Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 26, 2024, 10:39:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Press Release - IMG Operations underway at Saturn -  (Read 13298 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2013, 08:44:17 PM »

"Many pilots out there have probably noticed a build-up of Military and Mining presence around the orbit of Saturn in System Sol. This move is to help consolidate our presence within the Sol system as we move closer to a vote of confidence in a newly proposed Galactic Council (GC). When the Galactic Council Charter is eventually voted and agreed upon by the 3 Corp (Superpowers), the details of the agreement will be posted in a newly created Topic in News & Strategy for all to read and comment upon."

"Our position within the Saturn system is to facilitate the roll-out of the council and as the administrative HQ of our Galactic Council representative. All petitioners seeking resolution with an issue regarding other pilots actions can be submitted here(Saturn) and all ships will be offered Sanctuary within its orbit."

"Any attacks upon this facility will be met with THE STRONGEST RESISTANCE AND RETALIATION we are capable of mustering against the aggressor, and their corp should we deem it a political assault"

"On the note of Sovereignty, we hereby unofficially declare Saturn to be our base of operations until the charter is fully approved by the council of three. Saying this, we would kindly ask pilots [ITO]Mavericks and [SOL]Radoshar to remove their mining operations from the atmosphere of Saturn. It is blocking our proposed building and infrastructure plans. Demolition orders have been submitted at IMG HQ for approval to remove unauthorized structures. "

"Said Pilots will have (7) days of this notice to comply to our request or submit notice in writing to [IMG] HQ as to why they believe they should be allowed to operate within this zone. Due compensation and/or relocation costs may be considered at the discretion of the home office of [IMG]."

"Failure to respond within (7) days of this notice will result in automatic approval of the submitted demolition order submitted by [IMG]. That is all for now"

Dadds, Commander-in-Chief [IMG]
Report to moderator   Logged

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 12:57:11 PM »

I see that now and removed my remarks.

I, myself, have been playing by the rule:

'You can keep it as long as you can hang on to it (unless I want it)'...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 03:01:48 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 01:12:19 PM »

darnit, i missed Sargas' initial comment. Would have made good reading lol. Anyway, as JamJul points out, the charter isnt in place yet. <tick, tick, tick, waiting> so it is primarily a request to said pilots, plus a chance to test the proposed charters standards if they come into play. We are not bully boys muscling others out of any claim to mine in Sol, nor will we remove them by force without any notice what-so-ever. The proposed charter was drawn up with some of our standards of gameplay included. Here it is demonstrated as a test to the general population and as goodwill toward fellow pilots.

I see in particular Radoshar is quite active in the Saturn system. i see his vessel again in orbit around there. I do hope he is paying attention to current events on the forum.

Dadds

<edit for addendum>
 oh and P.S. the amount of modules we have in the orbit of Saturn, and the station ops currently there, would leave slim pickings for any other player anyway. While their sites will be safe from us in this zone, for now that doesnt prevent other players from raiding their bases. If it was my modules in question, i would be talking terms on relocating with us and come out with a win LOL
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 01:17:12 PM by Dadds » Report to moderator   Logged

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 01:25:39 PM »

you are willing then to help them relocate?

(my earlier statement was addressing the fact of your claim-jumping...lol)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 02:54:36 PM »

Telling them on the forums probably won't do any good. For some reason there are people who just can't find the forums. This goes for other games as well. Not just this one.  Best to just message them in the game.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 06:08:06 AM »

@ Sargas haha no nothing like that. if they want to claim prior possession etc then so be it. Look at it more like a buyout offer to relocate. Besides, who would want to be trying to compete on mats mining with our resources there. not much profit in it.

@JamJul yeah no problem mate. I think the PM's have also gone out to the pilots in question. I just wanted to make it public to test the upcoming GC charter and get viewers prepared for the concept ;)

Dadds

Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 12:03:23 PM »

as per executive order from the office of IMG [ITO] mavericks module has been removed from the saturn system after the request timer of 7 days expired with no correspondence from the pilot.
[Sol] Radoshar still comes under the newbie protection offered by the corporation for the next 10 days and will be removed after that expiration if the pilot fails to respond to this notice to remove

Dadds

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2013, 04:09:55 AM »

So what happened in Saturn now?  laugh
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2013, 05:22:54 AM »

Oh as I see, you really try to provoke them!

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2013, 03:17:35 PM »

Raphael is a 1-man show. A funny amusement and a passing fancy is all that will amount to his taunts. Like a jester we will toss him some scraps before running him out of town.

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2013, 09:42:44 PM »

Doesn't matter how many times you attack/destroy them, the playground will always be rebuilt and the playmates will always return.

These ships are actually just for manufacturing (coz I have too much solars that I don't know what else to do with them) so they won't be going anywhere anytime soon. IMG should better get used to having the Syndicate around. laugh

* SSS Playground.png (69.17 KB, 863x376 - viewed 482 times.)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2013, 07:46:34 AM »

well the definition of a syndicate, or a corp, is more than 1 member to comply to corp structure, so i dont think the syndicate will be around for very long at all. If you have so much money to keep throwing away with repairs and replacements, then so be it. You should consider donating it to a charitable cause rather than waste it as canon fodder for my team to have some target practice on.

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2013, 09:20:14 AM »

You are wrong there. The Syndicate will be around for a very long time.  laugh

Donating? Nah. I could buy QPs though and just destroy your HQ with a sped up attack.. Hmmmm..   21
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2013, 11:44:43 AM »

Go ahead and try it. bring ALL your fearsome ships lol You couldnt scare a girl guide with your weapons loadout. I have enough ships in the area to cost you hundreds of QP to even try to have a shot at the title and then you will fail miserably and totally. i am more than willing to pauper you if you are crazy enough to play this "big tough" stance. You are a flyweight when it comes to putting up a combat fleet

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2013, 08:18:29 PM »

Dadds might I suggest you put in a request to add him to the outlaw list?  Blatantly attacking one of your outpost, making it well known he will keep doing it and all this happening in the Sol System.  These are certainly grounds for suggesting it. 
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: