Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 26, 2024, 01:42:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: HI y'all  (Read 13314 times)
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2014, 10:29:29 PM »

I'm just curious...

...Is there anyone in here?...

...just nod if you can hear me...

...Is there anyone...

... ... ... ...

<<outpost sleeping>>
Report to moderator   Logged
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 11:11:43 AM »

Hi am here too Sargas. Are we alone?
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 12:42:05 PM »

I'm here too.

You wanna revive the GC or create something similar?LOL
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 03:04:25 PM »

I'm here as well if that counts for anything 16

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 03:48:23 PM »

Gee lookie here, cockroaches have come to infest while i been away. A den of hypocrites. Raphael, who denounces the GC for all it stood for, wants to revive it? Now i have heard it all.
I see now why Raphael didnt warm to the idea of the GC, because he didnt think of it or invent it, and couldnt own it.
Eventually the time will come when factions will be a part of the game, i am guessing. In the mean time, the GC will never be in the hands of anyone but its creator and those who believed in the concept.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 04:26:34 PM »

Dadds, can you respond to anything without using sarcastic insults?
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 09:35:21 PM »

Gee lookie here, cockroaches have come to infest while i been away. A den of hypocrites. Raphael, who denounces the GC for all it stood for, wants to revive it? Now i have heard it all.
I see now why Raphael didnt warm to the idea of the GC, because he didnt think of it or invent it, and couldnt own it.
Eventually the time will come when factions will be a part of the game, i am guessing. In the mean time, the GC will never be in the hands of anyone but its creator and those who believed in the concept.

I denounced it because of its members like you. LOL Now that you are a has-been and are not part of any council, I encourage such organization. It doesn't mean that I will join it but it will have my support nonetheless.  1
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 11:20:55 PM »

I denounced it because of its members like you. LOL Now that you are a has-been and are (was that really needed to say?  respect, please) not part of any council, I encourage such organization. It doesn't mean that I will join it but it will have my support nonetheless.  1

...and, as long as I am requesting respect from them (for all), I request it from you...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 11:24:39 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 12:02:37 AM »

Respect is for those who deserve it, not for those who demand it.  1
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 02:31:58 AM »

I demand respect, does that mean that you will disrespect me, because I demand it?

Respect is how you talk to someone, and not just when it suits you.

or am I not worthy of your respect because I demand it?

I will always demand respect (and I will always grant it)...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 02:53:43 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 09:56:46 AM »

You deserve it because you haven't done anything. But if you demand it strongly like that, then in my opinion, you might not deserve it. Period. 1

« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 09:58:28 AM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 11:27:50 AM »

Let's not start a feud over words please. 10
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2014, 05:36:55 PM »

I call it as I see it Sargas. Others are too blind, ignorant or scared to call it any way else. The GC was formed as a self regulating committee as well as a means to help/aid/assist new struggling players.
As a result, players like Raphael who chose to become a public menace to those starting members as well as publicly denounce everything the GC stood for and therefore declared an outlaw, now wants to bring it back? You dont see the irony in that?
NHC (old administration) drifted away from it, former [PMI] now [TGE] abandoned it, effectively killing the GC, so they could get back to piracy under a new banner and calling it a "cleansing" while hitting new members modules. [ITO] attempts to steal the council while siding with pirates and outlaws
Two of the founding members of the GC are again in a NAP treaty and since i am one of the only founding members who havent walked away from the GC or their parent corporation GC membership, its likely that the only entity qualified to "bring it back" would be my corp, with the assistance of the other founding corp members.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2014, 06:45:26 PM »

I call it as I see it Sargas. Others are too blind, ignorant or scared to call it any way else. The GC was formed as a self regulating committee as well as a means to help/aid/assist new struggling players.
As a result, players like Raphael who chose to become a public menace to those starting members as well as publicly denounce everything the GC stood for and therefore declared an outlaw, now wants to bring it back? You dont see the irony in that?
NHC (old administration) drifted away from it, former [PMI] now [TGE] abandoned it, effectively killing the GC, so they could get back to piracy under a new banner and calling it a "cleansing" while hitting new members modules. [ITO] attempts to steal the council while siding with pirates and outlaws
Two of the founding members of the GC are again in a NAP treaty and since i am one of the only founding members who havent walked away from the GC or their parent corporation GC membership, its likely that the only entity qualified to "bring it back" would be my corp, with the assistance of the other founding corp members.

But who would trust you Dadds? If someone is an ally and you don't like what they have to say, they might fear you might turn against them.  I would say of all the founding members your is the one corp that isn't qualified to revive it.  ITO wasn't siding with anyone against you. Just giving their opinion. One you should have just taken with a grain of salt.  Instead you decided to just throw it all away and declare war on anyone's opinion you didn't like.  We left because things in the GC just weren't getting done. We could have easily just done piracy while still being a member of the GC as long as it wasn't in Sol. Nothing in the charter would have prevented it.  I didn't blame ITO because they were new and SirEmi was taking his time getting Joolz his powers.  But IMG on the other hand had a bit of a history of not responding. I understood your Rep wasn't active but you were plenty active and on the forums a lot. To me it felt like IMG was the one that didn't really care about the GC anymore.  When I left maybe it would inspire both IMG and ITO to work on rebuilding the GC some more. But it seems that without TGE there, it just caused the rest of it to fall apart.  If a new council were to be started, I wouldn't have it be here on this forums. I also wouldn't have the same name or the same charter.  I am not also convinced it would work any better then it did before.  I am not sure an actual council itself is the answer. 

As to everyone posting in here.  Just stop it.  Your just rattling Dadds cage and it is annoying me as well. Just let this board RIP already.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 01:03:11 AM »

As to everyone posting in here.  Just stop it.  Your just rattling Dadds cage and it is annoying me as well. Just let this board RIP already.

And why does my 'rattling' Dadds cage concern you?

It's starting to annoy you?  Why?  Are you really that interested in the GC you left?  Please go away, nothing here concerns you.

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: