Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 24, 2024, 08:52:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Discount fuel  (Read 23284 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2013, 07:38:25 AM »

Well, I was just experimenting with my ships when I destroyed your 5.5M station and 1.2M planet modules on Ganymede.

"Little example of what to expect"? So deploying a Crematorium Mk XVI on the planet was an example as well? Make sure you deploy twice that MK next time for me to destroy it again!  laugh
Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2013, 01:47:16 PM »

haha a token force to test the waters, and it sent 2 of your ships packing before you finally overcame the position with many QP spent by you as well. It was a costly "victory" for you yet again and you took the bait well. The crematorium was but a small experiment on ground based deployment of this type of module for which had zero effect on losing as the experiment had already been concluded. It now gives me some good intel on building a stronghold. Thanks for being a part of that experiment. You are becoming such a good test monkey! I suspect one day the "do-gooders" will ban me from using lesser creatures like yourself as test subjects, but until such a time as that happens, I will enjoy inflicting expensive battles on you. Now you have declared that you will destroy all stations providing fuel, I will draw you into a battle that you will lose, both by military conquest and/or by a war of words, and make you look like the clown you are.
Have a great day! har har har.

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2013, 08:55:14 PM »

The solars that I spent to destroy your station and planet modules can be earned in ONE DAY. How about you? Can you recover the modules that you lost forever in a day? They were altogether worth many thousands of manufacturing hours to build. Aside from that, you lost much more in terms of value: all those nukes are gone plus the crematorium mk xvi. If it was indeed costly for me, it must have been devastating for you! LOL

You need to stop pretending that it was all planned and that i took the "bait". Bottomline is, 1. you didn't expect to be found out early and be defeated, 2. you lost much more it terms of solar value of the modules, and 3. you lost many thousands of hours of manufacturing time.

Ask any sensible player whose side of the battle they'd want to be in. You will lose.  12

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2013, 10:08:48 PM »

It seems to me it was pretty costly for you both. Dadds cause of his losses. You because not only the QP spent but what it cost to replace the number of troops you lost.  Considering he sent multiple ships jumping, that means a lot of marines on each jumped ships were lost. As we are all aware marines in that large of numbers can be a bit costly to replace.  Especially considering the only offensive capability you use is marines. Which means a lot of marines had to have been lost in order for your ships to have been jumped.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2013, 02:11:24 AM »

LOL, you know how IMG always love to exaggerate. He only made ONE ship jump. And it was only because I was experimenting with my ships. The ship that jumped was the one fighting the station, and I was minimizing its strength to gauge how strong stations with several millions of power are, and how much power is needed to destroy them. That ship's power was 5M. Solars needed to replace the marines: only about 3M. Not much of a loss there.

Also, now I have a clear idea how much power is needed to destroy stations with millions of power, and any attack initiated by the Syndicate in the future will result in a one-sided battle.  1

« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 02:14:22 AM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2013, 12:43:31 PM »

He just shared the battle reports with me.  It took 3 attacks to finish off his forces there.  That is a lot of QP each attack.  Also with the nukes you captured and destroyed, according to him they were active so those were the ones that fired. You shouldn't have been able to capture of destroy either of them. Shows just another bug in this game.  BTW with stations the power and stuff needed actually can vary depending on the actual modules on the stations.  For instance high MK shields and Marines as you know can be spongy. Especially on a station. Meanwhile one with regular weaponry with all that stuff can't absorb as much damage but without regular weapons on your ships, it does allow them to get in all their hits first making it harder to take the station with your marines.  I will be glad though when SirEmi finally fixes it so that you got to fight through the strongest ship first before moving onto the next with multiple ships.  I talked to him a while back and he said he was going to. But so far nothing has been done.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2013, 10:02:35 PM »

Well, if you've seen the reports, then you will notice that a lot of my marine modules were empty as well. No one else in this game attacked and destroyed a station of that strength, only me. No one had a clear idea how it would go, so I wanted to experiment a bit. I expected it to last for more than just one battle though. If I wanted to crush his forces mercilessly in just one attack, I could've just powered up all of my ships and do it.

As for the updates about the battle system, l have prepared for the long time for it to come. That's the reason why I don't use my hundreds of millions of research points: if I think I need to revise my ship configurations, I can quickly research the necessary technology and easily adapt.  12
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2013, 11:03:01 PM »

Taking on a station of that power isn't really different then taking on a ship of that power though.  Which I have done before.  The only difference is the station won't jump away. lol
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2013, 03:06:22 PM »

LOL, you know how IMG always love to exaggerate. He only made ONE ship jump.
you just love making up stories dont you. I EXAGGERATE!! haha. You dont know the definition of reality even when it smacks you in the face with hard fact. The battle reports are out there to show that your famous warships were beaten back by a half done corp ship, a small allied ship and a station and planet with a few marine mods, shield mods, some viper and nukes. LOL. You can claim all you like it was "an experiment" You got a costly lesson from that. I doubt though you really learnt anything from it at all. Considering how you criticized me for spending so much QP speeding up a battle, you have far outdone any spending i have ever done with speeding up a battle. Only difference is, when i do it, i win first time LOL
The solars that I spent to destroy your station and planet modules can be earned in ONE DAY
Now if you want to witness an example of blatant exaggeration, read no further than Raphael's posting haha. Since 1 QP costs 250k to buy and to speed up those attacks (not loot, but destroy) was worth over 100hr each time = 100QP+ each time you are already up in the 7.5 million range, without counting the costs to replace your troop you lost. (more fuel for the fire) That crematorium was unimportant and cost me nothing since it was just a spoil of war and was put there and had concluded an experiment of my own before you even arrived. Its but a tiny module compared to the crematorium i operate in real space. Its at mk XLVII

All that time spent building modules? so what, its server time, not my time. Those modules were just a few spare i had kicking around to test the ground. You think everyone is as stupid as you? haha that would be an impossibility.
if I think I need to revise my ship configurations, I can quickly research the necessary technology and easily adapt. 
And here is an example of NOT LEARNING. HELLO??!! Your ships configurations need revision. All the battles i have beaten you on, and others have beaten you on, hasnt alerted you to the possibility that your ships SUCK??? Sheeesh why do i even bother wasting my time trying to educate. I have much more interesting things to do, like watch the grass grow. With that note, i will go an return to other games with much more interesting playability

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2013, 04:14:19 AM »

A lot of nonsense talk coming from you again. No sense talking to you as you always have silly reason for everything--no matter how stupid it sounds. LOL

Just set up another station on Ganymede so I can destroy it once again. I look forward to you using nukes again as you wasted around 56M solars to build them. You really think I lost more than you in terms of solar value? You need to think again. laugh

You can continue talking how much my ships "suck". But how will you describe your ships being defeated by mine? I guess your ships suck more. haha

It makes sense that you will start playing other games from now on, seeing as you are so powerless against the Syndicate's ascension. It's just a coward's way of facing defeat though.  laugh
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 04:42:49 AM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2013, 07:39:48 AM »

Actually I can believe him just using left over junk there.  The defense station I had at Jupiter was just left over junk I had.  We have gotten to the point where sometimes we just have left overs we don't have much use for anymore.  In this case he just set it up there.  Losing it wouldn't have been a loss for him since it likely would have just sat around collecting dust anyways.  So you basicly just disposed of it for him. At a high cost to you. He is also right about the Solar cost.  The first timer at the least probably passed the 100 hour mark. 100 QP cost. 25,000,000 to buy.  Even with a higher income that is still a large chunk of money.  This would be the least we know for sure you spent there.  The actual total for 3 seperate attacks is likely a lot higher. The only way it wouldn't have cost you any solars would have to spend real life money on the game. Though in my opinion spending that much just for this would have been a waste of real life money.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2013, 08:00:19 AM »

They were not junk as he is still using Marines Mk CCC and Adv Shields Mk CL in most of his ships. If they were junk, then you can call most of his ships junk as well.  laugh

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2013, 08:36:23 AM »

i was just about to post, it wasnt junk, but it was surplus. I have criticized Raphael's intelligence often and openly but if i was going to bait a response then i would have to look like i was half serious about setting up a base. Even an idiot surpassing Raphael's level would have spotted something wrong if i put space junk up there. Raphael is the one who puts up space junk to waste people's time. I needed to run a few tests, and those tests ran better than expected.
It was gathering dust in a storage ship and I wanted to test out who was going to respond to Raphaels bounty hunt post, as well as conduct ground testing of a minor crematorium.  I now have enough data from that battle to build a compliment to defend a static location.
As far as how much it cost me? haha i mine most of my resources, something you dont understand Raphael, so the cost is only in the cost we all pay in time playing a game. I dont play the game much anymore because it is mostly boring at my level and many senior pilots have already succumb to that space boredom. You coming along when you did is just a little bump in the timeline of boring events and is hardly worth a mention.
As JamJul says, you blew close to 3/4 of a billion in solar to defeat a small defended position. The next establishment will require that you spend 20 billion worth of QP to destroy, or try to overcome.
And now to get to the real reason for all this chitter-chat, an:
IMG PROCLIMATION
HEAR YE, HEAR YE, in the year of 2013, IMG do declare an inquisition on criminal activities operating within the Sol system. As posted by a declared outlaw, Raphael, person or persons unmentioned have taken to personal gain to report to its enemy on an outpost which was intended to help support the new and senior pilots within this system.
Let it now be known, that criminal will present themselves for justice to the Galactic Council with fair representation to go to trial for crimes of aiding and abetting a known and declared criminal.
Said criminal will be given until 2 days following the Christmas fest to turn themselves in. Failure to do so will result in IMG warships turning over every rock in the Sol system to discover that criminal.
If anyone has any information to facilitate this investigation, i urge you to contact the offices of IMG immediately.
To the GC: This can be considered an extension of Galactic ruling of the "move on" ruling in which i give due and fair notice that the criminal will be brought to justice, or "sol" will be held accountable for this criminals harbouring and protection.
The clock is now ticking.

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2013, 03:21:38 PM »

...And now to get to the real reason for all this chitter-chat, an:
IMG PROCLIMATION
HEAR YE, HEAR YE, in the year of 2013, IMG do declare an inquisition on criminal activities operating within the Sol system. As posted by a declared outlaw, Raphael, person or persons unmentioned have taken to personal gain to report to its enemy on an outpost which was intended to help support the new and senior pilots within this system.
Let it now be known, that criminal will present themselves for justice to the Galactic Council with fair representation to go to trial for crimes of aiding and abetting a known and declared criminal.
Said criminal will be given until 2 days following the Christmas fest to turn themselves in. Failure to do so will result in IMG warships turning over every rock in the Sol system to discover that criminal.
If anyone has any information to facilitate this investigation, i urge you to contact the offices of IMG immediately.
To the GC: This can be considered an extension of Galactic ruling of the "move on" ruling in which i give due and fair notice that the criminal will be brought to justice, or "sol" will be held accountable for this criminals harbouring and protection.
The clock is now ticking.

This is an illegal action.  Only GC member corporations or individuals are required to follow the charter.  The GC has no power to require non-members to conform to our standards.

Going after this (or any) individual is misfeasance of office and if you fire on him, it becomes malfeasance.

These recent postings are way, way off topic and belongs in a forum of it's own.
therefore, this forum will be locked.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: