Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 20, 2024, 06:27:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: IMG Gloves are Off now...  (Read 3951 times)
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2013, 05:26:40 AM »

I've been MIA for a bit... RL and such... and I come back to a complete degeneration of AG... So a warning 1st and center. IMG has declared war on ALL Pirates...

Dadds can countermand this if he wants but my fleet is coming to bear now and I will lay waste to any and ALL pirates I find in my sights... If you don't like it, well tough sh**. AG is fun to play and Ive stood by to long to watch pirates drive new players from the game. Its time to stand up for new members.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 07:10:34 AM »

So be it! All pirates consider changing your stance and name or start changing your underwear! The slumbering giant awakes and is non too happy!
Ce'st la vie! C'est le mort! IMG to your stations. All hands battle stations!. Prepare to do battle. Admiral Aysle is your military commander in this matter. All civilians will come under my protectorate at "you know where" Start the exodus for all those who feel they will get bad fallout over our actions. PM me for details
Military aides, prepare my FLAGSHIP and meet me in my ready room. Today we go-a-huntin'

Admiral Dadds Commander-in_Chief [IMG]

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 08:46:27 AM »

There is no need to declare all out war. A post is getting ready to be made on the outlaw status of one Raph that I think you will like.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 10:21:02 AM »

I've been MIA for a bit... RL and such... and I come back to a complete degeneration of AG... So a warning 1st and center. IMG has declared war on ALL Pirates...

Dadds can countermand this if he wants but my fleet is coming to bear now and I will lay waste to any and ALL pirates I find in my sights... If you don't like it, well tough sh**. AG is fun to play and Ive stood by to long to watch pirates drive new players from the game. Its time to stand up for new members.

So you are declaring war to PMI as well?  Stop kidding yourself.  laugh
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 12:27:02 PM »

So you are declaring war to PMI as well?  Stop kidding yourself.  laugh

He was just really worked up.  We aren't at war.  We played that game once and that time has come and past. lol
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: