Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 03:04:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [IMG] Corporate finances  (Read 2246 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2013, 06:48:28 PM »

99,542,955.00   457,045.00   100,000,000.00   07-Sep-2013 18:14
****** FINANCIAL NEWS *******
[IMG] are pleased to announce for this fiscal year that the budget is in surplus by 100,000,000 solars. our moderate rate of 7.5% tax revenue is largely responsible for this amazing achievement. A brief statement from the corporation leader is about to be released:

"Greetings and well wishes to all honest, hard-working, law-abiding tax payers. We have reached a monumental goal in our finances thanks to all of your hard work and effort, sometimes under extreme adversity. While it is true that we have reached close to this goal previously and will do so again in the future to come, we at [IMG] feel this is a day to celebrate a significant milestone in our operations. This added surplus for which we have all worked so hard to achieve will be converted into a new way of mining operations, control and safety for the mining community. Rest assured that from now on, utilizing the acquired funds in our treasury and under this new blueprint of operations about to be implemented, that we can GUARANTEE the safety, harmony and productiveness of our civilian mining co-operation without harassment from petty thieves, thugs and pirates thwarting our everyday struggles. Today is a proud day for all [IMG] members, and i salute you all! Keep up the good work! Admiral Dadds <out>"
----TRANSMISSION ENDS ----

Well there you have it folks,[IMG] have just released their 3rd quarter financial results and as expected, their stock value has just jumped 17% in early trading with speculation that their stock WILL GO dividend. What this announcement can mean for the future of [IMG] shareholders time will tell. I suspect there are big designs in the making for [IMG], reading into this latest release. We look forward eagerly to see which direction they will next move into and how they expect to deliver their promise to (and i quote),  "GUARANTEE the safety, harmony and productiveness of our civilian mining co-operation without harassment from petty thieves, thugs and pirates thwarting our everyday struggles." I am guessing if any corp can boast this guarantee, then it is  the "Independent Miners Guild" That is all for now from our financial report. Stay tuned for galactic weather in your solar system.
***** END OF FINANCIAL NEWS RELEASE ******
Report to moderator   Logged

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: