Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 24, 2024, 01:38:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pirating & Mining, Inc news report 2/1/2013  (Read 3095 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2013, 07:50:18 AM »

Hello and welcome to Pirating & Mining, Inc news. Last night at 23:06 Galactic Time, an operation was carried about Captain Jam-Jul Lison to remove IMG infestation of planet Delta ZUC 18980 in quadrant -3,-1. We have for you footage from last nights battle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delta ZUC 18980

Attacker opened fire!

Cerberus Vs. Razgr1z planetary force
Weapons assault
Cerberus attacks with Laser Cannon MK I using standard mode.
Critical hit on target, doing 11904 damage!
Razgr1z planetary force has been defeated!
Adv Mining facility Mk I was destroyed.
7 m3 Cobalt, 5 m3 Platinum, 15 m3 Methane was found in the wreckage.
Adv Mining facility Mk I was captured by the attacker.

Objective: Destroy 10% or more of the enemy while losing less % then the enemy.

Attacker victory!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see here it was a simple but effective attack. The mines seen here are reported to have belonged to IMG member Razgr1z. As many might remember, Razgr1z was the initial spark that would eventually lead to war........this just in we have word that Captain Jam-Jul Lison is prepared to make a statement. We go to you life with that.

Jam-Jul Lison: "Greetings everyone. As many of you are aware last night my raiding ship destroyed 1 mine and captured another belonging to Razgr1z. The mines were located by our own Mining Leader Captain Sargas who has been working hard to find and help weed out the IMG infestation in the galaxy. After informing me that these mines were in that area, I opted to land this first blow against IMG myself. Granted it is a small one, but it is no doubt effective. I am sure it is also the first of many blows against them. As you might have noticed, the weapons on the Cerberus aren't all that great. I assure you all it is that way for a reason. This ship is designed for fast combat against lightly defended targets. It is perfect for situations like this. As we locate IMG bases, big or small, we will destroy them. I don't care what reason the station is there. When we find them, they will be destroyed. On an other note I would like to congratulate Robby the Gr8, who was also known as silentfan at one time, on winning the monthly Lottery. With that said I must be going now. I have important business matters I must attend to. Good day everyone."

There you have it folks. Strong words from a determined man. This has been Pirating & Mining, Inc news. Thanks you for watching and as always have a good day.
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 03:34:12 PM »

In case anyone is wondering why I lock these targets. After first news release I had dadds coming on running his mouth a little. I don't want any of that in my news release threads. That is why I lock these.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 03:36:01 PM by JamJulLison » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: