Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 12:34:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Corp COM Reports  (Read 3691 times)
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« on: March 12, 2014, 03:53:20 PM »

Our newest member was doing a combat mission and alluded to not knowing if I as corp leader would be able to see the outcome and battle report. I think this would be a nice feature.

A corp combat reports section where members can view details from all combat engagements, both PvP and NPC; at least the ones involving corp ships. This could be in the existing 'reports' section, ora  new tab in 'corp' and we could perhaps have an option for players to make the reports from their personal ship engagements available to the corp.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 03:56:38 PM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 08:53:31 AM »

Sounds like a good idea  thumbsup
Report to moderator   Logged

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 04:51:34 PM »

While on the topic of reports TAB, i would love to see an alert in the WHD when there is a change to the detection logs, something akin to an attack. Lets face it, that is why we have WHD, to have an early warning device to detect a possible attack on a colony

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 11:56:32 PM »

While on the topic of reports TAB, i would love to see an alert in the WHD when there is a change to the detection logs, something akin to an attack. Lets face it, that is why we have WHD, to have an early warning device to detect a possible attack on a colony

Perhaps this feature could be turned on and off and make it a VIP only feature. VIP isn't hard to get and it might convince others who have never gotten VIP to get it. It is worth it how it is now. But it would make it more worth it.  Regardless if it is VIP only or not though it needs to have an off and on feature. Otherwise imagine how much it would be going off in Sol if you left it manned. lol
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 03:05:47 AM »

that is also another good reason as to why we should have it. If (and i do it often) forget to turn off the report, its a nightmare to wade through the useless data to review what is important. An early warning that you have left it on in Sol is of as much importance as someone drawing close to your base of operations lol

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: