Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 06:16:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ***S. S. Syndicate Announcement: A Must-Read for Pirates***  (Read 4941 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2013, 10:08:49 PM »

You are a fearless pirate, but you don't know where to raid? Tired of wasting hours of aimlessly jumping around stars without any worthy target?

Look no further! The enormous Mines Database of the Syndicate has located the best targets for you! Message Admiral Raphael in-game and he will point you to the right direction. No more aimless jumps and just get into the action right away! And of course, you keep ALL the loot--no need to share with the Syndicate!

But wait, there's more! As a bonus, the generous Syndicate will also provide 20 QPs for you to become a VIP so you can raid more efficiently!* Wow! What a great deal!!!

So what are you waiting for? Message the Syndicate now!!!

*once Syndicate scouts have verified that you truly are a pirate.
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 11:04:33 PM »

this is not the proper forum for this.

It should be posted in the 'BOUNTY HUNTING' forum...
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 11:27:58 PM »

I thought of it as well but since it's not directed to any specific player or corp, i decided to post it here as an announcement/news instead.  1
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 06:02:20 AM »

You are a fearless pirate, but you don't know where to raid? Tired of wasting hours of aimlessly jumping around stars without any worthy target?
haha. after everyone is seeing how badly your ships are doing against my modest fleet and bases i bet most sensible pirates will be staying clear of your antics and recommendations incase they get smashed around the playground also.

Point them to my extensive mining resources, if you will, Raphael. That is if you can still remember where they are LOL. It will save me having to go hunt down the pirates myself.

It should be posted in the 'BOUNTY HUNTING' forum...
It sounds like a shameless advertisement to try to buy corp members to me. It should be posted in that forum under stances or some such thread. Where do i apply, f33rl33s pyrate! lol

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 09:58:15 AM »

Thanks for the laugh. Now let me address would be pirates.

Need targets? 0,0 and the first ring is the best place to find them.

Want to make the most out of people you raid? Then don`t destroy/capture stuff. This way if they are stupid and stay or just inactive you can always come back around in the future.

Don`t purposely target one person. Its better to hit a system and go after what looks easy enough to hit.

Don`t take advice from raph. I haven`t seen a good raiding ship from him yet.

If you want to be a pirate and raid for profit just join PMI. I can teach you the proper ways to raid and give you good raiding ship designs. Granted not everyone follows it but they do learn a lot.

Dadds I know you don`t care for pirates but I am sure you would prefer they join us over other corps that permit pirating.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 12:16:17 PM »

Dadds I know you don`t care for pirates but I am sure you would prefer they join us over other corps that permit pirating
Trouble is, i cant shoot you guys, so I am easy on who they wanna join. On the one hand if they are with you, they are at least under some semblance of balance and control. On the other hand, if they dont join you, i get to shoot them! lol Probably the swinging vote for "would be pirates" is to join you guys, cause if they join any other cause, they will be hunted by me and my crew lol

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 12:43:52 AM »

Twas worth a shot.  1
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: