Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 01:18:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Duplicate Accounts  (Read 4020 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2013, 04:12:13 PM »

Something that bugs me is when someone obviously has multiple accounts. I might be able to understand 2 but go to your friends list and run a search for scouse.  Look at the results. You see what appears to be a bunch of dupe accounts.

[UST] scouseduke85 (#1490)
scouseduke01 (#1513)    
scouse09 (#1630)
scouse08 (#1622)
[UST] scouse07 (#1603)
scouse06 (#1602)
scouse05 (#1561)
scouse04 (#1560)
scouse03 (#1542)
scouse01 (#1534)
scouseduke02 (#1528)
scouseduke1985 (#1512)
[SOL] scouse02 (#1541)

I sent Emi a message letting him know about this violation of the TOS.  But it is hard telling if anything will get done about it.  I am proposing we remove the holdings we find for all these accounts except for maybe the first one, scouseduke85.  That one is the most powerful and clearly the person's main account.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 02:17:30 PM »

i am not a fan of dupe accounts at all either. They need to find some friends. I will nudge Aysle to give a council OK to this partition. (though i cant say i have come across any scouse holdings. scouse is from Liverpool UK (that is their nickname) so you may be taking on a warrior lol

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 02:41:16 PM »

I removed a few of the holdings. Stations I found around mines that weren't doing anything at all.  If a mine isn't doing anything and the station just has some cargos neither is really doing any work and is just taking up space.  I tend to blow those kind up for a little profit and to clear some space for people who actually want to put the space to good use. I did leave at least one of them put though.  If I recall it gave me some resources when I looted it lol. If this had already passed I would have blown it up as well.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 02:34:00 PM »

hmmmm there goes jam again with the blow up policy. pretty sure there was no vote to go ahead with this....but jam runs the council it seems so his suggestion is a given.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 05:18:15 PM »

Please reread my last message Dadds.   I didn't remove them because of this issue.  I removed them cause they were just sitting there doing nothing but taking up space other places could be using. Did you notice the part where I said I didn't blow up the one that was still in use? 
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: