Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 23, 2024, 03:18:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 11603 times)
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2014, 02:15:09 PM »

Hello everyone! I'm a little late to the forums, but I'm hoping to avoid alienating anyone while I'm here.  1
Report to moderator   Logged

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 03:49:44 PM »

welcome to the game Rostin.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 07:30:43 PM »

Hello. Welcome to the game.  If you have any questions feel free to ask.
johnnydrinkmeth
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 08:45:53 PM »

Hey there!  17

As others have said, feel free to ask if you have any questions.  and I wouldn't worry about alienating anyone.  A few of the older players seem to have built some fairly formidable grudges, but as long as you don't go out of your way to be rude I think everyone pretty much gets along  1

Good luck, and safe flying out there!
FreezeLove
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 08:52:22 PM »

Nice to meet you Rostin, I hope you enjoy the game and decide to stick around.  7

You can call me what you want, just dont call me late for dinner!
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 11:25:10 PM »

welcome to the game Rostin ;)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 01:17:00 AM »

ditto! as posted in another post

Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 08:38:10 PM »

I guess we can't be friends Dadds... happy

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 02:38:11 PM »

I guess we can't be friends Dadds...
Well Rostin, i didnt tell you who you should choose to ally with. You make those types of life-changing decisions with your own free will.
I hope you have fun regardless of where you call home anyway.

Jake was guilty of warrantless acts of aggression against my old corp leader. S.S. Syndicate and Red Light Planet thank you... ;)
And in response from another thread, Red Light Who?!! Perhaps someone should maybe mention to me, the leader of IMG, who we are at war with. Would be pretty handy to know.
Never even encountered or heard report of a Red light Planet before its light was switched off, so insignificant it must have been.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2014, 02:56:31 PM »

And in response from another thread, Red Light Who?!! Perhaps someone should maybe mention to me, the leader of IMG, who we are at war with. Would be pretty handy to know.
Never even encountered or heard report of a Red light Planet before its light was switched off, so insignificant it must have been.

It might not have been much but that doesn't change what he is claiming about Jake hitting them then. I know IMG prides itself on being against piracy.  So if Jake was raiding them, it does make you guys coming off looking bad. I can't for certain if the claims are true since I never saw it happen myself.  But it might make some people wonder if they are true.
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2014, 03:00:54 PM »

Jake was guilty of warrantless acts of aggression against my old corp leader. S.S. Syndicate and Red Light Planet thank you... ;)
Haha, take it easy there champ. It was just a personal vendetta we had against Jake for attacking our Corp leader a while back 16 Now my ex corp leader has left the game along with everyone else from RLP so it really doesn't matter. And you guys talk a lot about how you want more people to join the game and keep new players and corps interested but how can you say that when your members attack "insignificant" new and peaceful corporations? It wasn't a war with IMG, it was just a small manhunt against Jake so we could have a retaliation strike. I should also mention that the skirmish between Chazbowe and Jake was like, a month before I joined the forum, before I realized how serious of a threat IMG was to galactic peace.

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2014, 07:10:56 AM »

right, now i know you guys are sharing the same "crack" pipe. You all need a dose of reality in your lives.
Its all the same to us now. Believe what you want, keep on whining and dying. Doesnt bother this administration at all.
A month before you joined the forum Jake wasnt even online. He has only just returned after computer troubles. Unlike the rest of the corporations out there who have internal disputes, betrayal and loose code of conduct, all members here attack on our political policy only. Ergo, if there was a private war with Chazbowe, likely it was your esteemed colleague who struck first blood. Since you have also chosen to side with a declared outlaw to peace, you have nothing to stand on and no credibility regarding your version of galactic peace.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2014, 11:33:56 AM »

right, now i know you guys are sharing the same "crack" pipe. You all need a dose of reality in your lives.
Its all the same to us now. Believe what you want, keep on whining and dying. Doesnt bother this administration at all.
A month before you joined the forum Jake wasnt even online. He has only just returned after computer troubles. Unlike the rest of the corporations out there who have internal disputes, betrayal and loose code of conduct, all members here attack on our political policy only. Ergo, if there was a private war with Chazbowe, likely it was your esteemed colleague who struck first blood. Since you have also chosen to side with a declared outlaw to peace, you have nothing to stand on and no credibility regarding your version of galactic peace.

Actually I seem to recall Jake returning shortly before Rostin joined the forum.  So what he is saying may be possible and it may be possible your guy struck first blood.  It wouldn't be the first time I have heard of him doing that.  I have heard from a few other smaller players about it happening. Whether they were telling the truth I really don't know.  But we both know you don't really stand for peace.  After all you declared war on both TGE and ITO. Some might by the weak excuses given for going to war with TGE.  But there was no good reason to declare war on ITO. A disagreement over a matter of opinion isn't really a good reason.  ITO has always been relatively peaceful.  I think that is why many have a hard time seeing you as a force for justice and peace.   But hey that's the past now.  So far this war hasn't exactly hurt any of us.  I am sure even Jake recovered fine after losing those advanced mines and harvesters.  The game is just too messed up to really allow us to have decent wars.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2014, 09:46:43 PM »

Actually I seem to recall Jake returning shortly before Rostin joined the forum.  So what he is saying may be possible and it may be possible your guy struck first blood.  It wouldn't be the first time I have heard of him doing that.  I have heard from a few other smaller players about it happening. Whether they were telling the truth I really don't know.  But we both know you don't really stand for peace.  After all you declared war on both TGE and ITO. Some might by the weak excuses given for going to war with TGE.  But there was no good reason to declare war on ITO. A disagreement over a matter of opinion isn't really a good reason.  ITO has always been relatively peaceful.  I think that is why many have a hard time seeing you as a force for justice and peace.   But hey that's the past now.  So far this war hasn't exactly hurt any of us.  I am sure even Jake recovered fine after losing those advanced mines and harvesters.  The game is just too messed up to really allow us to have decent wars.

Exactly. Jake was already active even before Rostin joined. So it's all possible. This is just one of the many examples of Dadds make up silly facts. LOL

TGE might think that's all past, but not with SSS. IMG will always be hunted by the SSS--no matter what will happen. Now go back to the outer rings and continue hiding there Dadds.  laugh
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2014, 05:57:49 PM »

Some might by the weak excuses given for going to war with TGE.  But there was no good reason to declare war on ITO. A disagreement over a matter of opinion isn't really a good reason. 
Dont talk to me about good reasons. You went to the first war between us because a member that joined my corporation "cussed" you out and you wouldnt let it rest. It had nothing to do with my corporation other than you threatened to kill my member on sight until he "apologized" for what he said after you killed his hard earned equipment. And all that happened BEFORE he joined with us.
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones or another apt quote Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone
YOU [TGE] abandoned the GC and took up piracy again and calling it a universal cleansing (seem to recall another faction doing that in our history someplace) and chose to also voice a public opinion at a corporate level (not a private issue anymore) with regards to my corporation. You were given a chance to recant and choose your words more carefully and chose not to.
[ITO] got in the way by also voicing a similar view(YOUR OPINION) while still part of the GC. Just because you all think you have a right to an opinion, doesnt mean you have the right to voice such an opinion, without consequences.
The reason the war hasnt hurt you is because you dont build anything, and i havent come hunting you. Basically you are not worth the effort. At least when IMG go to war, we dont pick on the weak and defenseless. We have always been about defending those entities against corporations like yourself.

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: