Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 08:28:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Dissolving The GC  (Read 4751 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2013, 01:28:24 PM »

It is clear now the GC just can't function. We got one Corp Leader that is out for blood and even wants to go after a fellow GC member without any real proof. Sorry Dadds but while with what is going on with Sargas does look suspicious there is no real proof.  Even Raph setting up stuff there is not real proof since Sargas doesn't have the forces to jump that ship he has there.  I even tried and failed cause the thing is pretty much all shields.  I wasted a lot of solars on QP for that too.  BTW Raph is telling the truth about leaving some ITO stations alone.  I have seen some in Sol still in once piece. I was surprised.  I don't really think Sargas is lieing. Yes he doesn't quite get the issue of the bug abuse in which he defended raph on, but that isn't proof either. Right now I believe Sargas when he says he isn't in bed with Raph.  I think our main focus though should be on Raph without going after others without real proof.

We got NHC who doesn't want to do a single thing.  This isn't just sitting on a fence.  There is nothing from them in GC discussions either. 

I motion for the GC to be dissolved but not right away.   I would like the GC to remain active until Jan 1st, 2014.  PMI will be honoring all NAPs until that date.  If someone wishes to continue our NAP they can contact me and I will be happy to do so.   Dadds I ask you wait until this date before going after Sargas or any of us. At least honor our NAP until then.  Though I hope we can work something out.  Cause this situation is exactly what Raph wants.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 11:08:04 AM »

Killing the GC is exactly what he also wants. You want to deliver that victory to him also? It doesnt bother me either way. At the moment the only thing staying my hand is a signed trust between 3(and more recently, 4) corp allies. There is nothing going to stop my inquisition. With the GC gone, it will expedite things for me while making a lot more people very twitchy in their life. If you are calling off all NAPs on the 1st, just when pirate hunter #1 comes back on the scene....well, all i can say is i wouldnt want to be in a pirate squad lol.
Its your call of course. You ask me to convince you to keep the GC running? Well other than those points outlined above, i can still think of a few reasons why. We can discuss that later on in the day after i deal with this little issue out at Jupiter, and to give Aysle a new year's eve party in celebration of his return to the helm and of course, because it is technically new years eve here.... cheers drink welcome werule

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 01:47:04 PM »

I got no problem keeping the GC going as long as we can get everyone to keep up with it.  i am just tired of being the only one who seems to give a d**n about it.  But yes we can discuss this after the holidays.   As for NAPs.  I want to keep our NAP with IMG.   I just was thinking you were going to break it there which is why I asked you wait until then.
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 04:46:13 PM »

I would really like to know where this information comes from.

My 3 stations where destroyed by Raphael and after a time of "searching for ITO" he stopped it and So Some of our members build up new stations.

To make it clear: The ITO stands in for the GC. We don't think it should be deleted and we still see raph as an outlaw. Such as the GC decided!

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 11:09:18 PM »

I have seen stuff belonging to JoolzVern within Sol System.  Fact is if Raph was serious about hitting all GC stuff he would have hit that stuff.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 03:07:22 AM »

Rapha has just changed tack a little is all: The fact that Joolz has some tiny settlement in sol system (yes i have seen them also in search of my criminal element) that he doesnt even bother wasting his time over isnt really the issue. (Maybe he just doesnt look down anymore from his "lofty" heights lol. I have many an example where he couldnt find magnetic north even with a compass haha) What he wants is for all the lesser players to fade from the GC and what it was intended for and to "turn a blind eye" while its not happening to them.
He has bitten off more than he can chew with all of us after him so he is hoping to be able to focus on his biggest threat first, me and IMG. He figures with all my supporters gone from the game and the infuriatingly long timers we have to deal with whenever we meet in real combat, that i will just lose interest and wander off some place else to play, which is pretty much what has been happening.
However, JamJul and assorted other personages have asked me to step back in and give them a reason to keep the GC functional. OK here I am, and i have brought my 2IC back with me, for better or for worse lol
Fact is if Raph was serious about hitting all GC stuff he would have hit that stuff.
Raph changes his stance more than he changes his underwear (we would all hope anyway lol) I posted the exact thing he says in other quotes to the forums. "no GC fuel depot will be allowed to operate in 0,0. all stations will be destroyed by syndicate and all pilots orbiting will be attacked...blah blah blah" Then makes the statement that Sargas' station will be safe from his declaration lol
All those GC members who want a good lesson in logistics and combat training, present yourself to GC Logistics HQ at Jupiter for assignment....make sure all your affairs are in order back home cause it is going to get messy i am afraid, before things get better. At least you will know you are in a real game and challenge though ;)

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 03:33:33 AM »

I wish we could just have some real realistic combat here with him.  Like for instance just send a bunch of nukes and him and he go bye bye lol.   I will comment more tomorrow. I am tired as hell right now.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: