Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 04:30:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: some update requests or thoughts  (Read 3861 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2013, 01:34:49 PM »

2 updates i would like to see implemented and should be small design add-ons would be:
1. Crematoriums that when positioned on a planet with a controlling orbital can be auto emptied as a mining or atmosphere harvesting module empties (i have done a test and so far this isnt a feature. its a pain to keep remembering to unload 100m of fuel every "X" amount of hours) and;
2. Orbital station be given a bit more variety on its docking privileges. Instead of just private, corp or open, could we see an allow/deny for other corps or players so that i could say, have an open station for all players, but ban a specific player or group, like for example Raphael or SSS haha. Or, have a closed station but include a list of allow players to enter its docking bays. Shouldnt be too hard an add on for this. As a networker and PABX phone programmer, we work with  allow/deny tables all the time.
Just some of my small wish lists to help fill my Santa Stockings this year. Still waiting for the big Santa pressie of black holes though to add some variety into the game.
Report to moderator   Logged

Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 03:26:17 PM »

more options for docking privileges is a very good idea. I also would like to give the privilege to some corps my corp is working together with.

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 07:51:12 PM »

any update for auto upload from planet to ship like the station. one or four module is ok, but upload over ten is a pain.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: