Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 25, 2024, 09:49:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Sol System Materials Not Refreshing  (Read 4984 times)
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2013, 12:17:34 AM »

I remember reading somewhere that the planets in Sol will refresh with new mats once drained. (Cant seem to remember where though)

It doesnt seem to be happening though. Saturn is empty and has been for 24hrs now. One of our members did a survey of Sol and learned that one of the moons is empty also, cant remember which off the top of my head right now. Dont know how long its been that way.
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 12:24:25 AM »

That was a one time thing only Emi did quite a while back. They are not set to auto refresh.
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 01:34:05 AM »

Ah crap... I thought for some reason it was an auto thing...  Had hoped to turn Saturn into a fuel base that was always filling back up... oh well
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 01:38:24 AM »

On a side not I wonder if that means we can Nova Sol system once Nova's come online  laugh
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 02:01:25 AM »

On a side not I wonder if that means we can Nova Sol system once Nova's come online  laugh

Emi has already said we won't be able to nova Sol. I have expressed interest in doing that as well but had my hopes crushed lol
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 02:14:15 AM »

Bummer, maybe we should just mine Sol dry then wont ever have to worry about people mining there again  12
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 02:49:38 AM »

I imagine that will eventually happen anyways. Same with the other areas in 0,0.  From what Emi has said the known systems won't be able to go nova. So that covers 0,0 and the entire 1st ring.
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 01:41:33 PM »

That's right, the -1,-1 to 1,1 quadrants that have named stars / explored will not go super nova, but a system will be in place that new deposits will be discovered from time to time.

They may also be events, like interactive treasure quests that will lead to the discovery of a valuable resource deposit, that will then have to be extracted. Mission for miners 1

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: