Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 25, 2024, 10:31:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: hi  (Read 20626 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2014, 09:44:15 PM »

Told y'all that being on the top has benefits. Newbies don't care for lower ranks. LOL

Joining SSS is much better than TGE. Why? Coz if it comes to war between the two, TGE will get slaugthered.  laugh

Actually those who are only looking into the top tend to be people wanting to be in with the top dog so they won't have to do as much work. Not saying this guy is, but it does happen.  Those are also the kind of players who usually don't stay around as long.  As for if we went to war.  I doubt we would get slaughtered. We don't really got any planetary stuff for you to destroy and hits on ships is pretty much meaningless.  Besides I might not be able to do stuff to your larger ships, but me and quite a few of my people could give your other members a good pounding. lol.  That said I am not wanting war.  I just wish people would look into corps and gather info before just joining.  BTW i noticed you gave him a very large ship to begin with. lol.  I guess that selfish thing is finally starting to wear off lol
Report to moderator   Logged
FreezeLove
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2014, 11:21:35 PM »

...And who, pray tell, is that?...

Thing one and Thing two.  3

You can call me what you want, just dont call me late for dinner!
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2014, 11:27:26 PM »

laugh  the cat in the hat. nice recruitment.  21  can I barrow it. please
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2014, 11:37:49 PM »

...And who, pray tell, is that?...
Uhuhmmmm... Excuse me... I was referring to myself.. Duh  suck_kr

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2014, 12:03:05 AM »

ok Rostin. So can I barrow you for two weeks. I do need the help. naughty naughty
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2014, 12:22:01 AM »

I don't know about that... But I would be more than willing to share what I have learned with everyone. 1 I can do a new topic for it  tomorrow or if you want to PM me I can talk to you 1

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2014, 12:24:40 AM »

Told y'all that being on the top has benefits. Newbies don't care for lower ranks. LOL

Joining SSS is much better than TGE. Why? Coz if it comes to war between the two, TGE will get slaugthered.  laugh

Actually those who are only looking into the top tend to be people wanting to be in with the top dog so they won't have to do as much work. Not saying this guy is, but it does happen.  Those are also the kind of players who usually don't stay around as long.  As for if we went to war.  I doubt we would get slaughtered. We don't really got any planetary stuff for you to destroy and hits on ships is pretty much meaningless.  Besides I might not be able to do stuff to your larger ships, but me and quite a few of my people could give your other members a good pounding. lol.  That said I am not wanting war.  I just wish people would look into corps and gather info before just joining.  BTW i noticed you gave him a very large ship to begin with. lol.  I guess that selfish thing is finally starting to wear off lol

How about we wage war for one week right away so I can prove to you that you will get slaugthered? You are overestimating yourself and your corp. I can do more damage to your corp than you can ever do to mine. You need to realize that you are tiny compared to me. LOL
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2014, 01:13:47 AM »

Actually those who are only looking into the top tend to be people wanting to be in with the top dog so they won't have to do as much work. Not saying this guy is, but it does happen.  Those are also the kind of players who usually don't stay around as long.  As for if we went to war.  I doubt we would get slaughtered. We don't really got any planetary stuff for you to destroy and hits on ships is pretty much meaningless.  Besides I might not be able to do stuff to your larger ships, but me and quite a few of my people could give your other members a good pounding. lol.  That said I am not wanting war.  I just wish people would look into corps and gather info before just joining.  BTW i noticed you gave him a very large ship to begin with. lol.  I guess that selfish thing is finally starting to wear off lol

How about we wage war for one week right away so I can prove to you that you will get slaugthered? You are overestimating yourself and your corp. I can do more damage to your corp than you can ever do to mine. You need to realize that you are tiny compared to me. LOL

At most all you can really do is jump our ships. Just a minor inconvenience really.  You should know that all to well when we were all coming after you and jumping your ships.  It didn't really slow you down any.  War right now in the game is really pointless. The only reason we are at war with IMG is because they declared it.  I don't even bother wasting my time looking for their stuff.  If I stumble across it, then I hit it.  If not, oh well.   Besides you and I have no real reason to even go to war. I have no issues with you.  I know you yourself are powerful.  I know if you switched control of them big corp ships to your people they would be able to a lot with those as well. But the most we would be doing is just jumping each other's ships. It really isn't even worth wasting either of ours time.  I know I like to poke fun at you occasionally, But I actually do have some respect for you. You have done a lot in the game and you have grown fast.  I would hope at the very least you have a little respect for me as well.  I have been playing a long time now and have accomplished a lot myself. Also like you, I don't put up with bullying from people like Dadds.  Even when I was in the GC and was coming after you, I grew to have some respect for you. You were my enemy then, but I could see how far you were coming and how good you were.  Dadds' ego really though didn't allow him to see that.  No I am not trying to suck up to you. I am just being honest here.  There is no possible good reason for either of us to be enemies right now.  Besides I wouldn't want to see either of our people suffering as the result of it.  Why not just focus on the real enemy to the galaxy?
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2014, 09:53:45 AM »

i for one am interested in challenging that comment of "slaughter" if there is a war lol.
The slaughter unfortunately will affect the weakest civilian links of any corp before it affects the top ranker, as is shown in many histories.
What all corp commanders need to do is advise those who petition to join their corporate ranks, the status quo vs all other corps out there, war and alliance. So they dont make any mistakes and know what they are subscribing to.
Its OK for us old grizzly leaderboard players to be all tough an gnarly, but it ultimately effects the smaller members most.
As much as i have had a fallout with JamJul and TGE, i would always side with that corp vs SSS for example. Its just a shame that other corps have wavered in resolve in the face of the SSS power and threat.
We at IMG stand resolved vs SSS, and anyone supporting them. We are still here and active and have many tactical skills able to employ a win over a much larger force of clumsy terrorists lol 
I already showed you Raphael how to turn tables on your power and bounced your power ship like it was a butterfly haha. not bad for a guy 1/10th your overall power hey.
Even i was impressed with the results. I am hard to impress lol.
We even now work on other surprise tactics that will overcome what you can present, and look forward to more evolution of the combat system.
@JamJul: if "the one above all else" chooses to threaten your people, contact my lieutenant, Jake, if you need some sort of block. We are not on good terms as you know, especially since you also "friended" the enemy, but as always, my prime enemy has been SSS and that wont change. i have the authority to offer a temp cease fire and combat RoE. Those offers are only open to TGE. Members of dishonor such as SSS and EOS dont qualify.

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2014, 10:41:15 AM »

i for one am interested in challenging that comment of "slaughter" if there is a war lol.
The slaughter unfortunately will affect the weakest civilian links of any corp before it affects the top ranker, as is shown in many histories.
What all corp commanders need to do is advise those who petition to join their corporate ranks, the status quo vs all other corps out there, war and alliance. So they dont make any mistakes and know what they are subscribing to.
Its OK for us old grizzly leaderboard players to be all tough an gnarly, but it ultimately effects the smaller members most.
As much as i have had a fallout with JamJul and TGE, i would always side with that corp vs SSS for example. Its just a shame that other corps have wavered in resolve in the face of the SSS power and threat.
We at IMG stand resolved vs SSS, and anyone supporting them. We are still here and active and have many tactical skills able to employ a win over a much larger force of clumsy terrorists lol 
I already showed you Raphael how to turn tables on your power and bounced your power ship like it was a butterfly haha. not bad for a guy 1/10th your overall power hey.
Even i was impressed with the results. I am hard to impress lol.
We even now work on other surprise tactics that will overcome what you can present, and look forward to more evolution of the combat system.
@JamJul: if "the one above all else" chooses to threaten your people, contact my lieutenant, Jake, if you need some sort of block. We are not on good terms as you know, especially since you also "friended" the enemy, but as always, my prime enemy has been SSS and that wont change. i have the authority to offer a temp cease fire and combat RoE. Those offers are only open to TGE. Members of dishonor such as SSS and EOS dont qualify.

Openly admitting that you have to resort to "tactics" to defeat my ship only proves that you are too weak to face it one on one. Hahaha You have showed me nothing but your limits, so there's no need to act all mighty and intelligent. And BTW, since when is using a ship optimization a "tactic"? Do you feel that you have accomplished something extraordinary? I guess you routinely get praised for trivial tasks. LOL

About TGE.. Well, it doesn't matter. Jam knows who the biggest threat is.  1

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2014, 11:48:12 AM »

yeah that he does. he knows i am the biggest threat, which is why he sides with you lol. i did accomplish something extraordinary. i used the rules of combat to beat what you thought was an unbeatable force. OK, not really extraordinary for one of my skill, but you didnt see it coming and i can beat you with it every day of the week lol. And you like to post that you never make a mistake hahaha. Your mistake was to pick a fight with me. You got beat, and every time you come to combat me, you will be beaten, "oh mighty high one" or whatever you call yourself lately lol
already your members are crying about the war since they are getting hit harder which is the unfortunate part of the war. As i posted previously.
I mostly love beating a ship that is called "i bet u will run" haha. Did you see me running? nope. you got bounced, and not just bounced, but easily jumped like a 2-bit hoare haha
Do you dispute that tactic is not a tactic on ship deployment? It would then show your gross ignorance of tactics. I expect that from someone who bases his life around a simulated combat game hahaha.
I will award you the big accolade of the "L" for Loser lol. Wear it with pride

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2014, 12:32:31 PM »

A lot of talk but no substance. Did you forget your latest humiliation at Jupiter? here's the link: http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,8773.0.html. that's just one of your many defeats. So, you can bring all the ships needed to defeat my single ship, that still doesn't change the fact that you can't win one on one. Fact is, anyone can defeat a ship using two ships with the right optimizations. No big accomplishment there. Haha

In the past, I couldnt defeat a single of your ships, then it took me 5 ships, then 3, then now only 1. Then the table has turned, you now need 2 to defeat 1 of mine. It's only a matter of time when you need 3. LOL

Everyone soon realized that they could not stop me, but unfortunately for you, your brain and over-inflated ego can't process it. You will never win against me in the long run.  You just can't see the trend of events.  12
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2014, 10:23:16 PM »

DADDS, RAFE!!!!

what has this to do with welcoming the new SSS member?

GET BACK TO TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2014, 10:32:51 PM »

DADDS, RAFE!!!!

what has this to do with welcoming the new SSS member?

GET BACK TO TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With you saying that, can I now expect that ALL of your future replies in all topics will be on topic, sargas? If yes, that's good, but if I see one of your future replies that is out of topic, I will refer you back to this thread and let you think again about what you said!!!  laugh
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2014, 10:35:15 PM »

please do...
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: