Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 07:20:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: New Earth Alliance  (Read 13553 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2013, 08:03:52 AM »

Ahh ok lol.  I got a titan named Leviathan lol
Report to moderator   Logged
aviator225
Private

President of the N.E.A

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 07:02:40 PM »

finally got a titan yes....to broke to put much on it right now using it to shuttle mines and atmo collectors to my new base... eventually it will make a good COM ship. thank you for all of your advice i have now have 3 prospective enlistee's.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 08:16:51 AM »

The Syndicate wishes you good luck!   1

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 10:19:14 AM »

There are a lot of players out there, but most are not really involved except those already actively involved in the game that are in private corps. the SOL corp hosts a lot of people, but its not a true corp so unless you have recruited from there before leaving, chances are they will never know who you are or what you stand for. I would seriously look at joining an established corp similar to how you want to play, or rejoin SOL and meet some active chatters on their corp chat.
We at IMG are both explorers (very early explorers) as well as military in our build of fleet. We hold some great versatile and imaginative corp ship blueprints which are available for members to fly. You will also get a crash course in combat training if any join here, since raphael sees us as a threat to his anarchistic style of gaming. Your corp stance is very similar to how we conduct ourselves in game, so you may learn a lot more about the game dynamics from us, as well as bring to us some more complexity within the corp.
Dont worry about Raphael's idle chit-chat about hunting down all or any new members of IMG. He couldnt find his own shoelaces to tie with written instructions and pictures. He also keeps stating that all my mining colonies are not worth his while attacking, so why would a new member be worth his while? My mining ops brings in millions of sols a day, more so than any new member would bring to my corp haha.

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 07:11:41 PM »

There's no way I'm gonna let your corp grow. I'm gonna hunt any new IMG member even in the outer rings so you can stop dreaming of getting more members.  laugh
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 11:52:02 PM »

Talk talk talk. That is all you really do Raph.  You haven't been hitting Dadds mines or his ships. You could do a lot of damage if you actually took out some of his mines since he gets a lot of income from them.  If your not going to take the time to destroy what he already has, then I doubt your going to hit every new member he gets. Simply because that would take even less effort then hitting his stuff.  I admit I can't hit all of your ships. Which is why we haven't really gone after them latley.  But we still try to hit the labs whenever we can. Yes it may not hurt you much. But every little bit can help.  I think I have got you figured out though. You don't really care much for actually blowing up stuff now. You just enjoy stirring up trouble.
StefanAlexander
Private

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2014, 02:14:18 AM »

Raplh...¿Por qué puñetas no te callas?
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 06:14:43 AM »

I might not really personally hunt for the new members, but when I see them, I will attack them. And the day I see a new member, that will also be the day when I will put out a bounty for that player.  1

Talk? When did I say that I will hunt for his mines or ships? I didn't. Stations though, I will destroy. But obviously IMG is still traumatized by their huge loss, and they still haven't set up any new station in SOL.  laugh
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 05:12:25 PM »

The thing is in the beginning you saying you would destroy all our stations. Yet we haven't seen that.  Taking out a station in Sol doesn't seem to count to me. We all knew that IMG station would be destroyed eventually. Dadds just didn't think it would be so soon.  If he had done that when we were at war with him, he would have likely lost it the day he put it up just because we patrolled Sol daily.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2014, 07:20:21 PM »

Are we gonna bring up all the things we said we would do vs what we have actually done? IMG also has threats that they aren't doing. I'm not sure with PMI coz I haven't thought about it but I will probably find something if I'd go through the old threads. LOL

I have said some time ago that looking for stations and mines is not really worth my time anymore. That's why I set out bounties for them. You seem to think that intentionally looking for the mines and destroying them will help in any war but for high level players, they don't mean anything. The only lasting damage that we can do is destroying stations with high mk modules in it.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2014, 09:45:50 PM »

I admit I don't search as heavily as Dadds does. For him this seems personal.  For me it is just buisness.  I usually wait for one of my many contacts to report to me one of your locations and then I seek it out and destroy the labs and any others I find nearby. lol.  I understand the pain of searching them out. But you shouldn't have to bribe people to do it for you either.  I never do.
sargas
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2014, 02:34:12 AM »

The first bounty was first paid while you were still a member of OX, JJ.

If it was ok for wolfboc; then it's ok now.

...remember, everything is a commodity...

(edit- this is way off topic...)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2014, 05:29:24 AM »

The first bounty was first paid while you were still a member of OX, JJ.

If it was ok for wolfboc; then it's ok now.

...remember, everything is a commodity...

(edit- this is way off topic...)

It was wolfdoc and no bounty was paid to him or me back when I was in OX. Bounties really didn't start getting offered until after PMI was formed.  Also I never completely agreed with his idea to want to put bounties up on IMG guys then.  But I went along with it.  I never made any bounty offers though.  What information I was given back then on IMG locations was given freely and was not a bribe. Just as information I get now from people is not bribed.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: