Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 10:14:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: HI y'all  (Read 13131 times)
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2014, 01:08:22 AM »

You deserve it because you haven't done anything. But if you demand it strongly like that, then in my opinion, you might not deserve it. Period. 1

I 'deserve' it because I demand it.  I 'demand' it because I deserve it.  I will (and do)  'DEMAND' respect at all times!  After all, my respect is given freely. 
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2014, 01:14:27 AM »

Dadds, can you respond to anything without using sarcastic insults?
I call it as I see it Sargas. Others are too blind, ignorant or scared to call it any way else. The GC was formed as a self regulating committee as well as a means to help/aid/assist new struggling players.
As a result, players like Raphael who chose to become a public menace to those starting members as well as publicly denounce everything the GC stood for and therefore declared an outlaw, now wants to bring it back? You dont see the irony in that?
NHC (old administration) drifted away from it, former [PMI] now [TGE] abandoned it, effectively killing the GC, so they could get back to piracy under a new banner and calling it a "cleansing" while hitting new members modules. [ITO] attempts to steal the council while siding with pirates and outlaws
Two of the founding members of the GC are again in a NAP treaty and since i am one of the only founding members who havent walked away from the GC or their parent corporation GC membership, its likely that the only entity qualified to "bring it back" would be my corp, with the assistance of the other founding corp members.

And again. why do you use insulting language?  Are you incapable of decent, normal conversations?
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2014, 06:44:00 PM »

And again. why do you use insulting language?  Are you incapable of decent, normal conversations?
Are you having a senior's moment here Sargas? (yes that is bordering on insulting. I can use the term since i am a senior and find the humour in it)
I dont see a history lesson as being insulting, unless that history differs from the truth (or perhaps a sore loser's view of the truth)
Point out to me which part was "insulting" and i will either validate it or retract my comment.
I am capable of more things than you can know about, Sargas. I will not tolerate, however, attacks on my good nature. I will respond in kind with all the vitriol it takes to get my point across, or i will just walk away. Trouble is, the simpletons who infest this place call that a victory in their besotted, tiny minds which tends to frustrate me to the point of using some more of my more colourful metaphor and "heckle". If Y'all dont like to be flamed...dont stand too close to the fire!

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2014, 09:46:20 PM »

It can get a little warm close to the fire, doesn't it?
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2014, 12:42:51 PM »

As to everyone posting in here.  Just stop it.  Your just rattling Dadds cage and it is annoying me as well. Just let this board RIP already.

And why does my 'rattling' Dadds cage concern you?

It's starting to annoy you?  Why?  Are you really that interested in the GC you left?  Please go away, nothing here concerns you.

Because rattling his cages is just unnecessary. Why poke a sleeping bear?  All it is causing is pointless drama.  The GC itself is gone. There is no bringing it back. Yes perhaps something similar could be formed that could work. But something like the GC itself just doesn't work for a game like this. Not enough active players and not enough people really interested in being politicians. I know you were interested in that Sargas, but it takes more then just a couple people to really make something like this work.  I am sure there are those who were happy too see the GC fall. Some might have even tried to take credit for it.  Fact is it failed because the members of the GC failed.  It died because of us.  

Here is the problems from each corp including TGE.

1. NHC before their leaders vanished had issues checking the forum daily. I usually would have to notify them in PMs. Something I grew sick of having to do.

2. NHC then completely vanished from posting.

3. NHC even when they got new leadership had the same thing happen again forcing us to vote them out.

4. IMG's rep's activity began to lesson and cease all together.

5. When IMG's rep vanished, IMGs leader Dadds who was on the forums a lot, didn't always check in on issues and comment on them. No offense is intended here Dadds. Just stating some facts.

6. SirEmi took a while to get ITO's new leader his rep powers which did hurt things a bit in discussions. Though Joolz did check and comment on things regularly.

7. TGE seeing that the GC was no longer really working properly and not sure how to fix it, decided to just give up and move on. This of course is one of the things that lead to the final destruction.

8. IMG turns on fellow GC member ITO just because he didn't what Joolz had to say when he shared his opinion on a subject.

So yeah all of us GC members are to blame.  Perhaps it could have been saved if EoS had been allowed entry. But that opportunity was blown when EoS made a deal with an enemy of the GC.   Fact is though the game just isn't ready for the GC itself. There aren't enough active players. There aren't enough active corps. There aren't enough people willing to be politicians in the game.  At least we gave it a shot though.  It sucks it didn't work. But it happens. Creating threads in this area though just are kind of pointless. There is no more GC issues to discuss.  There is no more request to be made to the GC.  This part of the board just needs to be allowed to die.  If something new forms then fine. But it shouldn't be put here on the game's forum.  Not enough people in the game actually get on the forums enough for this to have been of much help to the smaller players anyways. The only ones who usually would check it were some of us usual active top people. Not many of the smaller people ever check the forums let alone register an account.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 11:45:07 PM by JamJulLison » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2014, 03:58:25 PM »

ok, that makes sense.

RIP GC...
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2014, 12:38:38 AM »

You wanna revive the GC or create something similar?LOL
Gee lookie here, cockroaches have come to infest while i been away. A den of hypocrites. Raphael, who denounces the GC for all it stood for, wants to revive it? Now i have heard it all.
I see now why Raphael didnt warm to the idea of the GC, because he didnt think of it or invent it, and couldnt own it.
Eventually the time will come when factions will be a part of the game, i am guessing. In the mean time, the GC will never be in the hands of anyone but its creator and those who believed in the concept.

WTF is wrong with you?

...cockroaches?...

..have I ever been this disrespectful towards you, that I resort to that type of insults?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 12:57:16 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2014, 02:47:53 AM »

As to everyone posting in here.  Just stop it.  Your just rattling Dadds cage and it is annoying me as well. Just let this board RIP already.

It's starting to annoy you?  Why?  Are you really that interested in the GC you left?  Please go away, nothing here concerns you.

Because rattling his cages is just unnecessary. Why poke a sleeping bear?  All it is causing is pointless drama.  The GC itself is gone. There is no bringing it back. Yes perhaps something similar could be formed that could work. But something like the GC itself just doesn't work for a game like this. Not enough active players and not enough people really interested in being politicians. I know you were interested in that Sargas, but it takes more then just a couple people to really make something like this work.  I am sure there are those who were happy too see the GC fall. Some might have even tried to take credit for it.  Fact is it failed because the members of the GC failed.  It died because of us.  

1. NHC before their leaders vanished had issues checking the forum daily. I usually would have to notify them in PMs. Something I grew sick of having to do.

3. NHC even when they got new leadership had the same thing happen again forcing us to vote them out.

5. When IMG's rep vanished, IMGs leader Dadds who was on the forums a lot, didn't always check in on issues and comment on them. No offense is intended here Dadds. Just stating some facts.

6. SirEmi took a while to get ITO's new leader his rep powers which did hurt things a bit in discussions. Though Joolz did check and comment on things regularly.

7. TGE seeing that the GC was no longer really working properly and not sure how to fix it, decided to just give up and move on. This of course is one of the things that lead to the final destruction.

8. IMG turns on fellow GC member ITO just because he didn't what Joolz had to say when he shared his opinion on a subject.

So yeah all of us GC members are to blame.  Perhaps it could have been saved if EoS had been allowed entry. But that opportunity was blown when EoS made a deal with an enemy of the GC.   Fact is though the game just isn't ready for the GC itself. There aren't enough active players. There aren't enough active corps. There aren't enough people willing to be politicians in the game.  At least we gave it a shot though.  It sucks it didn't work. But it happens. Creating threads in this area though just are kind of pointless. There is no more GC issues to discuss.  There is no more request to be made to the GC.  This part of the board just needs to be allowed to die.  If something new forms then fine. But it shouldn't be put here on the game's forum.  Not enough people in the game actually get on the forums enough for this to have been of much help to the smaller players anyways. The only ones who usually would check it were some of us usual active top people. Not many of the smaller people ever check the forums let alone register an account.

JJ, you are no longer a GC member, stop acting like you are a member.  You have no more to say about this club in which you are no longer a member than does a captain who has not joined yet. 

YOU ARE NOT A GC MEMBER, STAY OUT OF GC AFFAIRS!
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2014, 05:51:05 PM »

JJ, you are no longer a GC member, stop acting like you are a member.  You have no more to say about this club in which you are no longer a member than does a captain who has not joined yet. 

YOU ARE NOT A GC MEMBER, STAY OUT OF GC AFFAIRS!

Since you busted a caps lock on me I will do the same

THE GC IS DEAD. STOP MAKING POST ON GC THREADS AND JUST LET IT STAY DEAD. YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO TELL ME WHERE I CAN AND CAN NOT POST. THE GC CHARTER DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE SO THERE IS NOTHING MARKING THIS AS GC DICUSSION ONLY. SO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST LET THESE BOARDS DIE DOWN.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: