Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 20, 2024, 01:21:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Removal Of ALL Pirate Forces from the Galaxy  (Read 4392 times)
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2013, 04:46:39 AM »

As we have all witnessed there is a new growing pirate force that is bent on wanton destruction.

With the assistance of members of multiple Corps an example has been made of one pirate ship however I do not believe that is enough.

We at IMG have always been and always be against tolerating pirates in all known space.

As such IMG is requesting authorization to remove, discourage and destroy all pirate forces in known space.

We have built a large fleet of ships with various power levels capable of taking on any pirate force of any size and we believe it is now time to use those forces (and those of our allies that detest pirates) for the betterment of known space.
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 10:01:37 AM »

I will discuss this with my leaders.  However I wouldn't expect approval on this one.  The reason being the very reason we have the outlaw list is for things such as this.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 05:25:00 PM »

yeah its getting time to put some of this weaponry to its main task....keeping the peace haha
Of course my ambassador speaks for all [IMG] with this request.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 08:42:53 PM »

After talking with my division leaders and other members of our corp we all are in agreement on this.  I regret to inform you that our answer for this proposal is a no.  If you with to request someone be added to the outlaw list you may do so.
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 03:08:46 AM »

After a personal conversation... I regret to inform you that at some point in time... I will personally remove the pirate forces from the galaxy...or atleast make myself such a PIA that it is fun to watch 1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 03:48:09 AM »

After a personal conversation... I regret to inform you that at some point in time... I will personally remove the pirate forces from the galaxy...or atleast make myself such a PIA that it is fun to watch 1

Please keep in kind the GC charter and the NAP between IMG and PMI.  As long as neither of these is violated you can do what you want. As Dadds may have informed you lately I have been a lot of help in helping to handle Raph. I hope we in PMI have shown you that we aren't as bad as we first seem to some.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: