Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 08:04:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Call-to-arms  (Read 3937 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2013, 11:28:37 AM »

*********** CALLING ALL HANDS, CALLING ALL HANDS, MAKE READY, BATTLE STATIONS, MAN YOUR TURRETS, MAKE READY FOR BATTLE ************

I call to arms all able bodied, available combat vessels from the members of the Galactic Council to present themselves at Jupiter to deal with a small Raphael issue there.
Objective: To remove any and all presence of Admiral Raphael totally and forever. For that some smaller armed quick combat vessels will be required, as well as shielded corp ships and bring along some station and licenses to boot.
There has been lots of infighting, squabbling and a total lack of unity lately from within our own alliance and its now time I stepped in and stamped it out, with a show of unity and solidarity there. I will be assuming logistic command of the operation and in my absence, that command will fall upon my 2IC, Aysle. PM me on details of what vessel types and power, and supplies you will be able to muster for a conclusive strike against the #1 enemy of the GC. Tactical command will be assigned to corp leaders and in their absence vessel pilots. I will show all how to fight a running battle with multiple corporations all working together. No guarantees, but our war machine may be able to help outfit other corp ships with some of our latest technology to aid in their defence to those pilots who wish to take on this mission. ALL IMG resources stand ready to assist and support, at my command

Lets all have this out with a good old-fashioned blood-letting lol

Dadds, CiC [IMG], member [GC], survivor of the 1st great PMI-IMG campaign et al (ad infinitum)

************ END OF TRANSMISSION ****************************
Report to moderator   Logged

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 01:49:39 PM »

As you know I already have some ships there.  Our large corp ship.  A COM ship I am working on and a smaller corp ship I use for hunting his labs.
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 04:54:26 PM »

We are working on our ships all the time but i think the ITO can't help here?

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 03:12:01 AM »

@ITO: you would be surprised on how much you can do to assist. It takes all shapes and sizes to complete a puzzle picture. I am a puzzle master ;)
scouts, skirmishers, tanks, carriers, supply and support....all elements required. We make a stand at Sol|Jupiter, fortify and then like the spider, grow our web out to trap the prey.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 03:35:48 AM »

I have no intention of fortifying at Jupiter though.   It was a waste of time to do before and it is now.  After this little bit of buisiness if done here I am having my ships going back to COMs.  Raph wants us to waste our time and resources.  I won't let him.   Besides I love annoying him by wiping out his labs and lately have been leaving the labs behind I capture.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: