Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 27, 2024, 07:34:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pirating & Mining, Inc news report 11/12/2013  (Read 4446 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2013, 08:34:40 AM »

Good morning and welcome to PMI news. Earlier this morning we received an important message about a press conference that was to be held. So we will take you live now to that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jam-Jul Lison: Good morning everyone. I'm sorry if I interupted anything important you had going on but I have important news to share.

Reporter 1: John from Galactic United News here. Is this news on the war with Raphael?

Jam-Jul Lison: Please save yor questions for the end. I promise you will have your answers soon enough. As many of you are aware PMI set it's headquarters up at Jupiter a while back. Some questioned why we did it. The planet was almost devoid of resources and for all purpose other then status worthless. Those who guessed status were correct. However recently we have begun discussing moving our headquarters somewhere else. Somewhere more worthwhile. After much discussion a decision was reached and we have decided to move to a better location. As for where that location is, I am afraid that information is currently classified. Now are there any questions.

Reporter 1: John from Galactic United News again. Are you moving because of Raphael?

Jam-Jul Lison: No we are not.

Reporter 2: Bob Lyons from Galactic News, Won't Raphael see this as a victory?

Jam-JUl Lison: I don't care what he sees this as. Fact is Jupiter is worthless and we have wasted far to much time there as is. If he wishes to come after our new headquarters he is welcome to try to find it.

Reporter 3: Mark Henry from the Milky Way, is it true Raphael recently hit 2 of your COM ships?

Jam-Jul Lison: Yes it is. I was preparing to launch an attack when during my rest hours Raphael switched out weaker ship for a more powerful one. I do suspect Quantam Points to have played a part in it though.

Reporter 2: I thought your ships were better designed then his?

Jam-Jul Lison: Their designs are superior. However the ships that he attacks are relics from our previous war. Since we were at peace so long I never saw fit to upgrade these relics. Plans are underway to upgrade them now though.

Reporter 5: Lois Lane of The Planet, is PMI afraid of Raphael?

Jam-Jul Lison: No we are not.

Reporter 6: Bobby Roberts from the Galactic Core News, what can you tell us about PMI's technical capabilities and what sort of designs do you have in mind for ships?

Jam-Jul Lison: I am afraid that information is classified. Now if you will excuse me that is all we have time for. Have a good day everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definately an interesting press conference. Thank you for watching and as always have a wonderful day.
Report to moderator   Logged
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 03:15:54 PM »

I like this kind of commentatorship :-) Thank you for that!

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 07:26:35 PM »

SSS Checklist:

1. Eliminate IMG's presence in the Sol System: Check!
2. Eliminate PMI's presence in the Sol System: Check!
3. Warn NHC of meddling in the affairs of the Syndicate: Check!
4. Ignore ITO's poor presence in the whole universe: Double Check!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!  werule
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 08:44:38 PM »

SSS Checklist:

1. Eliminate IMG's presence in the Sol System: Check!
2. Eliminate PMI's presence in the Sol System: Check!
3. Warn NHC of meddling in the affairs of the Syndicate: Check!
4. Ignore ITO's poor presence in the whole universe: Double Check!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!  werule

You didn't eliminate us from Sol. We left Jupiter because it held no real value and it was pointless to remain there.  You did kinda help us realize quicker how pointless it was. But you never did any real damage there. We could have stayed and let you waste both of our times with pointless attacks that you never followed through with.  We both know you wouldn't have taken it.  You wouldn't have wanted to spend the QP needed to speed up such a massive attack. You also know that very likely while you were attempting your ships would be run off by IMG as they have been many times.  BTW I saw your handywork there in Sol. Yes I am pretty sure your the one that blew up the inactive Morb's stuff on the moon.

There is also something else you have caused. You have made me realize I need to take off the kiddie gloves now.  Back with our war with IMG we used much different tactics in handling them. After all unlike with you remaining in one place would have been suicidal.  That said I also know how much you love to try to annoy people. Sometimes with meaningless words. Other times with meaningless attacks.  I know the words won't stop but I can prevent one form of annoyance.  You see I am done playing this little war like you want it to be played. No more Mr. Nice guy.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 04:09:54 AM »

No matter what you say or how you say it, the only thing in my mind is my checklist above. So as far as I'm concerned, PMI is just like IMG: Hiding itself on some rock in an insignificant corner of the galaxy.

Your actions prove that the GC is ineffective as a whole.

Might as well scrap your useless rules like "No attacks in Sol" if you aren't around to implement it!  laugh

BTW, I haven't moved against NHC. Your intel fails.  14
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 09:05:07 AM »

It's true there is no proof you attacked him. After all he isn't active to confirm it. However you did threaten to cause Sol to burn.  Also who says we aren't around to protect Sol?  You don't think we don't currently have forces in and around Sol?  We don't need have stuff set up at Jupiter to help protect Sol.  That said I know protecting Sol isn't that easy since pirates/raiders can easily get in and get out before anyone can be there to help.  Remember your talking to a retired pirate.  You can take credit for Jupiter all you like but we both know that we decided to remove our stuff there on our own.

As for the GC not functioning.  We seem to be doing alright. The only reason things are as they are right now is because SirEmi's crappy battle system and the lack of ability to actually track people.  Also if you hadn't made threats to Sol or NHC, PMI likely would have kept out of this whole matter all together. You could have easily kept this between you and IMG. But of course we both know you didn't want to do that. You wanted everyone brought in against you.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: