out nicely, if u want ur corp to remain, give control to Aysle. But by ur message ur what id call a control freak..and wont happen..seriously if ur as old as you what u claim u should see this whole problem could of been avoided, if u think ill ever go bankrupt coming after u, ur mistaken, OR my corps, i own a multi million dollar real estate business in texas, and its just increasing..
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 06:13:43 AM by WolfDoc » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 03:16:48 PM »

Dadd, if not for all ur sarcasm and Plain idiotic remarks we could of worked this out nicely, if u want ur corp to remain, give control to Aysle. But by ur message ur what id call a control freak..and wont happen..seriously if ur as old as you what u claim u should see this whole problem could of been avoided, if u think ill ever go bankrupt coming after u, ur mistaken, OR my corps, i own a multi million dollar real estate business in texas, and its just increasing..

See now this is what we are talking about. our own multi-millionaire slumthingie. yea-hah. So its win at whatever cost then my million dollar buddy? You are willing to throw whatever it takes into beating down an opponent who is playing a game. You really need to go get some help...seriously. put your money to some humanitarian deeds, not into a winning ticket to an online text game.
Better get Sargas to come and define idiotic, because i am pretty sure you are speaking out of context again. So what you going to do wolf, kill our corp like you kill everybody who trys to get a start in the game? If aysle wants the helm he can ask for it. He already was given all my powers the week we formed, before we had the misfortune of hearing from your trash talk gun waving threats. You want to go to a netotiating table, you darn well ask politely, not threaten me or my crew, which is all you have done in dialog since i posted a stance. lets see how your opinion of members changes over the coming weeks haha

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 05:12:10 PM »

Thank you Aysle for answering my jest in kind.  It is nice to see a player with a good sense of humor (especially during these trying times).
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 05:37:44 PM »

Lol I think u forget this all started bc jjl simple said he was going to attack a guy in ur corps for threats he made and foolishness, as for ur stance I never cared really, u want to attack pirate fine but don't us to lay back let u attack us, and as for attacking everyone who has started, Ive hit 2 people the entire time I played, so ya, as for the rest it's my cash and I look at it as I'm helping a developer have time to make games and improve it, I'm allowed to spend my money on what I want right? I help more people then u can possibly know and if I want to spend a few thousand on a game or anything I can
Teteeeeu
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 10:06:44 PM »

Unfortunately they can't report such a corp as that corp doesn't exist. Our corp is named Pirating & Mining, Inc [PMI]. Contrary to popular belief, most of our people are actually miners. Only a couple of us actually raid others. That said, have fun with this.

You do raid others ¬¬'
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 12:19:16 AM »

You do raid others ¬¬'

Yes I do. Most of our people don't though. lol
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 08:49:52 AM »

I'm allowed to spend my money on what I want right? I help more people then u can possibly know and if I want to spend a few thousand on a game or anything I can
I already posted my response to who pays and who doesnt and how much in another thread. i will restate it here. yeah its your money, spend it how you like. good on ya for having such disposable resources.

What i dont like is 2 things:
1. You criticise my corps for having one or two part time small donators to get a kickstart to survive or compete, but wave the fact that you are way superior in your spending than any others. and;

2. Your real motives or those pleaded by your colleagues about why you spend so much money, in that you only do it to help a developer. Yet the spoils of that spending is focused on you being the number one pilot, to buying anything you want; from weapons, to information, to loyalties; just to try to beat others who dont have access to those sorts of resources. Very self serving if you ask me, not altruistic.

Dont pretend it is something else other than what it is. If you want to win that badly, why dont you ask your friend, Sir Emi, just to delete all those accounts that threaten to compete against your mastery and superiority. Then you will have the universe all to yourself. You win...good on you, congrats.

Dadds
"just another opinion brought to you today by leader of the opposition, [IMG]

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 09:46:19 AM »

He hasn't bought my loyalty.  Nor anyone else that I can think of. Yes he has helped me some. But I would be his friend if he helped me or not. Hell he hasn't really done anything this month and I still consider him a friend.  I don't give QP to any of our members. I am broke as hell. Yet they are also loyal to me. We don't have to buy loyalty.  He does what he does to help the game. Afterwards he has a lot of QP. He has to do something with it after all. It would kind of go to waste just sitting there. So he not only helps himself out, but he helps others out as well.  He wasn't criticizing your members either for donating. He was just pointing out that he could out donate them.  I don't think it was a necessary thing to do but it has happened.
Teteeeeu
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 11:57:13 AM »

I'm allowed to spend my money on what I want right? I help more people then u can possibly know and if I want to spend a few thousand on a game or anything I can
I already posted my response to who pays and who doesnt and how much in another thread. i will restate it here. yeah its your money, spend it how you like. good on ya for having such disposable resources.

1. You criticise my corps for having one or two part time small donators to get a kickstart to survive or compete, but wave the fact that you are way superior in your spending than any others. and;

2. Your real motives or those pleaded by your colleagues about why you spend so much money, in that you only do it to help a developer. Yet the spoils of that spending is focused on you being the number one pilot, to buying anything you want; from weapons, to information, to loyalties; just to try to beat others who dont have access to those sorts of resources. Very self serving if you ask me, not altruistic.

Dont pretend it is something else other than what it is. If you want to win that badly, why dont you ask your friend, Sir Emi, just to delete all those accounts that threaten to compete against your mastery and superiority. Then you will have the universe all to yourself. You win...good on you, congrats.

Dadds

Well said.
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2013, 07:53:34 PM »

Dadds

lol dadd i think u think to highly of ur self and opinions, lol but

1, when have i criticized ur corp for donating? Hell im glad someone else supports the game, but All ive ever said was if u think ur corp going to win a war with donating, u would be wrong.

2, So by what u said, u expect me to donate money and not spend the qp from it? if i wanted to be number one pilot i would be, I was making 800k jumps every day, i only stopped to keep the game is some what fair standings and have some competition,  If u didnt notice i have one of the lowest player ids, i been around for a while, and even gave some ideas for the games, so why would i ask emi to delete accounts and destroy a game im trying to support? that just be a d1ck move on my part, so u really should think before u speak..As for buying weapons, resources,and info, yea i do. i wont lie, its war... i dont buy loyalty, those who follow and listen do it bc i show them respect, but anyway, if u had the resources u would too, deny it all u want...

but passed all that, u can be p1ssy all u want at me, but name one time ive done anything to anyone besides, Jaq? Ull be hard pressed on that, u can complain all u want but ive done loads more good for people then harm..
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 12:33:33 PM »

lol dadd i think u think to highly of ur self and opinions, lol but
if i didnt hold myself in high regard, then who the heck else would? I do hold myself in high regard, the things i strive to achieve and have achieved. i dont cry to the forums about not getting respect from others. Not the reason i started this reply though.
lemme see.....lets dig out some comments from an earlier thread to counter what you say here, again.
1, when have i criticized ur corp for donating? Hell im glad someone else supports the game, but All ive ever said was if u think ur corp going to win a war with donating, u would be wrong.
Ok going back through all the history of your corp and mine, i find this:
btw if u guys didnt know. ive only been playing for a little over 1 and a half month...Took me 2 weeks to get to number 2...and sad part is i been on vacation for the last month, i seriously kid u not when  i say i put thousand of dollars into this game in matter of weeks, no matter how many of u donate u cant compare to me...So dont get cocky bc u think u have 2 or 3 donators..
Ok well a little over a month and a half. me too (Actually i started around the xmas period 2012). my number pilot is #862 yours is #66. Still not the real point i am about to make here either. Must have been a massive recruitment in that same month we joined, little over a month and a half ago.
The real point is comparing donators. It happens a little bit further on also.
A quote from Aysle, my 2nd in command and fleet admiral, who responded to an invite to come and play with you Wolfdoc
Give me a bit of time to outfit my ship and I'll come out to play with you... We aren't dumb enough to take on someone who's ship power exceeds our total power. But we will be there soon with our own shinny ship and we will have earned it instead of bought it with QP.
Your reply:
lol right, coming from the group that has at least 2 donators...i believe u..but when ever ur ready...
Again with the disbelief that we can build anything without donations and criticising us for having a paying member.
And to finish, i have snipped this comment cause most of it isnt really relavent to next point but its not out of context
just keep in mind, this is a game, a pirate game on top of that...that ur taking way to serious, only part ive taken serious is ur lack of respect..
My my my, where do i begin with this comment. only a game....pirate game....only a game....there is that word again, respect. Now since that seems to be your biggest beef, exactly what is it i am supposed to find in you to respect? You give me nothing to work with. Am i supposed to respect you cause u spend lots of money? Am i supposed to respect you because you been here longer than me? (though according to you only weeks before me). What have you done towards me or my fellow colleagues that i can turn around and give respect? You just want someone to bow down, take it up the rear and thank all mighty that you exist? You gotta do more than bluster and bully to get my respect. You and your shabby mob started with a major negative for that, and you havent helped the cause since.
take a note out of your own comment. this is a game. you will never convince me you play nice or fair, which will gain my respect.

Dadds  [IMG]

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: