Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 27, 2024, 10:08:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: seeking approval for mining operations  (Read 3747 times)
aviator225
Private

President of the N.E.A

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2013, 11:55:30 PM »

As the leader of the one man corporation known as the New Earth Alliance. I would like to seek out the Councils approval of my fledgling corporations mining and defense of  ALPHA ALPHA CENTAURI and GAMA ALPHA CENTAURI. I was not aware of the existance of this council till today. I am bound by my Warrior Ethos to report to the council that I have violated the Councils law by attacking player holdings in the Sol system this occured in my infancy of my space caree r. I am trully sorry for any grievances I have caused to the council or their Corporations. Faire Sans Dire "do with out saying" is my units saying. Have a good day, and hope to hear from yall soon
Sincerely,
The Aviator C Battery 1-161FA
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 06:35:59 AM »

Officially no one outside the GC has to follow our Council Charter besides GC members themselves.  However we do appreciate seeing non-gc members being willing to follow it as well.  I sometimes wish we could set the charter as rules for the galaxy but unfortunately at this time such a thing would be hard to inforce. I also don't want people to feel like we are being pushy and trying to control how they play the game. That is not what we are trying to do.   As for mining.  It's up to you where you want to mine. I do suggest not mining in 0,0 though.
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 07:25:27 AM »

And I suggest: (as you can read in the newbies guide to galaxy): Don't mine to early. First research mining technology.

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
aviator225
Private

President of the N.E.A

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 08:36:51 AM »

I have read the charter andmost of the councils rulings and I also would like to see the gc implemented into the game. As for the advise I am slowly packing stations and mobilizing my leviathan to search for a new F.O.B. and even though I'm not required te report to the council, i will notify when I have settled. Thank you for your time and as always be polite, be profesional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet. General Mattis 2006
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 07:55:03 AM »

Welcome Aviator. Its good you know our charter of self-regulation between player corps. Its good that you consider it for what it is. Not all corporations wish to adhere to its self regulation. Knowing the GC enemy is as important as knowing its charter. In your travels to colonize and explore, reporting on the whereabouts of those corporations who choose to war and criticize our efforts will go a long way to fitting in well in a sociable fellowship of allied corporations.
Unlike the lazy criminal element out there, I dont offer any cheap payoffs for info, only our goodwill. I wonder which in the long-term will be of more benefit ;)
We are miners at IMG, miners forced to defend themselves against criminal elements, and have developed a "Bushido" lifestyle in game. Be a warrior element as we have had to become, by all means, but do it in fairness and honour.

Dadds

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: