Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 26, 2024, 03:32:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] Order of Serenity, now accepting new members  (Read 5609 times)
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2014, 03:11:01 AM »

The Order of Serenity is now accepting new members, we welcome anyone that wishes to play the game in peace. We can help you to learn more about the game as well as help your growth by offering you a corporate ship to use as well as several tips to making money or growing stronger.

I only have two precautions to anyone that would think about joining the Order. Firstly if you have attacked other players in the past please do let me know about it so that it doesn't become an issue later on, as we are a peaceful organization I do not approve of attacking players without some kind of provocation prior (generally in the form of an attack, taunts in messages are to be ignored.) If you have attacked players in the past and do not mention it and it comes up later (via a certain situation my friends at ITO are dealing with at the moment) then depending on the extent of those past dealings you may be allowed to be attacked by someone in retaliation or you may be immediately dismissed from the Order in an extreme case (an extreme case being more than ten accounts of unprovoked attacks in the last two weeks). The second precaution is that I only formed the Order a few short days ago and as such the assets I have to help new members are not as substantial as you might find elsewhere, however I do assure anyone that reads this that in time I will continue to build corporate assets in order to help new members of the Order. At the moment I have two corporate ships ready for any new member that might join, for specifics on those ships you will have to apply to find out.

After experimenting with different tax rates to figure out what I might do later I have set the corp rate to 0%. This is to make sure that new players can gain all of their money earned from missions so that they might grow a bit faster. Please do not misunderstand that this is a free ride, the Order is a business as much as it is an organization devoted to peace and helping others. You will find that the more you put into the corp the more you will get out of it. As such any contributions made to the corp by new members will be taken into account when looking at upgrading/assigning new corp ships. It certainly isn't required and you will receive some help regardless but it is appreciated even in small amounts.
Report to moderator   Logged

"Hear me! And if I close my mind in fear, please pry it open.
See me! And if my face becomes sincere beware.
Hold me! And when I start to come undone, stitch me together.
See me! And when you see me strut remind me of what left this outlaw torn..."
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 04:24:16 PM »

I will be a bit more busy over this weekend and possibly next week with my work as I am approaching a deadline that I have to meet and I may end up working 12+ hour days, as such any applications may take some time to come to my attention until that deadline has come and gone.

Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 07:19:10 PM »

I've managed to complete my work for the deadline I was facing (which was today if anyone was interested) so the Order shall be going back to business as usual starting tomorrow.

FreezeLove
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 10:30:13 PM »

Congratulation on making the deadline Fenix.

You can call me what you want, just dont call me late for dinner!
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 06:19:38 AM »

Lol well you kind of have to meet deadlines at your job or you will quickly find yourself without a job so yea idk if congratulations are in order but thank you none the less lol. It probably wouldn't have been an issue if I hadn't slacked off a bit with my work to do some other things.

JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 12:50:24 AM »

Intergalactic affairs always take priority  laugh

Hopefully you'll eventually find somebody that will be a good admiral and he'll be able to help with recruits etc. in your abscense. Good luck!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 12:52:02 AM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 10:27:49 AM »

The Order will be closing it's doors for an indefinite period of time, refer to my post in the General Talk section for more details.

Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 03:19:30 AM »

I just edited my last post in the corp stance thread but I imagine newer players check the recruitment board more so I thought I'd post a new message here. I'll be closing OS as of this morning, I plan on being an active player again moving forward however I don't think I'll have time to run a corp so I figured this was best. I think I'll likely head back to ITO for anyone interested but yea, see you folks around (now and then at least, I'm hoping to get on once or twice a week at the very least).

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: