Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 10:50:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] Order of Serenity  (Read 5764 times)
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2014, 09:36:30 PM »

The Order of Serenity is a company that is devoted to peace. We enjoy traveling the universe exploring new worlds and trading with the people that we find. Our goals are simply to expand our fleet, to participate in some friendly competition and to enjoy the game in a peaceful manner. Please be aware of the distinction that we are devoted to peace but we are not enforcers of peace, as peace can not truly be forced upon anyone, that is something else entirely. That being said those that attempt to take advantage of our peaceful ways should beware that although we do not wish harm to anyone we will retaliate to defend ourselves when neccessary, how and when that retaliation comes will depend on the situation. As far as the Order is concerned we will start with peaceful relations with ALL corps, as time goes by those that attack us or disrupt our activities and the peace shall be revealed as corps not worthy of our friendship and respect. If any corp wishes to discuss an alliance beyond the simple nod of respect they may of course message the leader of the Order to discuss what more the Order may do for them and what they may do for the Order to futher their respective goals. We are happy to participate in any talks between corps or players directed toward the purpose of settling matters in a peaceful manner whether they be small disputes or larger conflicts.

Please understand that although we are happy to provide information regarding where certain things may be found, strategies for ship designs and combat and many other things, we do not in any way support or endorse war and as such will not provide intelligence that may be used for the purpose of destroying or attacking another corp or player. If any member of the Order is found to violate this directive they shall be summarily dismissed from the Order provided there is sufficient proof. Similiarly if any member of the Order is found to commit an act of aggression toward any corp or player without previous aggression against them they will be dismissed. This does not include any aggression directed towards them before they joined the Order, please leave your personal baggage at the door if you apply to join the Order as we have a strict tolerance towards personal drama that may disrupt our activities. If any player or corporation attempts to trick a member of the Order into giving out information that could be used against an enemy of theirs that player or corporation shall be considered an enemy from that time forward and appropriate retaliation will be discussed and executed and no further talks or discussions shall be held with that player or corporation.

Those that wish to apply may do so starting the week of January 12-18th I will be away for a good portion of this weekend and as such I will need some time to arrange various details and I'm not sure how long it will take. I will create a new post in the Corporate Recruiting section once I have organized things to my liking and open the Order to applications.

**The Order of Serenity reserves the right to change these directives and ideals pending changes made to the game and the will of future members that join its ranks**
Report to moderator   Logged

"Hear me! And if I close my mind in fear, please pry it open.
See me! And if my face becomes sincere beware.
Hold me! And when I start to come undone, stitch me together.
See me! And when you see me strut remind me of what left this outlaw torn..."
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 05:05:43 AM »

hmmmm goody. just what the game needs. another 1 person corp. And a pacifist stance to boot. Well good luck with all that. I hope you dont turn into just another sheep farm to be harvested by the pirates out there. As always, IMG offer their standard non aggression against any peaceful corp, new or old.

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 03:53:36 PM »

The EoS (corporation-multi) recognizes the OS (corporation-sole) as a valid legal entity.  Growth will come.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 03:55:51 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 09:43:19 PM »

The Syndicate wishes you good luck!  1
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 03:16:38 PM »

hmmmm goody. just what the game needs. another 1 person corp. And a pacifist stance to boot. Well good luck with all that. I hope you dont turn into just another sheep farm to be harvested by the pirates out there. As always, IMG offer their standard non aggression against any peaceful corp, new or old.

I can't say much to being a 1 person corp as that is exactly what the Order is right now. I'm sure you understand that building takes time though. As far as our pacifist stance is concerned I don't expect everyone to agree with it, but as I stated at the end the Order has reserved the right to change that stance if/when certain changes are made to the game or after several people have joined and feel the need to change it. While I will have the final say on that matter as leader I do intend to listen to what others have to say and take those opinions into consideration.

As far as being a "sheep farm" is concerned I assure you that is not what I have in mind, the Order shall be a bit more like a rose, those that attempt to put their grip on us will have to first deal with our thorns. It is not that we will not develop any military power, just that we only intend to use that power to defend ourselves from those that would attack us.

sargas
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 07:05:30 PM »

The Empire endorses your stance.  Since we are a peaceful corporation, we enjoy having peaceful neighbors.  If there is anything you need from us (except members lol) just ask.
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 08:53:21 PM »

Lol, thank you sargas I'll be sure to keep that in mind. And don't worry I don't plan on pouching members from anyone, if I have to roll solo for awhile I'm fine with that, I'm sure that others will join me in time. For now I have a great deal of things to get set up and organize to keep me busy.

Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 10:26:46 AM »

The Order will be closing it's doors for an indefinite period of time, refer to my post in the General Talk section for more details.

*Update - Hey folks been a long time. I had some time and actually remembered to get on here for once so I thought I should update this. I will be disbanding the OS, I'll be busy for the holidays and though I'm going to try to be active again I highly doubt I will have the time to run a corp so this is the only logical thing to do. So anyways hope to see you folks around again, I have a lot of things to catch up on (not to mention a lot of things I have to remember, like how this game works lol) so I'll be around now and then and of course I'll be lurking on the forums as I usually did.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 02:59:09 AM by Fenix » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: