Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 11:39:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Aysle  (Read 7334 times)
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2013, 06:10:29 AM »

Well I figured it was time to introduce myself. Im the 2nd in command of IMG.

Im am miner by nature...but give me a good fight and I'll be there in a heat beat. I stand up for my fellow members and have assumed the role of enforcer for our corp. Although I don't yet have the biggest baddest ship in the universe, believe me...I will soon. Until then my spit balls are aimed squarely at your ears.

I like to talk, generally I have smart arse solutions to problems... But those solutions are perfectly workable for me.

I am a science addict and will grow as quick as possible thanks to my devoted science freaks I have on crew.

Sometimes I multitask a bit too much, like the 12 com missions I currently have going on and seem to have lost one of the systems I need to pay a visit to. One day I'll find it and unless I just space those stowaways for cargo space first.

I hope to claim the first Supernova in Astro Galaxies, to that purpose I have a strip mining operation in progress that is nearly complete...just hoping SirEmi finishes up the Supernova protocol soon.

Im a IT geek (FYI my definition of nerd vs geek: geeks get paid!). A self taught programmer (22yrs ago) that moved onto systems architecture for the challenge.  I developed our corps mapping and resource location database.

Generally Im very agreeable, but I do have that little evil streak. And I love to hold a grudge.

I here to help out friendly miners, and to put those pirates in their place.

On a side note...IRL Me and my amazing  girlfriend have a 4yr old boy, and a 6yr old girl and a 6yr old boy...so life is VERY busy. We spend at least 1 day a week at Disneyland because its close (15min drive) and quite simply why not if we can 1

Happy Hunting
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 10:55:37 PM by Aysle » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 12:07:09 AM »

So, even now, you are admitting to researching WMD's especially the 'SuperNova Bomb"...
Report to moderator   Logged
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 05:10:34 AM »

So, even now, you are admitting to researching WMD's especially the 'SuperNova Bomb"...

As SirEmi has explained what a Super Nova would entail it is not a weapon. It is the means to new resources. There would be plenty of warning and an empty system would be replaced with a new system with all new resources to mine.

If you want to discuss it further, lets take it to another thread.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 10:27:52 AM »

A stellar converter is not a weapon. it is a way (as we understand it) to convert the energy of a dying star to spark the life of other star(s) and systems to rejuvenate the resources in that quadrant. To what level that will extend and how it will effect the surrounding systems and stability is as yet unknown. It is why we chose a system in a remote quadrant with no indigenous population and of limited life expectancy to conduct this experiment.

A weapon of mass destruction? LOL If converting a stellar system into some sort of weapon could be achieved, I am absolutely sure that  PMI and its leaders would have already developed it. We are not the terrorists in this system. Our intention was to conduct further research into supernova events and we made the mistakeof inviting them to observe, in thinking that PMI would also be curious with the ongoing experiments and join in some sort of mutually agreeable terms for better understanding of the dynamics of the galaxy. It seems they are only bent on wanton destruction of life.

This thread however is to do with introducing oneself, and maybe in game goals, ambitions and curiosities. Its not about personal attacks on individuals. There are plenty of threads out there for you guys to get involved in that.
Again, we dont lock threads though to deny others an opinion or a say on topic. We are always happy to listen to grievances and direct those complaints to the correct or relevant topic thread

Dadds [IMG] 

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 09:46:52 PM »

Dadds, my friend, you are correct.  This is not the proper forum for my earlier comments, and I apologize for any inappropriate behavior.

What I meant to say is:

Aysle, it is an honor to meet you.
We may be on opposite sides in a war, but we could very easily be friends.
I have come to both respect you and have learned to read closely what you have written (or said).

Maybe when all this foolishness is over, we can indeed become friends.

But, until it happens:

Queen's Knight to Queen's Bishop 3

(edit for the usual reason - spelling)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 10:11:32 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 10:21:13 AM »

what an unusual move. knight takes knight

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 10:06:03 PM »

Please explain to me how you can take my KNIGHT on the second turn?  19

(edit because - well, it's become a habit)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 10:12:18 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 08:54:35 AM »

i was playing several moves ahead lol

Private

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 12:18:33 PM »

I had to drop by here and give you a belated welcome  16 
Pages: [1]