Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 26, 2024, 02:57:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Petition to add to GC KOS List - Untamed  (Read 7848 times)
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2013, 03:24:23 AM »

The pilot Untamed has taken it upon himself to destroy IMG corp holdings. From my understanding with JamJul he has also attack PMI holdings.

I would like to open discussion of making him the first member of the GC KOS list (Kill On Sight).

I am unaware of any NHC dealings with him but since he has hit both IMG & PMI Im guessing he has also poked NHC members.

What do my fellow council members think about this petition?

Report to moderator   Logged
GoodPerson
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 06:21:59 AM »

We, NHC, had put Untamed to our corp list. He is a pirate maniac, i agree with putting him to the GC Kos list

35 + 3 + 42 = 100
Want a proof?
Try manufacture FTL Drive mk 1

Before knowing this, i always thought mass won't change no matter what you do......
sargas
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 11:46:19 AM »

*sargas starts nodding vigorously*
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 11:55:19 AM »

I am considering this as well but I want the vote to wait until I can get home and think it through.  If that is alright with everyone else?
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 02:29:58 AM »

I am considering this as well but I want the vote to wait until I can get home and think it through.  If that is alright with everyone else?

I dont think there is a problem giving a bit of time to think on it. Im pretty sure if anyone in our corps see's him outside of Sol and they can get a shot off right now they would. The main change would be allowing attacks on him in Sol...and the general agreement of the GC that he is a problem to be dealt with
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 03:16:10 AM »

It's mostly cause I am out of state. Don't want to make avote until I am back at home. lol.  Btw did Dadds give you back your representive status? I seem to remember him revoking it lol.

Dadds if you did you need to let us know.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 04:03:35 AM »

The status of Aysle is still Galactic Council Rep for [IMG]. The revocation was worded as "temporary" meaning, not forever, under review while we dealt with the current issue and grievance i had with that. As the matter was dealt with internally, there was no move or motion to appoint another representative from [IMG]. The main reason he was temporarily suspended by my veto was that he wasnt around to consult, I wasnt made aware of any vote that we had cast concerning a request through the GC, and you [PMI] was acting out a kill order immediate which i needed to suspend immediately
Again, the key word was "temporarily suspended". Since there has been no request from the Galactic Council to qualify who was our speaker since that incident, i saw no real reason to bring the subject back up, until now.

Hope this clears things up. I always reserve the right to step in if there has been an error or oversight coming out of my office without my knowledge. I am pretty sure that situation wont happen again, if we adopt JamJuls suggestion to draw attention by requesting a formal vote on a request, rather than an off-handed comment made to a forum which construes as permission granted.

Regards,

Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 04:08:17 AM »

on the subject of the vote on this matter, i remind our esteemed members that we only need majority ruling in this matter to be passed. However, I am happy to wait for a decision from our learnered PMI rep to review the ramifications and decide upon a vote for/against, or until untamed attacks one of our bases again, whichever occurs first. It would be better if all of the galactic council were on the same page with this matter.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2013, 04:01:38 PM »

I will be going home tomorrow and will call for a vote then. Though we are all on the same page on this one. lol.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 07:51:02 PM »

I guess it is time to call for a vote.   So whoever wants to start go ahead.
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 12:30:57 AM »

The official vote of IMG is Yay, add Untamed to the KOS list. He needs to be taught a lesson and is a thorn in all of our sides
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 01:41:21 AM »

PMI votes yes.    So while this is sure to pass I am still leaving it open for NHC to vote.
GoodPerson
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2013, 07:37:39 PM »

NHC voted yes. Would be fun to blow him out >1

35 + 3 + 42 = 100
Want a proof?
Try manufacture FTL Drive mk 1

Before knowing this, i always thought mass won't change no matter what you do......
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2013, 07:43:10 PM »

Since we all voted yes Untamed will be hence forth considered an outlaw.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: