Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 06:09:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: EoS  (Read 32455 times)
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2014, 02:03:50 AM »

In absence of my rep, IMG (thought we already settled this) votes "no"

As often as you have said   "his vote has no meaning unless I agree, but it is his vote"...

Your last statement on this topic said:  "my advice to Aysle would be to vote to deny at this time entry into the GC for the corporation EOS"

That was not a vote, just another attempt to slow action on a topic.  If you have the vote, then vote!  Do not delay a vote because your 'pet' is not available.  Is that not the major reason that NHC was excommunicated?
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2014, 02:09:45 AM »

We are still waiting on ITO's new leader to get his forum powers.  I PMed siremi about it but sometimes it can take a while.  He is welcome to go ahead and vote though.

and how long did it take for him to erase my membership after you asked it?
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2014, 02:30:33 AM »

We are still waiting on ITO's new leader to get his forum powers.  I PMed siremi about it but sometimes it can take a while.  He is welcome to go ahead and vote though.

and how long did it take for him to erase my membership after you asked it?

I never asked him to remove your membership.  I asked him to just get rid of your GC powers.  He screwed up.  It took a few days.   I have PMed SirEmi twice about this now and haven't seen any reply.  If  JoolzVern aka TheCommander want's to go ahead and vote here he may.  I hate waiting around on SirEmi. This is taking too long.  I wish he could just give one of us the power to do this.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2014, 03:54:47 AM »

...whatever...

What were your exact words when you asked him to remove me from the GC stuff?

Were you specific or were you just saying 'erase him'?

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 04:03:29 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2014, 01:31:44 PM »

off topic here for certain. erase sounds like a good enough wording. You are becoming argumentative Sargas. You wanted a vote. I gave you a vote. You want to conduct another vote? i will start out with a "NO" to any and all petitions that EoS brings to this forum.
That was not a vote, just another attempt to slow action on a topic.  If you have the vote, then vote!  Do not delay a vote because your 'pet' is not available.  Is that not the major reason that NHC was excommunicated?
And on that note:
When Aysle decides to return to the arena, I would recommend you probably go hide someplace for the rest of existence. He isnt as tolerant as i am to an insult.
By the way, your best friend forever, Raphael, is getting his backside spanked by my fleet on a regular basis now. I suspect you already know that though, since you are bed partners.
In future, dont come into OUR forums shaking your fist with accusations, insult and demands, or next time i will BREAK OFF THAT FIST and anything of value attached to it

Dadds <OUT>

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2014, 07:20:45 PM »

Won't make a big difference if Aylse comes back. Just more possible victims for me. LOL

As for the ship vs ship battles, it just shows how desperate you are to score a meaningless victory. You spend hundreds of QPs to disrupt my com missions, but in the end, you are incurring a bigger financial loss than I ever will. I could have done the same and attack your com ships but I'm not as foolish. You might as well point your BB gun at your face and pull the trigger.Haha!

I'm not as desperate as you because I'm content with the fact that I destroyed your two stations and caused many hundreds of millions of solars in damage--at minimum expense on my end, might add. laugh

sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2014, 08:29:43 PM »

In absence of my rep, IMG (thought we already settled this) votes "no"

As often as you have said   "his vote has no meaning unless I agree, but it is his vote"...

Your last statement on this topic said:  "my advice to Aysle would be to vote to deny at this time entry into the GC for the corporation EOS"

That was not a vote, just another attempt to slow action on a topic.  If you have the vote, then vote!  Do not delay a vote because your 'pet' is not available.  Is that not the major reason that NHC was excommunicated?

If this offended you, I apologize.  It's just when you write "my voting advice to..." I read a slowdown on procedure.

off topic here for certain. erase sounds like a good enough wording. You are becoming argumentative Sargas. You wanted a vote. I gave you a vote. You want to conduct another vote? i will start out with a "NO" to any and all petitions that EoS brings to this forum.
That was not a vote, just another attempt to slow action on a topic.  If you have the vote, then vote!  Do not delay a vote because your 'pet' is not available.  Is that not the major reason that NHC was excommunicated?
And on that note:
When Aysle decides to return to the arena, I would recommend you probably go hide someplace for the rest of existence. He isnt as tolerant as i am to an insult.
By the way, your best friend forever, Raphael, is getting his backside spanked by my fleet on a regular basis now. I suspect you already know that though, since you are bed partners.
In future, dont come into OUR forums shaking your fist with accusations, insult and demands, or next time i will BREAK OFF THAT FIST and anything of value attached to it

Dadds <OUT>

My opinion is that the IMG voting representative's  active participation in the game need not be considered 'an insult' to you.  
And as such, please keep your veiled threats to yourself.  
If Aysle feels insulted by this, let him contact me about it.  Not you!  I will gladly speak to him regarding any situations regarding the two of us.  
The only thing of value I hold in 'my Fist' is your honor.

...and if I still had my original powers, I would have closed this bloody topic after the two negative votes...

THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED, and I request all to honor the closing by no longer responding to it.

thank you
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 08:45:57 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2014, 02:26:26 AM »

...whatever...

What were your exact words when you asked him to remove me from the GC stuff?

Were you specific or were you just saying 'erase him'?

I know this is locked but I need to comment on this.  I can't remember my exact words and I can't find it in my outbox. But I do recall asking him to only remove your GC powers.  I never asked him to remove your account.  That was a screw up on his end and I don't appreciate you trying to accuse me of purposely having him erase your forum account.  I would never do such a thing.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2014, 01:34:27 PM »

I believe you, JJ.

let us move on...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: