Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 29, 2024, 06:43:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Battles Ending on Their Own  (Read 29097 times)
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2014, 08:50:13 PM »

It is not the first time you have done this recently, yes it make me lose a lot of time and you know it very well, and you are doing it deliberately to punish me from leaving PMI, you do not want an open conflict so you hide yourself, I do not want your QP, I want to be left in peace, and what I said stand, it is a "Casus belli"
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 08:52:28 PM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2014, 08:58:16 PM »

It is not the first time you have done this recently, yes it make me lose a lot of time and you know it very well, and you are doing it deliberately to punish me from leaving PMI, you do not want an open conflict so you hide yourself, I do not want your QP, I want to be left in peace, and what I said stand, it is a "Casus belli"

I don't do it as any sort of payback and i don't do it that often. This was the first time in quite a while that I had actually done it.  There might be others out there who have done it to you though.  I have had people do it to me a few times too. I know it sucks.  Though on the other end it does suck to have a COM someplace and someone else is already doing one.
Report to moderator   Logged
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2014, 01:18:42 AM »

I don't do it as any sort of payback and i don't do it that often. This was the first time in quite a while that I had actually done it.  There might be others out there who have done it to you though.  I have had people do it to me a few times too. I know it sucks.  Though on the other end it does suck to have a COM someplace and someone else is already doing one.
What sucks is trying to earn some decent money around here when you guys are all doing your 100+ hour long missions, jeeze...

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2014, 09:53:28 PM »

We need the galaxy expansion soon. It's getting a bit crowded. LOL
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2014, 10:26:39 PM »

well, someone bumped 'star map' ahead of 'encounters', so it'll be a couple of months (unless someone bounces 'novae' ahead)...

We have already been told that there are 'pockets of stars' scattered in the universe.  The 4th ring and inward composes our pocket.  The next pocket(s) will be ~15(?) rings away (possibly 8 more pockets in the cardinal and intermediate (intercardinal, or ordinal) points, or any point in between)...

(edit because I needed to make it understandable)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 10:34:32 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2014, 10:29:34 PM »

Ralph: I agree 100% with you, COM missions are becoming rare even in ring 3 and 4 and very rare in ring 1 and 2.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2014, 07:43:46 PM »

yep we need space to breathe. I already posted that we should be focusing on Nova before Nav, but anyway, it will all get done eventually.
Hey JamJul, ever heard of email to ask how long and use courtesy with other big players? That is how we run things here with IMG. We ask first if its OK to flood an orbit with comm missions, or we wait for them to complete (Unless we are at war with someone, then we flood in hopes to keep them there long enough to finish a PvP)
It is almost definitely an act of war, or certainly an act of aggression & disrespect, to flood another's combat. There is lots of other stuff you could be doing
To the small guys, it is a busy place lately and trying to do comms with 100+hr timers to earn 40K or so really bites. If you contact that person to ask if its OK to drop a comms mission down and play the "cuckoo" card while you do other stuff, I am sure most of us larger players can handle that.

Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2014, 08:33:40 PM »

Thx for your support Dadds 1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2014, 12:41:33 AM »

yep we need space to breathe. I already posted that we should be focusing on Nova before Nav, but anyway, it will all get done eventually.
Hey JamJul, ever heard of email to ask how long and use courtesy with other big players? That is how we run things here with IMG. We ask first if its OK to flood an orbit with comm missions, or we wait for them to complete (Unless we are at war with someone, then we flood in hopes to keep them there long enough to finish a PvP)
It is almost definitely an act of war, or certainly an act of aggression & disrespect, to flood another's combat. There is lots of other stuff you could be doing
To the small guys, it is a busy place lately and trying to do comms with 100+hr timers to earn 40K or so really bites. If you contact that person to ask if its OK to drop a comms mission down and play the "cuckoo" card while you do other stuff, I am sure most of us larger players can handle that.

I never dump them on a smaller player and rarely on a bigger player. I admit I should have asked first.  The last time I did it, I was in a bit of a hury. lol  

So Mata I am sorry and I will try to make sure it don't happen again.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 03:02:27 PM by JamJulLison » Report to moderator   Logged
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2014, 11:00:47 AM »

It just happened again, 3 com attack missions dropped on one of mine at HJB 13040 A1. By the size of the ship I can deduce that it is one of the 6 top player that did it 10
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 11:05:34 AM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2014, 03:03:02 PM »

It just happened again, 3 com attack missions dropped on one of mine at HJB 13040 A1. By the size of the ship I can deduce that it is one of the 6 top player that did it 10

Don't look at me.  I didn't do it this time.
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2014, 10:40:33 PM »

I just post this to my members regarding look before doing COM.    whip  Yes is getting crowed when everyone is doing COM and not mining.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2014, 01:28:26 AM »

and it's becoming serious...

wars have started over lesser reasons...

(edit - because:

I wanted y'all to know that this is not a threat, and I ain't about to go to war over this trivial matter)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:32:41 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
sauron
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2014, 08:49:11 AM »

Sorry, not me either. I'm also more on the victim side of the story in this :s
I have a double pirate mission where there was only one hours before...
Ah well, part of the game I suppose.....
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2014, 10:45:19 AM »

List of players big enough to have done it (based on the size of the ships generated by the missions):

1 [SSS] Grand Admiral Raphael 925,277,613
2 [EOS] Matamaure 347,103,751
3 [TGE] Emperor Jam-Jul Lison 164,071,962
4 [WOP] wayup 146,233,008
5 [TGE] sauron 116,794,565
6 [IMG] Dadds 94,170,061

Ralph and me could not continue our missions (we were at the same place, different missions), then not us, JJl and Sauron say it is not them. 2 names remains: wayup or Dadds
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 10:46:55 AM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: