Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 01:23:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Mysterious encounters project  (Read 30058 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 10:44:24 PM »

5:1? LOL.. I only swap it for the same value, so a crem mk XCIV should get a override mk LXIII.

It's rare to get high lvl illegal mods without reverse engineering, and if anyone else got a mk XCIV from pirate looters, it's probably only Mata and nobody else. LOL
Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 11:02:04 PM »

I have been prepared for long distance voyages for a long time. Hell we can even put some hangers on corp ships and give our members lifts further out so they can save on fuel.

that has always been anticipated by (starting with) PMI, and continuing with both TGE and EOS.  One of my fuel selling goals is to have refueling stations on ring 4 to help with deeper space explorations.  I mean, into the void (the last knowledge the Empire has is that an exploration made it all the way to the edge in only one direction).  There is still a lot of space out there.

To update your knowledge, the Syndicate explored space far beyond the edge, and deep into to the void: up to the tenth ring!  12
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 11:12:00 PM »

The entire tenth ring and all rings inward?  Thank you for the update.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 11:22:17 PM »

I didn't scout all the edges of the tenth ring, but I got as far as around 500 LY away from SOL. Strangley, there are still salvage ships out there (5x price penalty) and fuel cost 250 solars per m3. LOL
sauron
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2014, 03:30:41 AM »

I was wondering about the salvage ships part already, but they are available even there... lol.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2014, 10:39:24 AM »

I am also ready to travel far. I have enough high level hangar bays to take all my ships into one mothership or 5-6 warships into one scout ship. It has been tested as soon as the hangar bays became available. I have been waiting a long time for the "Mysterious encounters project".
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2014, 07:07:59 PM »

I have been prepared for long distance voyages for a long time. Hell we can even put some hangers on corp ships and give our members lifts further out so they can save on fuel.

that has always been anticipated by (starting with) PMI, and continuing with both TGE and EOS.  One of my fuel selling goals is to have refueling stations on ring 4 to help with deeper space explorations.  I mean, into the void (the last knowledge the Empire has is that an exploration made it all the way to the edge in only one direction).  There is still a lot of space out there.

I myself wouldn't mind setting up similar stations along the way to help others as well. Though with the current state of things those likely would become targets by certain individuals. lol

5:1? LOL.. I only swap it for the same value, so a crem mk XCIV should get a override mk LXIII.

It's rare to get high lvl illegal mods without reverse engineering, and if anyone else got a mk XCIV from pirate looters, it's probably only Mata and nobody else. LOL

Reverse Engineeriing kinda sucks anyways. That is why I haven't bothered to do much with it.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2014, 01:21:58 PM »

I myself wouldn't mind setting up similar stations along the way to help others as well. Though with the current state of things those likely would become targets by certain individuals. lol
Boo Hoo! I wanna help but i am scared to try so therefore i will just be a pirate. Thats how I read that comment. New combat rules are in now. You can protect a fuel outpost a lot more easily than before JamJul. Dont keep pointing your finger at others why you can and cant do things. I got between 14-16 outposts out there which i bet you are trying to find desperately. You dont build anything anymore since you became a raphael sycophant. When you find them, then you will be shown a new lesson in combat tactics.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 12:56:48 PM »

Boo Hoo! I wanna help but i am scared to try so therefore i will just be a pirate. Thats how I read that comment. New combat rules are in now. You can protect a fuel outpost a lot more easily than before JamJul. Dont keep pointing your finger at others why you can and cant do things. I got between 14-16 outposts out there which i bet you are trying to find desperately. You dont build anything anymore since you became a raphael sycophant. When you find them, then you will be shown a new lesson in combat tactics.

In order to protect it well it means diverting resources for it that would be better spent elsewhere. Considering such fuel stations, unlike your stations would need to be public knowledge, locating them would be quite easy for you. Strategically it would just be a bad idea.  As for yours.  I am not even bothering to waste my time looking for yours. If I find them great. If not then oh well.  Once novas are in you will either be dismantling them temporarily or letting them get blown up in the novas anyways.  As for piracy, I never said anything about that.  I haven't really even been doing much of that at all.  Nor to I intend to.  It is rare for me to go out raiding. Especially when I am busy working hard in the real world to try to earn some money.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2014, 01:43:09 PM »

Well here is a one time offer JamJul. If you wish to declare amnesty on your fuel stops, i will honor that. I am a warrior, not a craven coward looking for an easy hit. If those fuel stops are for the purposes of military build up against me, they will be removed. If they are for the community, they will survive. I ask no boon in return. I will protect my holdings.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2014, 01:48:32 PM »

Well here is a one time offer JamJul. If you wish to declare amnesty on your fuel stops, i will honor that. I am a warrior, not a craven coward looking for an easy hit. If those fuel stops are for the purposes of military build up against me, they will be removed. If they are for the community, they will survive. I ask no boon in return. I will protect my holdings.

I will accept that offer.  I will begin setting those up after novas are brought in. Not much point in setting them up just yet.  Even though you ask no boon, I will still extend the same offer to you. We will not attack any public fueling stations you set up.  So once you set them up let me know where and I will make sure none of my people attack those.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2014, 03:48:01 PM »

good, I like this.  Let's keep our service stations exempt from attacks  (SOL corp. stations are a different matter).
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2014, 09:42:35 PM »

I will still extend the same offer to you.

No need to extend the same courtesy to IMG. Every IMG asset made public will be exterminated by the Syndicate within hours.  1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2014, 02:47:04 AM »

I will still extend the same offer to you.

No need to extend the same courtesy to IMG. Every IMG asset made public will be exterminated by the Syndicate within hours.  1

If they are willing to be nice and leave my public fuel stations I set up alone, I will be more then willing to return the favor. This is about helping out other players in general. We all know there will be no real profit in this.
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2014, 08:53:26 AM »

Mysterious encounters project has been added to the in-game pledge system.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: