Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 20, 2024, 10:23:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: IMG war update  (Read 15840 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2013, 08:55:46 AM »

Greetings listeners, today IMG come to us with some news regarding current conflicts, and we have it from the source itself, the commander-in-chief of IMG, to present to you the latest news regarding hostilities. Thankyou for your valued time, Admiral Dadds.
Dadds:"No need for honorifics here, you may just call me Dadds"
OK so can you tell me first please Dadds, how goes the conflict you have going against Admiral Raphael? Are you winning, or is he winning the war, as he claims in other releases?
Dadds: "The conflict is ongoing and routine. We are engaging Admiral Raphael wherever and whenever we encounter his ships presence. To answer the 2nd question, there are no winners in war. I can tell you that our forces have suffered no losses during this conflict, while his forces are constantly beaten back by our attacks. In a numbers game, you would say we have scored "more points" against our opponent than he ever will against us."
And what about his postings and claims that you live in an insignificant rock and IMG no longer have any power, influence, ships etc.
"MY corp lives on many insignificant rocks, we are miners, traditional hard working miners. As for not having any ships, power or influence, IMG have always been able to deploy vessels where needed to combat piracy or terrorism. The fact that Admiral Raphael hasnt found me or cant find me is a simple truth, He is not looking for me because if he found me then he would have to fight for his very existence against my forces. He once boasted that he had enough ships to take out my entire mining ops and there is nothing i could do to stop that. Well when i review the combat logs, I see only one thing: Admiral Raphael being sent packing wherever we meet. Not one of our operations has been compromised"
What about Admiral Raphael's claim that you cant enforce the no combat rule at Sol anymore because neither IMG or PMI hold any strongholds at Sol?
" We are as strong a presence at Sol than we ever were. The fact we have no more token stations up there is simply a matter of personal logistics. IMG are committed to sweeping clean the system from pirates and continue to do so. We are still as strong as ever at Sol, if not stronger, as we can now pick and choose where to attack without being encumbered by defending a token position"
Will there ever be a peace between your corp and SSS?
"There will not be a peace until SSS revokes piracy and acknowledges the GC ruling charter that all top corps comply to. While SSS continue to attack lower powered corporations and individuals, we will be vigilant in slowing down their operations. Our combat and tactical skills far out match anything SSS can put into the field and has been proven time after  time with individual combat. That is all for now, no more questions"
Well, there it is guys, a dry, down to earth commentary. I guess its just "Business as usual" for the top corps
We hope to bring more information as it happens.

Report to moderator   Logged

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 10:22:39 AM »

Let's see how your next update looks like.  laugh
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 02:44:52 PM »

Raph you keep making your taunts but kind of good hits have you actually made? Why not show them?  I haven't posted most of mine cause they have been mostly science labs hits and on occasion a COM ship I can manage to hit. BTW thanks for finishing that one COM hijacking for me. It saved me a lot of time and allowed me to get done with a nest in the same system at the same time.  Though I know having to restart your timer and then finding an extra set of COM ships there afterwards had to have sucked.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 08:07:37 PM »

There is no need to report them as updates are provided by the enemies of the Syndicate who somehow think that winning a tiny battle will make a difference in the long run.  laugh

I'm just wondering how truthful IMG's next update will be. They were scared before, and they must be terrified now. More reason for IMG to never set up stations in the first two rings and continue hiding in the outer rings. 1

About COM missions, I've done what you're doing for a long time to PMI as well. Go ask Matamaure. Also, I've actually done much more damage than PMI since I have also finished off pirate stations (something no one has ever done to me). Ask some of your members about vanishing pirate stations of theirs. Millions of solars for each station for me, and with little effort.  1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 03:03:16 AM »

Blowing up the pirate stations isn't something we really consider a huge blow. When it has happened to me I already got the looting run in most of the time. Though even I were to not get that it would be no big deal.  Most of us hate nest and are glad to have them finished sooner. Allows us to get back out to make more money quicker. lol.  As for adding extra COMs to the mix of one in progress. That is something we all tend to do. On occasion I have even accidently done it to our people lol.  I haven't really heard of a lot of hits from you though on our guys. Though we do have a few people who aren't so active. lol

As for IMG. They aren't hiding. They are just out there doing their stuff.  It isn't their fault you haven't been able to find them. Hell finding someone can be pretty hard at times. Especially if they like to strip mine and move on to another area when they are done.  When we were at war with IMG it was a war of stealth and intellegence. We didn't really have much in the way of basis and locatng miners further out was difficult.  Though we did manage to locate some of their stations and mines. Something which you haven't really been able to do yet. Saturn don't really count. They had people go inactive and stuff. Plus they didn't have as much set there anyways.  There was no real point. Just like there wasn't much point in us keeping Jupiter. Everything we could do at Jupiter we are doing at Earth anyways.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 12:54:59 PM »

This release and response to specific commentary by SSS commander "Admiral Raphael",  from the offices of IMG HQ:
Let's see how your next update looks like.  laugh
"I can only assume you refer to some recent encounters that you feel you have something to crow about. Well here are the reports and the facts behind them for all to witness."
Regarding the combat in Jupiter: Rules for victory state: "Objective: Destroy 10% or more of the enemy while losing less % then the enemy."
However, when we look at the attack reports we find this on the 5th of December:

View Battle   Dadds   Admiral Raphael   Sol->Jupiter   7,762,250   8,275,948   54.57% / 55.38%   05-Dec-2013 02:54

That battle in itself was insignificant, since our vessel there while forced to emergency jump, was not fully operational and awaiting a refit and was back up at better than ever in less than 5 minutes, in which time the "victor" had scarpered for the hills not to be seen again. The real concern is that in a battle of percentages, technically my vessel won that encounter, but the report says otherwise. Clearly another combat glitch in the programming mechanics which shows there is a real issue with this type of combat system.
The humorous (read Ironic) thing about this encounter is, it cost Admiral Raphael 85-86QP to get the swap out jump over IMAGINE to "win" this marginal "victory". Something I have been criticized for before in being wasteful by him. I may be wasteful, but i am no HYPOCRITE!!! LOL
The second encounter was with one of our smaller fleet which was deployed as a marker holder for one of her motherships which was on deployment in another sector. The vessel in question, "CLAW", put up a gallant fight and has been recommended for gallantry medal. Full report follows:
View Battle   Admiral Raphael   Dadds   GJ 1214->Alpha GJ 1214   2,713,318   1,574,528   53.93% / 79.22%   01-Dec-2013 03:22
lpha GJ 1214

Attacker opened fire!

~~~SSS COM1~~~ Vs. Claw
Weapons assault
Claw maneuvers into fire range and attacks first.
Claw attacks with Railgun Battery MK XLVIII using standard mode.
Direct hit on target, doing 248625 damage!

Claw attacks with Railgun Battery MK XLVIII using standard mode.
Hit on target, doing 229500 damage!

Claw attacks with Viper Squadron MK CC using standard formation.
Minor hit on target, doing 58363 damage!

Boarding assault
Claw maneuvers into boarding range first.
Claw sending Marines Assault Unit MK CCC to find a boarding spot.
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 624938 damage!
~~~SSS COM1~~~ sending Marines Assault Unit MK LX to find a boarding spot.
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 102273 damage!

Claw maneuvers into boarding range first.
Claw sending Marines Assault Unit MK CCC to find a boarding spot.
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 254990 damage!
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 80420 damage!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 77798 damage!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 86539 damage!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 83916 damage!

~~~SSS COM1~~~ maneuvers into boarding range first.
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 71679 damage!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 66434 damage!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 107518 damage!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 92658 damage!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 69056 damage!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 87413 damage!
Target shield is down!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 78672 damage!
EMERGENCY JUMP!
Claw has retreated from the battlefield due to heavy damage!
~~~SSS COM1~~~ captured a group of 4629 enemy personnel during the fight.

Objective: Destroy 10% or more of the enemy while losing less % then the enemy.

Attacker victory!
Again, not a victory i would be bragging about. As you can see, a fair combat and one which caught CLAW offguard slightly. Major significance in this battle was only that she was knocked off a combat counter for a few minutes until the support ships arrived. Again, significant QP was used to speed up the opportunity to strike at a smaller vessel by Admiral Raphael, something for which he has laughed at me in the past for....He who laughs last laughs longest

I'm just wondering how truthful IMG's next update will be.
Everything that comes out of the IMG office is quoted as factual. I would challenge anyone to prove otherwise. All reports and encounters posted are full and complete and shows that Raphael is being bested in most instances by the GC alliance members.

There is no need to report them as updates are provided by the enemies of the Syndicate who somehow think that winning a tiny battle will make a difference in the long run.  laugh
If there is no need to report such "tiny" battles, then why do you make inference about the last couple of "minor" battles between you and I, Raphael? The only 2 times you have been able to beat a ship of ours has been at great financial expense to you. Perhaps that is why you failed to report it yourself. Or perhaps you are only a drone who cant find where the report and [copy|paste] functions are haha

They were scared before, and they must be terrified now. More reason for IMG to never set up stations in the first two rings and continue hiding in the outer rings.
Not sure why you would think that i am scared, since i gave you directions to my home bases (which you have never found) and have constantly offered an all out confrontation with you in whichever system you wish to meet me in. You live in a more deluded world than this game is played in, i am afraid. You should probably go seek some help in that matter with a professional.
I will state yet again for the records, in case anyone has missed it, "IMG will MEET SSS in any system, with it's ENTIRE force and will happily ELIMINATE their presence from that system" From what i have observed, Raphael couldnt find me if he had complete directions on where to find me. We have been "hiding" in the outer systems since before SSS was even a concept and nothing that has developed since has changed our gameplay, except that perhaps we have had cause to come back into SOL and inner systems to deal out some much needed justice.

And to add further regarding the conflicts, both Jupiter and Saturn are regularly cleared out from offensive station graffiti scrawled there on stations and it will continue to be cleared out, until at such time we choose to come back in force to hold SOL as a unified zone of lawfulness (ie when the combat system is re-vamped) Be assured that there is a warfleet still patrolling Sol and the inner rings to encounter any pilots deemed as rogue by us. Any pilots wishing to be defended from assault need but to drop me or PMI leader a PM to ask for assistance
On a last note: Many other conflicts have been engaged with Raphael and my reasoning for non posting are just that it has just become a routine trash removal which is not in the interests of most viewers any more. Significant battles will always be posted where people can read and decide for themselves.
Dadds, CiC [IMG] member [GC] out......

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 08:56:54 AM »

Why didn't you show the defeat of your 7.8M ship in 1v1 battle?

Hypocrite? I just wanted to show you than I can take down most of your ships now. And the gap will only get smaller. So talk all you want, it's only a matter of time until I can take on even a 15M ship. And the QPs spent was just spare change. In case you haven't realized it yet, I'm the No. 1 now in terms of income. laugh

Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 10:24:20 AM »

"I'm the No. 1 now in terms of income."

In your dreams lol
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 01:13:33 PM »

@Matamaure001: great hit

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 04:31:14 PM »

Hypocrite? I just wanted to show you than I can take down most of your ships now.
LOL Most of my ships indeed. a class IV frigate and a half complete ship waiting for a redesign is hardly what i would call most of my ships. I again issue the challenge, come and pick a place of your choosing and i will show you "most of my ships" then we shall compare notes.
Of course, you are never going to accept that challenge, because then it will bring you back down to earth and reality will hit home when your entire fleet goes scrambling for a safe zone.
Why didn't you show the defeat of your 7.8M ship in 1v1 battle?
The overall report is posted there for any who were interested. Didnt need to waste valuable space showing how incorrect the combat system is. Why dont you post it since you feel its a "great win" over an empty hull haha. Your ship didnt even hang around to claim a victory cause i was there back with a refitted ship minutes after the waste of QP with no loss of time or money.

But just to stop the Rapha whine, for rapha's amusement here is the complete blow by blow account
Wining 2 minor skirmishes while losing dozens to me does not make you any type of winner to anyone but you, Raphael lol
I grow tired of posting all the wins against you, it just becomes monotonous.

View Battle   Dadds   Admiral Raphael   Sol->Jupiter   7,762,250   8,275,948   54.57% / 55.38%   05-Dec-2013 02:54
Jupiter

Defender opened fire!

Imagine Vs. Factory Ship 4
Weapons assault
Imagine maneuvers into fire range and attacks first.
Imagine attacks with Laser Cannon MK C using standard mode.
Excellent hit on target, doing 282967 damage!

Imagine attacks with Railgun Battery MK XLVIII using standard mode.
Light hit on target, doing 138695 damage!

Imagine attacks with Laser Cannon MK LXV using standard mode.
Critical hit on target, doing 233988 damage!

Light hit on target, doing 90576 damage!

Critical hit on target, doing 232101 damage!

Minor hit on target, doing 43401 damage!

Imagine attacks with Viper Squadron MK CC using standard formation.
Minor hit on target, doing 41311 damage!

Direct hit on target, doing 123932 damage!

Minor hit on target, doing 56333 damage!

Minor hit on target, doing 65721 damage!

Excellent hit on target, doing 163364 damage!

Hit on target, doing 112665 damage!

Direct hit on target, doing 137076 damage!

Hit on target, doing 103276 damage!

The attack missed the target completely!

Excellent hit on target, doing 185897 damage!

Imagine attacks with Railgun Battery MK XII using standard mode.
Light hit on target, doing 36630 damage!

Imagine attacks with Railgun Battery MK XII using standard mode.
Critical hit on target, doing 94905 damage!

Boarding assault
Imagine maneuvers into boarding range first.
Imagine sending Marines Assault Unit MK CCC to find a boarding spot.
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 412005 damage!
Factory Ship 4 sending Marines Assault Unit MK CC to find a boarding spot.
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 318279 damage!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 416209 damage!
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 307013 damage!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 445638 damage!
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 259130 damage!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 441434 damage!
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 312646 damage!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 433025 damage!
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 309829 damage!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 491883 damage!
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 228147 damage!
Target shield is down!
Target armor penetrated!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 449842 damage!
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 259130 damage!

The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 491883 damage!
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 287296 damage!
EMERGENCY JUMP!
Imagine has retreated from the battlefield due to heavy damage!
Factory Ship 4 captured a group of 28141 enemy personnel during the fight.
Imagine lost some cargo while executing the emergency jump...
Factory Ship 4 searching for dumped cargo...
2642 m3 Fuel Cells scooped into cargo bay.

Attacker defeated!

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 04:57:28 PM »

Since we are showing off reports.  Here is my latest big one against Raph.  Ok may not be the most top notch.  But it is still a nice catch.

Delta UDM 20680

Attacker opened fire!

PMI Scout #1 Vs. Admiral Raphael planetary force
Weapons assault
PMI Scout #1 maneuvers into fire range and attacks first.
PMI Scout #1 attacks with Laser Cannon MK X using standard mode.
Minor hit on target, doing 14625 damage!

Critical hit on target, doing 53138 damage!

Light hit on target, doing 24375 damage!

Direct hit on target, doing 30225 damage!
Admiral Raphael planetary force has been defeated!
Science Lab Mk I was destroyed.
8 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 7 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
Science Lab Mk I was captured by the attacker.
10 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 7 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
9 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 8 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
8 m3 Aluminum, 1 m3 Gold, 9 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
10 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 5 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
8 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 9 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
5 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 5 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
9 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 6 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
8 m3 Aluminum, 1 m3 Gold, 5 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
5 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 6 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
9 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 8 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
7 m3 Aluminum, 1 m3 Gold, 6 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
10 m3 Aluminum, 1 m3 Gold, 8 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
7 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 6 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
7 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 5 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
7 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 6 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
7 m3 Aluminum, 1 m3 Gold, 4 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
8 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 7 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
6 m3 Aluminum, 1 m3 Gold, 4 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
8 m3 Aluminum, 1 m3 Gold, 4 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
10 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 6 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.
10 m3 Aluminum, 2 m3 Gold, 4 m3 Oxygen was found in the wreckage.

Attacker victory!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 06:54:50 PM »

Mata, you need to think before you post something.  laugh I'll give you a hint why I earn more than you: 28 ships.

Jam, that's a nice hit. I have several planets like that. Good job in bringing down my research points close to FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND PER HOUR.  laugh
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 07:09:22 PM »

"Mata, you need to think before you post something.  I'll give you a hint why I earn more than you: 28 ships."

Let me also give you a hint, the number of ships do count but what counts more is the power of those ships. Let me give you the example of one of my last Com pirate mission, prize 30 millions, timer 6 days meaning 5 millions a day (the counter is still on). Look at the number of ships I have and make a calculation.

In fact I was making more than you today,  6 months ago boy.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 07:30:40 PM »

Which would be bigger: about 20% difference in ship power or about 65% difference in ship number?

I'd go with 65% difference. LOL

Six months ago? That was when I started playing the game! You only had around 80M power that time and less ships, and you claim to have earned for than me now that I have twice the power and ships than you had back then? laugh Like I said earlier, think first before post something so that you stop making a fool of yourself.  1
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 07:45:53 PM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2013, 12:59:51 PM »

anyone for toasted Raphael? lol Lets all have a bar and grill and "toast" Raphael until he is crispy black ;) JamJul knows the BBQ location. Open to invite only haha. GC members are welcome as always. Bring all the Raphael POW's you have and we will feed them to the furnaces of "Raphael's Crematorium" They make lousy marines and slaves anyway hahaha.
As Raphael points out, he has "28" ships so should be feared lol. Lets do a group count and see how many ships we can muster to knock Raphael's combat counters off their count.
I Personally have 6 combat ready vessels, and 8 combat ready corp vessels as my "meager" count. I will put that up against Raphael fleet any day of the week.
Do the math on how many support ships he has as a percentage. (I find the boast of 500k RP per hour to be crazy and practically impossible if he is using only all science MK I modules lol. I doubt there are enough planets to support that many modules in known space) My other thought is, if he was earning 500k RP per hour, then why is he persisting with cheap easy technologies to develop haha.
As an observation, only person making a fool of himself is someone who is hoping to gain some respect throughout the system. ITS NOT WORKING, RAPHAEL. Badmouthing seasoned players and with unsubstantiated claims is just going to turn more players away from your concept of gameplay. Works well for the rest of us. You are still a 1 man outfit so not considered a corp in any eyes here. Its easy enough to grab some cheap power modules and boost power to look powerful. Simple fact is: you are not powerful when it comes to true combat. Your power is just a bloated number easily overcome by a true combat vessel.

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: