Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 02:09:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Active Captains  (Read 16045 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2014, 01:07:23 PM »

Hi all, i am a stranger to this forum lol. OK no, not quite. Its a good idea Matamure, to try to sound out players who are both active in game and in forum, because a lot of the game happens outside of the game apps.
Those pilots looking to expand to the outer limits of space, give me a call. Be aware though, that i have an ongoing fight with most of the top corps...if you like a challenge, come join IMG today. We can spirit you away, give you a crash course in AG and have you in your own combat seat in a matter of mere weeks. Also be aware, we are NOT pirates. All targets are sanctioned by myself and command only. if exploration, mining, and kicking butt are your kind a things, come give us a call! dial 555-IMG-CORP today lol
Report to moderator   Logged

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2014, 06:34:40 PM »

Hi all, i am a stranger to this forum lol. OK no, not quite. Its a good idea Matamure, to try to sound out players who are both active in game and in forum, because a lot of the game happens outside of the game apps.
Those pilots looking to expand to the outer limits of space, give me a call. Be aware though, that i have an ongoing fight with most of the top corps...if you like a challenge, come join IMG today. We can spirit you away, give you a crash course in AG and have you in your own combat seat in a matter of mere weeks. Also be aware, we are NOT pirates. All targets are sanctioned by myself and command only. if exploration, mining, and kicking butt are your kind a things, come give us a call! dial 555-IMG-CORP today lol

Yes join with him if you want to join a deranged man who thinks that everyone must agree with him.  Those who's opinions he doesn't like he will declare his enemy and attack. So if you want this sort of man to lead you, then feel free to join IMG.  If not then join another corp or better yet remain neutral.  Though choosing to remain neutral might make dadds accuse you of fence sitting and he might possible come after you anyways.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2014, 10:43:12 PM »

lol. Let's keep it to the topic please and let's also stay respecful.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2014, 12:08:44 AM »

Join him and meet death.  1
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2014, 01:06:18 AM »

I was considering a retort, but after i read the comments of other pilots against me, I just realized i dont need to speak out against those pilots, they say enough about themselves for clever minded folk to work out without my added input. Well spoken children. Its lucky we have a babysitter in Matamure here to keep the creche in good order 1
Keep up the good work, Matamure. Children are difficult creatures and we can see why in nature some parents eat their children LOL

First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2014, 05:46:42 AM »

Is it a 'babysitter' you need or a referee?

Are you children?

I mean:

Yes join with him if you want to join a deranged man who thinks that everyone must agree with him.  Those who's opinions he doesn't like he will declare his enemy and attack. So if you want this sort of man to lead you, then feel free to join IMG.  If not then join another corp or better yet remain neutral.  Though choosing to remain neutral might make dadds accuse you of fence sitting and he might possible come after you anyways.

what does this have to do with the original topic?  Once you have declared yourselves to be alive and actice, there is no further need for you to post again unless there is a change in your profile.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 06:46:02 AM »

I was considering a retort, but after i read the comments of other pilots against me, I just realized i dont need to speak out against those pilots, they say enough about themselves for clever minded folk to work out without my added input. Well spoken children. Its lucky we have a babysitter in Matamure here to keep the creche in good order 1
Keep up the good work, Matamure. Children are difficult creatures and we can see why in nature some parents eat their children LOL

Just as you have shown yourself for how you truly are already.  I was just giving them a nice quick recap in case they didn't read the other threads. After all you tried to paint such a nice picture of yourself there that I had just couldn't resist informing them.  Is it a bit childish? Perhaps. But no more so then your recent behavior towards TGE and ITO.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2014, 10:33:30 AM »

JJL, Dadds... I know you are active, Please do not hijack this tread to continue your bickering, it is already all over the forum. Let's keep on the topic. NO MORE POST HERE PLEASE.
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2014, 01:58:46 PM »

Well, I think thread-jacking was the idea behind Dadds' post which I would think belongs in the recruitment section.

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2014, 12:04:44 PM »

Well, I think thread-jacking was the idea behind Dadds' post which I would think belongs in the recruitment section.
And what has THIS comment got to do with the topic Joolz....thrall to PMI, i mean, TGE, to "Emporer" JamJul lol. Whatever he wants to call himself lately.
I posted in good nature....to let everyone know i am active out there and alive and well, as a captain and a corp, despite opinions of others.
Has nothing to do with ...whats that term? is it even a word? lol Thread-jacking. As matamure says, 1 pilot, 1 post. Until circumstances change. ITO circumstances are going to change i suspect very soon now. i expect to hear much more crying from you all. Trouble is, you all talk about opinion and "i think" while doing very little of the latter lol

Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2014, 10:11:29 PM »

I'm not sure if this thread is still a thing or not... But I've been playing for about 2 months now and I can't see myself stopping in the near future. Just started using the forums the other day though. Haha  laugh

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2014, 12:14:56 AM »

Welcome to the forums and the game, Rostin. It is indeed still "a thing" If you got any questions, just ask, or ask one of my esteemed "colleagues" out there who have been in the game a long time and can give you different slants on the game. Mostly, enjoy. Things are moving at a frantic pace now with development of the game.

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: