Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 09:11:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pirating & Mining, Inc now recruiting  (Read 4566 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2013, 05:21:38 PM »

Hello.  I thought I would post here to tell everyone a little about PMI. First off let me say we aren't all pirates.  We are Pirates, Miners and pretty much every kind of player.  We have 3 main divisions.

Navy: Their main job is protecting our members and delivering retaliatory strikes.

Mining: They mostly mine.

Pirating: They tend to like raiding people for profit.

Just because someone is in one of these divisions that doesn't mean they can't do other things.  Pretty much all of our members do SOS missions and a lot of us do COM missions. The majority of the Corp right now doesn't even raid people. We try to let our members play the game how they want to play it.  We do have a few rules though.

1. Everyone must sign up for the forums. Failure to sign up for the forums within 7 days of you joining the corp will result in you being kicked out.

2. No raiding in SOL.

3. If you have a problem with a certain corp or a certain person notify Jam-Jul Lison.

4. When raiding, only do it for profit. No need to commit random acts of destruction unless you want to blow up a SOL Corp NPC Trade Station.

5. Try to show other players respect when communicating with them.

As you can see there aren't a lot of rules.  Not listed of course are no attacking any member of the GC. Right now that is NHC and IMG. Those are kinda of a given though. No real need to state them. Now you might be asking yourself what can we do to help you?  That would be a good question.

Things we do to help our members:
VIP: If you are not at a point yet where you can afford VIP with Solars one of us will send you enough QP for VIP. You have to let us know though.
Corp Ships: We have SOS and COM COrp ships avalible for our weaker members to use to help them grow. If we don't have one avalible for your use when you join, we will work on building another for you to use.
Relocation: If you need to relocate your mines or stations somewhere else, we can help you do that.
Education: If there are things you still need to learn we don't mind teaching you to become a better player and more self sufficient.
Protection: We do try to offer our members some protection. But it is impossible to offer someone 100 percent coverage. The way the game works makes it so it is this way. This is why we try to teach our members how to be self sufficient and to handle things on there own. If we can help protect you though we will.

You might be looking at this and thinking this is great but what's the catch?  Well you must have at least 20,000 power to join. This shows you were at least willing to put forth some effort into playing the game. If anyone has any questions about the Corp feel free to ask.
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 05:28:04 PM »

Does this mean I hafta start wearing pants? 21
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 05:36:42 PM »

Yes. At least outside of your quarters.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 05:22:36 PM »

Does this mean I hafta start wearing pants?
Yeah and get a haircut Sargas! haha.
Is there an opening for an ex corp miner/leader with only a poultry 18M or so power?
haha gotcha, only kidding. Pretty happy with my "lot in life"
Nice recruitment poster though, maybe if i was interested in advertising i would use a bit more bling lol

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 07:52:57 PM »

Wasn't trying for bling.  I had just been long overdue in putting up a recruitment thing on here.  lol
BB Goode
Corporal

I'm somewhere in here...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 04:58:05 PM »

It is a good ad page.
Good luck growing your Corp.

Starbender Enterprises
Conquering the Universe
One Galaxy at a Time