Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 26, 2024, 09:36:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: BillNorthon (#1681)  (Read 3740 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2013, 10:31:45 PM »

Petition to add  BillNorthon (#1681) as an outlaw.  He recently went inactive in our corp.  I booted him when I saw he was inactive and had failed to join our corp forums. Afterwards I checked the Corp SOS ship I had assigned him.  He had stripped it of it's modules. Now I have no idea what he did with them but this is not something I approve of.  I see it as theft.  I request he be listed out as outlaw.  Should that request be denied then I have a 2nd request.  Permission for PMI to remove any of his holdings and ships he has inside of the Sol System.  His mine at Jupiter is already being targeted for destruction.  Since that a PMI world, I figured it was ok to go ahead and do it.   I have issued a KOS order within our corp for him. Should he ever return, his life is likely to be a living hell.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 02:19:43 PM »

He had stripped it of it's modules. Now I have no idea what he did with them but this is not something I approve of.  I see it as theft.
....(muffled giggle, barely contained)
A pirate accusing a pirate of theft....oh man the irony!....Sorry, not funny or constructive i know.
I see this as an internal matter since we[IMG] have already been paid off by JamJul not to attack him in retaliation to his attacks on our new member bases.  6
The pilot in question has not crossed swords with our holdings since that day so i personally see no need to declare him a general outlaw. Should circumstances change, or I hear he has also been an issue with other members of the council, i will review my thoughts. I have already discussed this matter with our rep and unless we receive more intel on BillNorthon's operations, Aysle has the views of [IMG] when the matter is voted upon.
I booted him when I saw he was inactive and had failed to join our corp forums. Afterwards I checked the Corp SOS ship I had assigned him.
Word to the wise: Look before you boot. Also some more constructive suggestions: Our ranking policy doesnt allow probationary members permissions to uninstall modules on our corp loaned property, though that could be worked around i suppose with the scoop/deploy command which i may have checked or overlooked. I will go review our list of permissions so that this hard lesson you were given will not be allowed to happen within our rankings.

On the subject of the 2nd request however, i am not familiar with the pirate code of internal dealings, and so cant comment only to say i have no objection toward how you deal with your dirty laundry just that i wish you would do the laundry more often. Sargas is looking like he needs a makeover (LOL sorry cant help myself..belly laugh).....be careful in the future on where you pick up bargain basement pilots guys. He partitioned to us also to be a member but was rejected as his resume didnt measure up

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 02:27:26 PM »

Yeah I have since redone our ranks and now we have special ranks for new members now with less privileges. Of course after about a month or so with us I don't mind moving them up.  This was the first time something like this had happened and I really didn't see it coming.  Some of us in PMI may be pirates but we do have a sense of honor. Bill has shown he doesn't.  I knew the outlaw thing was a long shot. But attacking him in Sol system itself is definitely not just an internal matter but a GC since it involves attacking in Sol which is prohibited by the charter.  I am not sure where NHC stands on this but they have had plenty of time to have read this so I am going to say we vote on the matter of allowing PMI to engage this pilot at will within the Sol System.

So now for the vote.  Not a big surprise I vote yes on this issue.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: