Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 29, 2024, 02:10:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: You guys active?  (Read 18349 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 02:04:45 PM »

and notice in all those things that was occurring, who was there to help mediate? and now you all wish to turn on me as is evident in game as well as on forums? Most of you at best are just weak individuals, so i hold no grudges. You are just cattle or worse, being herded to which ever butcher will take you in, to be slaughtered humanely. How many frikkin' times do i have to say, "stop badmouthing my corp or face a war" before you all realize i am not joking. You assume to know me? What a laugh. You want to talk about war mongering JamJul? when you almost drove me to quit as a noob along with your PRKL mates who systematically destroyed everything i had? How you then chose to war vs me because 1 of my members had somehow upset you with a bad word before they became our member? You told me not to be an upstart etc and how much more powerful you were than me?
Funny how your memory fades on who is the warmonger. I started this game and wanted to be left alone. Apparently, that wasnt good enough for you lot. Now when you get it back in your fade, you go all cry-baby and cry foul that i am the bad guy. Raphael started game in the same manor. posting how profitable piracy was and raiding others, including my corp. you want to talk about FIRST BLOOD?
how do you see me as a bully for standing up to all the top corps? Maybe its an American thing where anyone who stands up for themselves is not allowed and you classify as a bully. lol. (with disdain) for those who dont know what that word mean, or may interpret my comment wrong, here it is:
disdain
dɪsˈdeɪn,-z-/Submit
noun
the feeling that someone or something is unworthy of one's consideration or respect.
Again, IMG has never had a defaulter or quitter. I explained things to you in private about personal issues of my crew, and you chose to take it to forums to say we are a slumping corp.
Now this slumping corp has mobilized. expect a lot of combat reports hitting your inbox
Report to moderator   Logged

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 05:38:13 PM »

and notice in all those things that was occurring, who was there to help mediate? and now you all wish to turn on me as is evident in game as well as on forums? Most of you at best are just weak individuals, so i hold no grudges. You are just cattle or worse, being herded to which ever butcher will take you in, to be slaughtered humanely. How many frikkin' times do i have to say, "stop badmouthing my corp or face a war" before you all realize i am not joking. You assume to know me? What a laugh. You want to talk about war mongering JamJul? when you almost drove me to quit as a noob along with your PRKL mates who systematically destroyed everything i had? How you then chose to war vs me because 1 of my members had somehow upset you with a bad word before they became our member? You told me not to be an upstart etc and how much more powerful you were than me?
Funny how your memory fades on who is the warmonger. I started this game and wanted to be left alone. Apparently, that wasnt good enough for you lot. Now when you get it back in your fade, you go all cry-baby and cry foul that i am the bad guy. Raphael started game in the same manor. posting how profitable piracy was and raiding others, including my corp. you want to talk about FIRST BLOOD?
how do you see me as a bully for standing up to all the top corps? Maybe its an American thing where anyone who stands up for themselves is not allowed and you classify as a bully. lol. (with disdain) for those who dont know what that word mean, or may interpret my comment wrong, here it is:
disdain
dɪsˈdeɪn,-z-/Submit
noun
the feeling that someone or something is unworthy of one's consideration or respect.
Again, IMG has never had a defaulter or quitter. I explained things to you in private about personal issues of my crew, and you chose to take it to forums to say we are a slumping corp.
Now this slumping corp has mobilized. expect a lot of combat reports hitting your inbox

You are a freaking moron.  We never had anything to do with PRQL actions. Hell we disliked them almost as much as you did.  Our first war was over the fact that one of your people declared war on us over a couple simple hits before joining you. I informed you on the forums and then all hell broke lose.  Which one of us was it that wanted to sign a NAP to end that war to begin with?  It was me. You didn't want it. Your number 2 helped talk you into it.  As for me being your enemy. I didn't turn on you. You turned on me.  For whatever reason people on your side left the game, fact is they left it.  I never said that was your fault. But with only 2 active members at the time, this was before jake came back,  your corp appeared to be in a slump to me. You could have defended why it wasn't.  But you didn't. You decided to try to bully me into editing or removing my post.  I don't take bullying very well. So I refused and after refusing several times you declared war on me.   Yes you did help mediate the whole mata theft situation. This was when I was in the GC. I never asked you to but I appreciated it.  I have never said you didn't ever do anything good.  But your more recent actions have pretty much made us forget about those. Simply because they are bigger.  I didn't give my opinion of your corp to upset you. Not originally when I posted. Nor when I said slump that first time.  I could have said much worse but I held back because you were my friend.  Since you ended that friendship by declaring war on TGE, I no longer have to hold back on what I say.  Now you are also saying stop bad mouthing IMG or face war?  Wasn't it war you declared on us already? I believe it was.  So please shut your mouth and stop making yourself look like an idiot.  I know you are a smart person.  Your smarter then this. You and IMG are in this situation right now because of your own actions. Not ours.  TGE never declared this war.  IMG did. Just as IMG declared war on ITO and even SSS all that time back.  For that matter you more or less declared war on EoS as well.  Your actions have made us your enemies. 

As for people sticking up for themselves. That is what I was doing when you tried to bully me into editing/removing my original review about your corp.  When act like you are so great and stick up for yourself. Like your the victim. But yet you don't want us expressing our opinions if you don't like what we have to say. Trying to suppress what we have to say is itself a form of censoring and bullying. So all we are doing is standing up to ourselves when we refuse to cave in. I don't try to bully people into quitting or into thinking the way i want them to think. I want more active players. The game needs it.  I don't expect everyone to share the same opinion that I do. That said however I can't ignore the actions you have taken.  Declaring war on people with no good reason.  Trying to bully people into doing things your way.  I believe you want peace, but only in the way you see towards it. Perfect order with allegiance to you. No one disagreeing with you.  That just isn't going to happen.  I want peace myself and I know it will never be accomplished your way.  But of course your happy with this too since you seem to like war as well.
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 09:33:02 PM »

However, the simple fact is by posting "an opinion" about a corp or other from such an esteemed blowhard like Jamjul, convinces other player to join or not to join, a corporation.(So?) i didnt see him rating his corp as one that has had many defects, theft, issues of leadership, leaders removed and basically an unstable corporation....so the bias is there.(He assessed current status- the focus was not so much on past history) There is no corporation that can fairly judge every corp including themselves.(Nobody said otherwise) Except JamJul apparently? (He did his best to give an objective opinion and you childishly act like he's pretending to be the supreme judge when he's simply giving his perspective on the corps)
He was rated as a friend once, and betrayed that, by openly posting his position vs my position to further his corporation cause and belittle mine.(Nobody belittled you yet you childishly act as though having a different opinion is a betrayal) His constant critique has been harder vs my corp vs any other corp, including the corp he once voted on to add to an outlaw list. Then all the sycophants jump in to add fuel to the fire and fan the flames, You were the first.(Yes, I simply told you that you should calm down, which for you is adding fuel to the fire and fanning the flames of your flaming flamboyantly clownish behavior)
..... I expect if a so called friend says, "hey, remove that, not happy" then as a friend they would do it.(I expect friends to never make such a dishonorable request as to ask me to censor myself for saying I think they aren't doing too well.)  ... It seems though that i am not allowed to be offended by that opinion, and to take action which includes giving the opinion-giver a bloody nose. (You're allowed, it's just not justified. Act like a child getting offended and violent all you like but you still don't have a legitimate reason to act that way.)
You all chose to bash me for my choice of action. So be it. When i joined this game i saw the exact same thing where jamjul and others drove players from this game via the forums. I see a similar thing happening here.
The only difference here is i am not easily bullied. My fleet stands by now for Armageddon. Expect nothing else but total carnage til you all relent.

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2014, 10:54:00 AM »

Seriously, do you guys read the crap you actually post before posting it? Do you seriously think that is the way things pan out? Delusional. The history is there for all to read.
You want to wave your flag to give opinion, but that doesnt give you the right to slander another corporation or leader, to gain advantage for yourself without repercussion. When you post crap like, "dont join IMG" then you can darn well expect a fight over that. Not once have i ever posted an opinion bias such as that, and never will. Thats the difference between me and the rest of you who chose to post against my actions. I have standards, fundamental rights and wrongs which dictate who i am. You change your situation and policy to suit yourself. No honour there, and therefore no time for you mob anymore.
@ Joolz, your biggest mistake is just having an opinion and trying to become a player when you are a little speck. you show no respect and so deserve none. you are beneath contempt. Next time when two people choose to disagree, i would suggest keeping the hell out of the way or face the fall-out. You will either learn from that mistake, or Darwin's theory of natural selection will likely remove your line from history. I am backing Darwin.
Yes, I simply told you that you should calm down, which for you is adding fuel to the fire and fanning the flames of your flaming flamboyantly clownish behavior
to quote you there Joolz, you sided with him but also attempted to 17-jack and claim for yourself the thing i created in union with others. You were the one to try to gather others to declare under the GC banner to declare me public enemy #1. Way to calm down a person. Intellectual theft and turning everything i created and believed in against me.
You think forum bullying is going to make me go away? Its actually making me hang around and now i am going to do exactly what you are all doing to me, by adversely affecting my game.

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2014, 12:16:40 PM »

When you post crap like, "dont join IMG" then you can darn well expect a fight over that.

dont join IMG

Can I expect a fight now? Coz all you're doing is running away from me. bwahahahaha
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2014, 12:11:37 AM »

OMG, Rafe, do you really believe him?
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2014, 12:45:39 AM »

Hey Joolz. I am not going to post your dialog here because its just a waste of time explaining all that goes on. However, the simple fact is by posting "an opinion" about a corp or other from such an esteemed blowhard like Jamjul, convinces other player to join or not to join, a corporation. i didnt see him rating his corp as one that has had many defects, theft, issues of leadership, leaders removed and basically an unstable corporation....so the bias is there. There is no corporation that can fairly judge every corp including themselves. Except JamJul apparently?
He was rated as a friend once, and betrayed that, by openly posting his position vs my position to further his corporation cause and belittle mine. His constant critique has been harder vs my corp vs any other corp, including the corp he once voted on to add to an outlaw list. Then all the sycophants jump in to add fuel to the fire and fan the flames, You were the first.
Now he sits on permanent ignore because of his verbal attacks on me and my corp which includes "dont join IMG or you will be attacked", while trying to justify his reasoning. I dont give a d**n about his reasoning or his opinion. I expect if a so called friend says, "hey, remove that, not happy" then as a friend they would do itactually as a friend, I would want to know why it offends you and;  As friends, we would sit down and talk about any issues we have.  WTF is wrong?. Not JamJul. He will argue the point as to why he has a right to say what he wants....very well...i acknowledge his right. It seems though that i am not allowed to be offended by that opinion, and to take action which includes giving the opinion-giver a bloody nose.
You all chose to bash me for my choice of action. So be it. When i joined this game i saw the exact same thing where jamjul and others drove players from this game via the forums. I see a similar thing happening here.
The only difference here is i am not easily bullied. My fleet stands by now for Armageddon. Expect nothing else but total carnage til you all relent.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2014, 02:21:45 AM »

Seriously, do you guys read the crap you actually post before posting it? Do you seriously think that is the way things pan out? Delusional. The history is there for all to read.
You want to wave your flag to give opinion, but that doesnt give you the right to slander another corporation or leader, to gain advantage for yourself without repercussion. When you post crap like, "dont join IMG" then you can darn well expect a fight over that. Not once have i ever posted an opinion bias such as that, and never will. Thats the difference between me and the rest of you who chose to post against my actions. I have standards, fundamental rights and wrongs which dictate who i am. You change your situation and policy to suit yourself. No honour there, and therefore no time for you mob anymore.
@ Joolz, your biggest mistake is just having an opinion and trying to become a player when you are a little speck. you show no respect and so deserve none. you are beneath contempt. Next time when two people choose to disagree, i would suggest keeping the hell out of the way or face the fall-out. You will either learn from that mistake, or Darwin's theory of natural selection will likely remove your line from history. I am backing Darwin.
Yes, I simply told you that you should calm down, which for you is adding fuel to the fire and fanning the flames of your flaming flamboyantly clownish behavior
to quote you there Joolz, you sided with him but also attempted to 17-jack and claim for yourself the thing i created in union with others. You were the one to try to gather others to declare under the GC banner to declare me public enemy #1. Way to calm down a person. Intellectual theft and turning everything i created and believed in against me.
You think forum bullying is going to make me go away? Its actually making me hang around and now i am going to do exactly what you are all doing to me, by adversely affecting my game.

He did all that after you betrayed him by declaring war on him.  He was still your ally. He just gave his opinion. He was not trying to disrespect you.  Nor was I when I reviewed your corp initially. I was being as objective as I could. Yours wasn't the first corp to go into a slump. Saying a slump isn't a bad thing either.  NHC was in a slump for a long time. They are still recovering from it. They don't take any offense when we say it. They know we aren't trying to insult them. I wasn't trying to insult you either.  I am not trying to be bias with you. I am simply observing your actions and calling things as I see them.  It's just like with Raph.  When we declared him an outlaw, at the time he looked like he could potentially be a serious threat.  I agreed with you completely on him. I even talked my corp into going along with the decision.  I left the GC cause as time passed it looked like no matter how much I tried to make the GC work, it wasn't going to. You yourself ignored some issues and didn't bother to check the GC board itself.  ITO was new to the GC and was trying, but it would have taken more effort from everyone to work.  In the end I think the game just wasn't ready for an organization like the GC. I don't think it will be for a long time.  Ever after TGE left, I continued to help you go after Raph.  Even though I didn't really see him as a threat to innocents anymore, I still went after him because you were my friend and I wanted to help.  After you declared war on us over a simple matter of opinion, I saw no reason for him to be my enemy anymore. The only reason why you are my enemy is because you decided to be.  You act like I am a big bad evil pirate. I am not the one going around declaring war on people because I don't like what they have to say.  I may not always get along with some of these other players, but i don't declare war on them.  For example I didn't like how Raph decided to push me off Jupiter so rudely. But I didn't declare war.  Rather instead since it was Rostin attempting the attack, I simply brought in a ship and jumped him. Then packed up my stuff and left.  I even messaged Raph about it all.  As you can see neither of us declared war.  Hell i now chat with Rostin on facebook from time to time.  He seems like a pretty good guy. He has even told me you don't seem as bad as you tend to act on here.  When we were at peace and you and I chatted I thought the same about you.  I know your not all that bad. But I can't just ignore your actions either.
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2014, 06:25:03 AM »

That actually wasn't me 1 it was dragonfly

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2014, 06:36:48 AM »

That actually wasn't me 1 it was dragonfly

Your right. My bad.  lol.  I am pretty sleepy and my memory is still fuzzy. lol
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2014, 01:58:08 PM »

I may not always get along with some of these other players, but i don't declare war on them.
Not true. You went to war with my corp over one of my members that had "slighted you" before he joined me.
You shot down Sargas' depot at Jupiter when he and Matamure quit on you.
You shoot down anyone who dares defy or leaves your corp.
You have always been "the enemy" to us because you have attacked us from day one. Your values waver to suit your own ends. How do you go from hunting a declared outlaw to swapping intel and alliance with that enemy? Probably fear. That is OK, its good to be scared. A very human reaction. A weak reaction, but still....
Dont tell me when and why i should get upset over events. That is for me to decide on what matters most to me. The fact that i said it matters to me, and you chose to ignore that and argue your point got you on the target list. You brought it to the forums and i take offense to you and your comments, JamJul
You just dont get that, and i pity you for your limitations there.
Dont advocate or speak for others, it just shows me a gang mentality going on, and the fire spreads that way. I have always been happy dealing with bully and mob mentality. 1 enemy or many is all the same to me. Its actually easier when you are all enemies.
It was your call, i just reacted to it.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2014, 10:29:25 PM »

I may not always get along with some of these other players, but i don't declare war on them.
Not true. You went to war with my corp over one of my members that had "slighted you" before he joined me.
You shot down Sargas' depot at Jupiter when he and Matamure quit on you.
You shoot down anyone who dares defy or leaves your corp.
You have always been "the enemy" to us because you have attacked us from day one. Your values waver to suit your own ends. How do you go from hunting a declared outlaw to swapping intel and alliance with that enemy? Probably fear. That is OK, its good to be scared. A very human reaction. A weak reaction, but still....
Dont tell me when and why i should get upset over events. That is for me to decide on what matters most to me. The fact that i said it matters to me, and you chose to ignore that and argue your point got you on the target list. You brought it to the forums and i take offense to you and your comments, JamJul
You just dont get that, and i pity you for your limitations there.
Dont advocate or speak for others, it just shows me a gang mentality going on, and the fire spreads that way. I have always been happy dealing with bully and mob mentality. 1 enemy or many is all the same to me. Its actually easier when you are all enemies.
It was your call, i just reacted to it.

The issue of the first war again. Really Dadds? It wasn't a little slight with your guy.  The little speck declared war on me and my entire corp over a couple of attacks.  He also saw fit to cuss me out in those same messages. Even after I tried to talk some sense into him. When he joined you guys all I did was inform you over the forums of what he did and that he currently was on my KOS list but that I wasn't actively looking for him. You guys on the other hand started to actually stick up for the guy. I insisted he needed to post himself that he rescind that declaration of war on us because he was the one who made it.  The entire thread got out of hand on both guys. But you guys started overreacting first. After a while it got to a certain point where there really was no choice but war. Yes we declared it. But I did try to negotiate first. I also held my tongue better then some of my other people. Sargas didn't like it when i told him he needed to back off.  Anyone can go back and read over that of course.  It is all still here.  Even though NHC played both sides to their advantages, many of their people thought the same way about you that we did. They just kept their mouths shut on that because they didn't want war themselves.

Now on to the Sargas and Mata situation. That wasn't because I was upset that they left like you imply. I guess your memory is worse then mine.  It was over the theft of modules on the big corp ship.  Sargas wasn't being very cooperative about trying to help me get them back. I lost my cool and blew up his station at Jupiter. That said, I did refrain from destroying other stations of his that I knew about. Eventually it did work itself out though.  Of course part of the reason was because of you.  The only other member I have purposely gone after when they left the corp was MadMark.  That was because when he left, he left without any notice at all and ignored all my messages. All he got though was a station blown up and I now hit him whenever I see him. I don't go looking for him.  Gronk also left and has ignored me, but I haven't actively searched him out. Though I do occasionally try to hit him when I see him which isn't often.  When Sin left to try to form his own corp, he informed me of it. I wished him luck and he went on his way. Of course he did eventually return for a short time to give us his stuff and then left the game himself.  He had gotten bored with the game.  I had some other people go over to EoS.  I didn't go after them. I don't usually go after someone unless I feel I have a good reason. I have made mistakes in the past.  But I am not near as bad as you.

I got on the your target list because I refused to give in to your threats. You implied very heavily in your messages to me that I needed to either remove or edit my post about the review on your corp.  I don't give in to threats. You of course probably already knew that though. But you sent them anyways and convinced yourself you were in the right and had done all you could do before going to war with us. 

Last I will address again the Raph thing.  I am not officially even allies with Raph. At this time we don't have a NAP or a treaty with SSS.  Me and Raph have an unspoken understanding.  You see he understood the reason i was coming after him before was because of you.  Even after we left the GC I continued to aid you against him. After you declared war on us, I felt it was in the best interest of my Corp to stop going after Raph and focus on you. I never hated him like you did. Considering he isn't going around just destroying everything, I don't see no reason why I should even want to go after him. You on the other hand have gone out of your way to make enemies. Your acting like SSS, TGE, EoS and ITO have all conspired against you. SSS is your enemy because you wanted to go after raph for his actions in the past. Fair enough.  I got no issue with you doing that. TGE and ITO are only your enemies because you made us your enemies. We were allies and tried to be friends. Something others know about me is that even with my friends i can be brutally honest. Fake friends tell you what you want to hear. Real friends will tell you the truth, or at least what they think it may be, whether you want to hear it or not. A real friend takes the information, processes it and then responds. They know that their friend don't mean anything bad. They are just being honest. A fake friend overreacts though and just takes it badly. Something you did cause you always saw me as an enemy. Never as a friend.   EOS is your enemy simply  because they and many others of us, misunderstood a post of your that sounded a lot like you were declaring war on them.  Considering your past actions and general attitude, it was an easy mistake to make.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2014, 09:53:20 AM »

You guys are talking in circles. Not just in this thread but also in the whole forum. Aren't you getting tired of it? LOL

Dadds declared war on all top corps. That's a fact that no one denies, so war will go on. We will continue to hunt his corp, and he can continue hiding under some insignificant rock somewhere. Let's continue sharing intel on his positions. You can leave his bigger ships to me coz even his strongest ship is no match against mine, even if his over-inflated ego says otherwise.  laugh

As I said before, Jam, it's a waste of time reasoning with fools like him.  1
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2014, 04:48:59 PM »

Yes Raph, it's tiring as he does keep repeating the same nonense, no matter how many times he's faced with reality he denies and distorts it until he sees himself as some good guy, because as we all know...

Under IMG's definition of behavior becoming of the "good guys":
#1. Declare war on allies for public criticism
#2. Declare war on all who call #1 childish and unreasonable and refuse to also go #1 on an ally.
#3. Claim ownership and copyright of a self-governed club after LEAVING and thus having no real claim or stake in said club whatsoever
#4. Claim you're being bullied and stolen from when sole remaining member of club seeks to get new members, and declare you top outlaw for going #1 on them.
#5. Repeatedly insist that those adhering strictly to factual reality are delusional, mistaken, lying etc. ad infinitum no matter how many times reality shows otherwise, or how foolish or mentally unstable it makes you sound.

@ Joolz, your biggest mistake is just having an opinion and trying to become a player when you are a little speck. you show no respect and so deserve none. you are beneath contempt. Next time when two people choose to disagree, i would suggest keeping the hell out of the way or face the fall-out.

Respect is earned, and you going #1 on ITO earns no respect. Your biggest mistake is weakly attempting to distort the facts so as to make your actions seem reasonable when they're clearly not. But you've heard this and it goes in one ear and out the other.

"...you sided with him...

I sided with reason. You equating this to "siding with Jam" and throwing a tantrum and acting like Jam's actions are adversarial just makes you look like a childish clown. This too, you've heard and yet you continue to distort the facts.

"... but also attempted to hijack and claim for yourself the thing i created in union with others.

Forget again? You were part of a union which you left, leaving ITO the sole remaining member and the only one with any claim to it whatsoever.  You declared war on everyone else AFTER being asked to calm down. So if you think me rallying corps back into the GC and declaring you public enemy no.1 is unreasonable you only emphasize how out of touch you are. If you think your repeadedly distorting the same facts earns you respect you're wrong.

Is the best you can do, really to repeat the same old invalid claims that fly in the face of reality?

"You think forum bullying is going to make me go away?"

The only bully here is you Dadds. The more you attempt to characterize everybody reminding you of the realities you continue to deny/distort as an assault on you or your corp, the more you just look like a unstable child in denial of these realities. We're hoping that reality will sink in and you'll realize how big a fool you've made of yourself and just stop acting like a clown.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:52:48 PM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2014, 08:35:01 PM »

Under IMG's definition of behavior becoming of the "good guys":
#1. Declare war on allies for public criticism
#2. Declare war on all who call #1 childish and unreasonable and refuse to also go #1 on an ally.
#3. Claim ownership and copyright of a self-governed club after LEAVING and thus having no real claim or stake in said club whatsoever
#4. Claim you're being bullied and stolen from when sole remaining member of club seeks to get new members, and declare you top outlaw for going #1 on them.
#5. Repeatedly insist that those adhering strictly to factual reality are delusional, mistaken, lying etc. ad infinitum no matter how many times reality shows otherwise, or how foolish or mentally unstable it makes you sound.

#6. Acting like a fool.

bwahahahaha
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: