Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 05:49:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [SSS] --- S. S. Syndicate  (Read 20131 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2013, 09:19:29 AM »

The Syndicate is still looking for new members.   1

Members will get:

1. 50 QPs every 25 days. (20 QPs for VIP and 30 QPs for officers).
2. Advanced modules
3. Guidance
4. Protection

As always, we prefer self-driven players, but anyone is welcome. Apply now!  1

P.S. Corp tax is set at 0%.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 02:51:40 PM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 08:33:00 PM »

good luck with that...
Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 02:45:40 AM »

Yeah, I don't really expect the Syndicate to grow in numbers anytime soon.   laugh

Players who'd like to take up the challenge of becoming stronger without anyone's help are sadly rare nowadays..   4
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 05:07:32 PM »

Players who'd like to take up the challenge of becoming stronger without anyone's help are sadly rare nowadays..
Trouble with that concept is: players who want to take up challenges of becoming stronger without anyone's help are called "leaders". Leaders, by nature, want to do just that, so form their own corps haha
Players group together for many reasons. Similar goals, safety, friendship or, every now and then, a leader comes along to truly inspire the sheep, i mean followers, out there haha.
Try a slightly softer line, consider some sort of rudimentary set of arbitrary rules. Goals and directions (individuals love anarchy, groups of people love order or harmony or direction for the most part)
Other than that, prove your corp worthiness in a trial of combat arms. (see my posting about contest today LOL)

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 08:06:34 PM »

That reminds me of how PMI got it's start. The original alliance was much like that only not so aggressive. After the merger and PMI was formed, both Wolfdoc and I agreed to be co-leaders. I worked on helping the corp to become better organized.  Something I have continued to do even though Wolfdoc is now gone. Leadership isn't always something for everyone.  I had done in the past and originally I didn't want to do it on here.  But after a while I decided perhaps it was a good idea which got me talking to Wolfdoc about things like the formation of PMI.   Quite frankly I don't care about bossing around others. Instead I like helping to make sure PMI remains a good alliance and helping to make sure everyone in the alliance does well. Being a leader is a lot of responsibility and there are a lot that want to lead alliances that suddenly find it is too much for them. During our war with IMG I felt the full brunt of that.  That is when Wolfdoc ended up vanishing and it fell on me to take complete charge of the corp.  I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of my great division leaders who have done more then there share to help out.

raphael be careful you don't take on more then you can handle. If you can prove to be good leader and build up a good corp, then you will do fine. But if you take on too much it will all just end up crumbling around you.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 06:13:53 AM »

I don't consider myself as a leader, and i don't have plans to lead a corp as there are times when I don't login in a day or two.

I created the Syndicate as I was looking for such a corp when i first started playing. Sadly none existed. There were just the GC and a bunch of slowly-improving corps.  laugh
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 11:36:22 AM »

That is because 1 "slowly improving corp" challenged the pirating leaders and fought out a compromise. You came too late, though we can always start afresh if you want so you can enjoy the experiences we all had before your arrival haha
Oh and if you dont intend to lead, why form a corporation? Pointless in my thoughts. Sure i did a similar thing: build it and they will come: only difference was: if they did come, i was willing to be their leader, and i had potential subscribers before i chose that path.
1 man corps are not considered corps by [IMG] standards. Go join a corp that better suits your gameplay, if any exist that would have you.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 11:52:00 AM by Dadds » Report to moderator   Logged

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 03:48:57 PM »

Currently the only active corp that comes close to what he is looking for is PMI.  Though we do have some restrictions attacking wise. Though most of our people really don't got an issue with the GC Charter or the corp rules. lol
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 05:04:47 PM »

Raphael style of play is maverick1 so unlikely he will conform to any style of team work. Unfortunately, you need actual reputation to be considered combat-worthy and worth the attention to hunt down. Since i have heard of nothing in game from him since we "shoo'ed him away" from our newer members, and only in forum posts about how good he is (from his self), i yawn in his general direction and await a suitable response when he feels brave enough to meet an active member and not raiding inactive mining bases.

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 12:10:57 AM »

Rafe, SCORPION is waiting for your response...
BB Goode
Corporal

I'm somewhere in here...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 04:51:41 PM »

These spaces should not be used to argue with other Corps. There are enough spaces for that elsewhere. Hijacking someone's recruiting pages to play out old arguements just aint right. I hope I have never done it, and I am getting tired of it happening in every thread on this forum. You stiff-assed old fogies need to get over yourselves. Sooner would be better than later.

Starbender Enterprises
Conquering the Universe
One Galaxy at a Time
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 11:33:08 PM »

These spaces should not be used to argue with other Corps. There are enough spaces for that elsewhere. Hijacking someone's recruiting pages to play out old arguements just aint right. I hope I have never done it, and I am getting tired of it happening in every thread on this forum. You stiff-assed old fogies need to get over yourselves. Sooner would be better than later.

I see someone has hijacked the thread to argue with us older players lol
sargas
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2013, 05:01:48 PM »

Who are you calling old?

Oh, that's right...never mind...
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 07:57:41 PM »

The Syndicate is still accepting new members! Must have at least 50k power.  1

We still prefer independent and self-driven players, but now, we will also welcome new players who needs help with advanced modules and QPs. 1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2014, 11:46:43 PM »

You should also make sure to mention that anyone joining your corp will be hit on sight.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: