Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 24, 2024, 03:00:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pirating & Mining, Inc news report 10/08/2013  (Read 2154 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2013, 10:06:41 AM »

Hi and welcome to PMI news.  Today we received news of a battle that occurred at Saturn in our very own Sol System. Shortly after PMI approved the request to add Admiral Raphael to the outlaw list, PMI President Jam-Jul Lison gave the order to attack Admiral Raphael's that were on Saturn. We have for you now recorded footage of the battle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturn

Attacker opened fire!

PMI Defense #1 Vs. SSS Sol Scout 1
Weapons assault
PMI Defense #1 maneuvers into fire range and attacks first.
PMI Defense #1 attacks with Laser Cannon MK XL using standard mode.
Hit on target, doing 70402 damage!
EMERGENCY JUMP!
SSS Sol Scout 1 has retreated from the battlefield due to heavy damage!

PMI Defense #1 Vs. SSS Sol Scout 2
Weapons assault
Minor hit on target, doing 23865 damage!
EMERGENCY JUMP!
SSS Sol Scout 2 has retreated from the battlefield due to heavy damage!

PMI Defense #1 Vs. SSS Sol Scout 3
Weapons assault
Excellent hit on target, doing 107393 damage!
EMERGENCY JUMP!
SSS Sol Scout 3 has retreated from the battlefield due to heavy damage!

PMI Defense #1 Vs. SSS takes over IMG HQ
Weapons assault
Direct hit on target, doing 79948 damage!
OVERLOAD IMMINENT!
SSS takes over IMG HQ exploded in a ball of fire!

Target cargo bay was empty.

Objective: Destroy 10% or more of the enemy while losing less % then the enemy.

Attacker victory!

As you can see Admiral Raphael's forces were little match for the ship sent to destroy them. Now we will take you footage PMI President Jam-Jul Lison has prepared for us that he wishes to air.  We will play that now for you.

(PMI President Jam-Jul Lison can be seen sitting behind a desk. The camera is pointing directly at him.)

Jam-Jul Lison: Good morning ladies and gentleman. As many of you might be aware the subject of Admiral Raphael has been much discussed lately. We in PMI have had much discussion about this self proclaimed Admiral. In his early days he was content to raiding people. So we at PMI turned our heads the other way. We understand raiding for profit. However recently he seems to have become bored with that and has turned from raiding people to blowing up people's stuff. While I understand IMG has instigated Raphael some, I am also aware that Raphael has attacked and destroyed people's stuff within the Sol System. If he had been content to keep this outside of Sol System PMI might have just shrugged it off.  However because of it me and others in PMI got to thinking, what if it is just IMG today but some other corp down the road. How many more people will be go after? This is an issue we had been discussing before IMG's proposal to put him on the Outlaw List. After they proposed it I was ready to say yes but needed the approval of at least one of my division leaders and some of our other members. While we didn't reach a decision right away we came to it last night. I decided to wait until this morning to make our announcement because I was feeling under the weather last night. Even in this day and age having teeth removed hurt. (chuckles a little).  After announcing our decision I decided it was time to act. I sent a ship to Saturn to dispose of Admiral Raphael's forces there. I am aware though that he can easily set back up there.  But something had to be done.  I don't want to spend lives needlessly.  I say to you Admiral Raphael, give up this foolish quest to irritate IMG and others. Give up going around blowing up things. There is no need to waste any more lives.

Strong words from our brave leader.  Thank you for watching and as always have a wonderful day.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: