Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 11:43:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: petition to amend the Galactic Council Chart.  (Read 3897 times)
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2014, 01:24:45 PM »

I, Lisunken 2IC,  of NHC here by requesting the Galactic Council to amend the section 3.2 required the corp leader to appointee the GC rep..   This needed to be fix.  As in any corp the absence of the corp leader,  the duty and responsibilities fall to the 2Ic as the corp leader.  I ask to be on the council floor. There are  important issue need to be address at the council and we have no voice.
That reflect poorly on our corp.

NHC
Lisunken 2IC
Acting Corp Leader,
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 11:43:55 PM »

He would need to appoint you as his rep.  I don't think an amendment is needed.  You just need a leader who is sure to set this stuff up right.  IMG did that with his number 2.  I myself prefer to handle all the matters. But I am active.  It would be too easy to abuse it if the 2nd in command automaticly could get privlidges like that. Anyone in a GC corp can come along and say "hey i am the new 2nd in command. I want my GC status"  Do you see the problem?  Also since your not an official rep, you really can't reccomend amendments.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 07:12:42 AM »

A corp leader who wishes to be a part of the GC really needs to send his wishes on who is actually going to speak for their corp. I appointed my 2IC which allows me to take the chair should my 2IC go inactive at times. If a leader feels he cannot fully commit to the GC in its spokesman, he needs to select a representative who can.
Lisunken, i am not sure why you feel the need to amend article 3.2 though. That is about attacks in the Sol system and retaliatory appointments. It has nothing to do with who can and cant talk in the forums, or make a legitimate vote.
Did you need to strike out against someone in Sol? you can always put those requests in via the non member requests for a hearing if someone has attacked you

Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 12:38:50 PM »

Sorry Dadds is right. One in the morning on corp issue.  Going blind.   3

8. Each Corp member of the GC may appoint it's own representative to the GC. The representative may be changed via notice of said Corp's leader.

As I stated in my petition as acting Corp leader I have the right to be hear in the council floor. But per section 8, I needed official notice from the absence corp leader whom may forget to send out or communication is down. I here petition the following chance to section 8 is included 2IC is to be recognized as acting Corp leader if corp leader is absence for more than week. So the corp and council can move forward on Issue.

Yes, I agrees with Jam and Dadds. The notice of GC rep.should be setup per teteeeeu become as the new corp leader.  It has not, Either he forgot or communication is down.  But as acting Corp leader I here work on any interior and exterior issues per my duty as 2IC.  ( 2IC is appointed only by the corp leader and has same control in the corp. The difference is 2IC con not kick the leader out of the corp. ) as point of information.

I here waiting on the council discretion

NHC
Lisunken, 2IC
Acting Corp Leader.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 03:19:39 PM »

Acting corp leader just isn't enough.  Your not the leader. teteeeeu is.  Now if perhaps he were to hand over perminent leadership to you then it would be different.  Though if that does happen we would appreciate he notify us.   In my honest opinion, I think your best bet would be for you and what active members NHCs have left and either form your own corp or join an existing corp that is a member of the GC.  If you choose to form your own you can of course apply to join the GC.  Though you won't get accepted right away.  NHC seems to be a sinking ship.  If I was a member there I would have gotten out long ago.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: