Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 06:35:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: What I find entertaining about battle...  (Read 3900 times)
Arctic
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2013, 04:32:59 PM »

I did a COM mission a bit ago in which I failed to make the ship jump, so I have to go for round 2. I suddenly got an image in my head of the two ships coming toe to toe with guns blazing, moving in for the deployment of troops, both ships unloading their marines onto each other's ships, doing their damage, then everyone running back to their own ships and flying away from one another, just to turn around and do it all over again.

I think about my war time and imagine fighting our way up to a building in our vehicles, dismounting, entering the building, clearing the first floor, running back to the vehicles, and driving away. Then the commander saying "Ok, we're going to do that again, but this time I want you all to clear the second floor!"

LOL

Arctic
Report to moderator   Logged
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 04:13:01 AM »

You are a very good observer!

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 09:21:38 AM »

Haha, well I think of it more like the Attacker storms the Defender ships, but they stand their ground. Some ships scatter away, but not all. So the Attacker circles around for another pass 1

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 01:28:58 PM »

I always wonder why the pirates don't just jump away. Especially with the huge attack timers we got. lol. After one fight, I would think they would realize how dumb it is to stick around again.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: