Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 24, 2024, 03:47:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Press Release - IMG Operations underway at Saturn -  (Read 13282 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2013, 10:10:29 PM »

yeah i was waiting to catch up on my GC representative so he can formally put an end to his little game with a declaration request. you only need a bb gun to shoot his stuff down. Some pilot called Snoopy shot his stuff down last time LMAO! A tiny class II or II hull new player shot down the mighty fearful Admiral Raphael. Maybe if he (Snoopy) applies to join us i may accept haha
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 10:14:35 PM by Dadds » Report to moderator   Logged

Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2013, 02:11:25 PM »

Lastest news concerning vagabond Raphael: In defiance to my holdings at Saturn, Admiral Raphael initiated a combat counter against my forces positioned there. After some clever in-close combat maneuvers by my fleet after assessing the power ratios, we were able to take the upper hand in pushing for the combat early to repel the aggressor.
As this was a defensive reaction we dont believe there was a contravention to the GC rules regarding combat within the Sol System. We are now conducting a counter-strike as is our right in defense our territories. Reports to follow:

Report   Attacker   Defender   Location   Att power   Def power   A/D % lost   Date/Time
View Battle   Admiral Raphael   Dadds   Sol->Saturn   2,013   697,295   25.00% / 0.00%   05-Oct-2013 13:37

Defender opened fire!

SSS Playmate1 Vs. Scout Master
Weapons assault
Scout Master maneuvers into fire range and attacks first.
Scout Master attacks with Laser Cannon MK LXV using standard mode.
Hit on target, doing 98124 damage!
EMERGENCY JUMP!
SSS Playmate1 has retreated from the battlefield due to heavy damage!
SSS Playmate1 lost some cargo while executing the emergency jump...
Scout Master searching for dumped cargo...
SOL Station Mk I, 136 m3 Fuel Cells scooped into cargo bay.

Attack&Waste QPs again Snoopy Vs. IMG HQ
Boarding assault

Objective: Destroy 10% or more of the enemy while losing less % then the enemy.

Attacker defeated!

.........And my follow up:

Saturn

Attacker opened fire!

Scout Master Vs. Attack&Waste QPs again Snoopy
Boarding assault
Scout Master maneuvers into boarding range first.
Scout Master sending Marines Assault Unit MK CCC to find a boarding spot.
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 9227 damage!
OVERLOAD IMMINENT!
Attack&Waste QPs again Snoopy exploded in a ball of fire!

Target cargo bay was empty.

Objective: Destroy 10% or more of the enemy while losing less % then the enemy.

Attacker victory!

Thanks for the free fuel Raphael. Keep those fuel barges coming my way. At this rate you may become an asset to IMG. Keep on with the attack counters, i love them!
I will be approaching the GC for a ruling to have Admiral Raphael added to the list of outlaws after continued antagonism and total disregard for the rulings of the Galactic Charter and a senior member of the GC

Admiral Dadds <out>

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2013, 08:34:29 PM »

I dont see any ships or stations in Saturn now. IMG gave up already?  laugh

Anyway, once PMI and NHC approves that I'm an outlaw, Sol will burn. I've got a flagship with over 6 million power now (with 3.5 million shields) and any base in Sol will have to be somewhat defended to survive a sped up attack.

I'm sure my flagship is not a problem for PMI, but for NHC? They've got bases in Sol and 0,0.

Or will the GC kick NHC out of the alliance? Now that would be interesting! laugh
Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2013, 08:39:54 PM »

My actions are only directed towards IMG, but if PMI and NHC wants to join, then the more the merrier! 1
sargas
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2013, 09:44:02 PM »

Rafe, if you will recall, I have asked for your participation in combat.  The situation in SATURN orbit concerns nobody except you and me.

Please, read no involvement from any corporation.  

I am acting upon my own just because I got tired of waiting for you to show up.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 09:46:04 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2013, 11:09:36 PM »

Good that you have clarified that coz i was about to make your new members cry.  laugh
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2013, 11:19:02 PM »

Raphael, you talk tough and boast your "mighty" ships but i dont see them anywhere. Come on out to play if you want a real man's combat. Anyone can boast a "powerful" ship but has it got what it takes to take on a quality crew and fleet?  Quit picking on the little inactive folk out there and try your luck at the main game. Or are you still remembering and smarting over the last combat lesson i gave you.
My flagship is here waiting if you have the "intestinal fortitude" to bring your scurvy fleet out of hiding and to stop pinching candy off babies for a minute.
And now i see you have the jaberwock after you also. Seems everyone is starting to call in your boasts and bluffs. Time to play your hand out Raphael, its "showtime"

Dadds
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 11:56:57 PM by Dadds » Report to moderator   Logged

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2013, 12:29:22 AM »

I would like to point out that if the vote should be approved going after NHC doesn't get you anywhere.  Their leaders seem to have vanished and to be honest we are trying to figure out what to do about them. It really wouldn't be fair for their members to get dragged into this conflict.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2013, 03:06:58 AM »

Your tough talk Dadds still doesn't change the fact that you moved your HQ coz you're afraid of logging in and finding out that your HQ is destroyed. LOL

And BTW, Jabberwock just lost.  laugh
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2013, 05:44:05 AM »

LOL my decision to move HQ has nothing to do with your puny attempt to cause unrest here. so far all i have heard about is how powerful and allmighty your ships are and yet you start combat counters with me using floating derelict hulls that a boy scout (and a guy called Snoopy) can blow up without any effort. I am not sitting around for months waiting for you to finally get around to sending a vessel my way. My vessels and stations have better things to do than wait around all day for a "gunna" to come and attack me. I know its all the combat you know, to sit around and wait for someone to go inactive and undefended before you come in and attack them. So you know where you can find me, just send me a PM and i will come and meet you on equal terms, or if you prefer, i will give you 2:1 odds. That should suit a chicken like yourself

Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2013, 06:05:20 AM »

Maybe if we keep this personal like, between SSS and IMG, then the GC can ratify me to go "weapons loose" around Sol so that i am not bound by laws that you are not bound by, Raphael. Self imposed laws designed for the betterment of newer players. I am happy to go with either option. Full GC outlaw status or acknowledgement that this will be a blood war between our 2 corporations until one of us calls it finished and petitions for mercy lol
JamJul is correct. Taking it out on an inactive squad because you cant beat me in a fair fight is not only wrong, its childishly wrong. I suspect if you do take it upon yourself to turn on NHC, then like Pearl Harbour you will bring about your own destruction at the hands of many.

Ponder my thoughts, followers of this thread. I am "MR Congeniality" when it comes to doing whats best for all concerned

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: