Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 24, 2024, 11:11:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: GUN News Report (EoS)  (Read 2206 times)
sargas
« on: January 01, 2014, 02:05:57 PM »

.....GUN.....GUN.....GUN.....

This is your GUN reporter, Angus McTavish reporting on the emergence of a new corporation.
A few hours ago, Captain sargas left the PMI corporation and started a new corporation, the 'Empire of Sargas'.

I caught up with sargas as he was leaving the PMI Embassy building.

A McT - Excuse me, captain sargas, may I have an interview?

sargas - I'm rather busy at the moment, but I will allow you the traditional 3 questions.

A McT - Why split from PMI?  

sargas - All I can say about that is it was because of policy differences.  It's a new year and I felt it was time for a new beginning.

A McT - How did PMI react when you left?

sargas - The breakup was amicable, it was discussed in PMI corporate board rooms.  In order for you to get PMI's reaction, you will have to contact them.

A McT - Where are you taking EoS?

sargas - somewhere out there.  Actually, the EoS will be a peaceful corporation, concentrating on commerce.  We will also advocate for justice.  Now, if you will excuse me, I really must get back to work.

A McT - As always, it was a pleasure speaking with you and GUN wishes you well.

This is your GUN reporter, Angus McTavish, signing off, we will keep you informed if anything else developes.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 12:35:54 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: